Listening to Jack
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Hhhhggglllmmm ... hhhrrrkkk!!! ... ggglllkkk, ggglllkkk, ggglllkkk ... ssslllppp... ggaaaHHH!!!” Emily looked up earnestly at her sexy brother Jack as she pulled her flushed, sweaty face off of his hard cock, drool running messily down her chin and out of the corners of her mouth. “Haaaahhh ... Jack, do I have to go back to school today? I’d rather be here with you ... be your special helper, like you saOOWWWW!!!!”

A red welt started to spread right across Emily’s surprised face, right where Jack had just slapped her. “Did I say,” Jack asked softly, “that you could stop sucking my dick, you stupid cunt? Especially since I was so close to... yes, like that, you amazing little bitch, yesssss, mmmmm...”

Sorry, Jack, Emily tried to say ... except with her brother’s cock shoved down her throat and his balls slapping up against her wet chin, the words came out more like Sssnnnkkk jjjgggnnhh ... ggglllkkk, gggnnnkkk, hHHRRRKK!!! So Emily relaxed her throat, just a like good slut should, trying to take all of Jack’s length as he fucked her face ... but Jack’s dick was pretty big, after all. Big, and thick. Trying to deepthroat him without choking a little – okay, a lot – wasn’t exactly easy.

But Emily was sure eager to try anyway.

Suffice to say that the rest of the evening – and the following wee hours of the morning – hadn’t gone precisely the way Emily had expected. Oh, the beginning certainly had gone the way she wanted, with Jack – that was for sure. Fucking him that first time after he’d come to her bedroom had been like a dream come true for her. After that, though ... somehow, her night of depraved debauchery with her brother had been way less about what Emily wanted, and a lot more about what Jack wanted instead. Not that Emily particularly minded. Because whatever kinky desire Jack had

purple

was always something Emily really secretly wanted, too.

And if anything, something that had taken Emily by surprise were how deliciously perverse some of Jack’s desires were. Before she’d gone away on her little trip to Vegas ... most of the times she’d been lucky enough to be with Jack, ever since her conditioning had begun ... he’d been, well, not

purple

boring, but... conventional, Emily guessed. Not that conventional was bad, not in the slightest – after all, it meant that she was lucky enough to be having mind-blowing sex with her sexy brother Jack, which was fucking incredible – but for the most part, he’d just wanted to fuck her either missionary or doggystyle, with her riding him cowgirl every once in a long while. He never went down on her, and if she was lucky enough to get to suck his yummy dick, it was usually just a warm-up for the aforementioned missionary or doggystyle couplings. And the only time Jack had bothered to pleasure her tight little asshole was when he’d wanted to pop her anal cherry, back on that night when Donna had lost her stupid headphones. It had always been Jack just loving to fuck Emily’s sweet pussy, giving her a nice, hard, deep dicking every time that made her want to scream in ecstasy, always making sure to fill up her wet, willing cunt with as much of his incestuous semen as he could. Emily

purple

didn’t really understand why, but she was okay with that.

After all, it always felt amazing when Jack came inside her hot pussy.

Now, though ... Jack seemed to be more interested in some more, well, unusual things. Which excited Emily to no end. Jack – and the unbelievable stamina that he had from his own conditioning – had been fucking her in some delightfully dirty ways all night long. He’d plundered her ass twice with that beautiful cock of his, hard and good. He’d run downstairs to the kitchen to get a jar of honey, bring it back up to her bedroom so he could smear some all over her massive tits, and then suck them clean while fingering her to a powerful orgasm ... and then he’d smeared even more on his rock hard dick before having her suck him off again. Even better, Jack had blindfolded her with a necktie at one point, and then made her sit in a chair, tying her ankles to its legs and shoving one of the massive vibrators their mother had bought from the Pleasure Treasure against her sopping cunt, ordering her not to cum...

... Emily wasn’t sure how long she’d lasted, but she guessed it was somewhere between a half-hour and forty-five minutes before she’d practically shaken the chair to pieces, drenched in sweat and screaming in shameless ecstasy as she couldn’t hold back anymore, a viciously fantastic orgasm ripping through her as her exploding pussy gushed everywhere like a raging flood. Jack had made her clean up her slutty juices off the chair and the floor with her tongue, of course, for making such a mess ... but he’d still been impressed with how long she’d managed to resist cumming.

That explains a lot, Jack had murmured admiringly, untying Emily’s makeshift blindfold even as she still was shivering from the aftermath of her lusty climax. I really underestimated you ... guess I shouldn’t have used Mom and Charlotte for my threshold tests, huh?

Is that bad, Jack? Emily had asked uncertainly. I don’t know what you’re talking about...

Not at all, sis. He’d held the wet, shiny bulbous end of the giant vibrator right in front of Emily’s face, making her lick it clean of all of her cuntcream before untying her ankles as well. Some of the programming challenges lately ... they just make more sense now, that’s all. I think if I’d used you from the get-go ... maybe Donna, too ... things would’ve gone a lot more smoothly, that’s all.

Oh, okay ... that’s a good thing, right, Jack?

It’s a great thing, Emily. Really great. So great, in fact, that you can have a yummy reward...

And so, here Emily was, with her yummy reward for being such a good slut, Jack’s cock sliding wetly between her lips as she knelt down on the floor in front of him. Her hands were clasped behind her back as her pretty face bobbed enthusiastically between her brother’s legs, her blue eyes gazing up at Jack as he sat on the edge of her bed, gritting his teeth as she expertly pleasured him with her mouth. From the way that his hands were tightly gripping her rumpled sheets – and the way that his knuckles were turning ghostly white – Emily could tell that he was on the verge of cumming. Which delighted her to no end, as he’d insisted on shooting his jizz all over her face when she’d blown him earlier that evening. She didn’t mind that – not at all – but she was so looking forward to reminding Jack that good sluts swallowed.

And, of course, Jack’s cum was delicious.

Mmmmm ... right there, Emily, that’s right... ahhhhhh!!!“ Jack cried out, groaning with lewd satisfaction as he finally unloaded himself in Emily’s hot mouth, splashing what felt like a river of his creamy seed all over the back of her tongue and her tonsils. Greedily, she gulped down as much of it as she could, thoroughly enjoying the sweet-yet-salty taste of his sperm as it slithered thickly down her throat. She loved the way she could feel the underside of his shaft throbbing against her tongue as he orgasmed, driving her wild, making her pussy all sorts of slippery wet with desire as she swallowed jet after sinful jet of her brother’s sweet release. She’d always loved sucking dick – if anything, her enthusiasm for it had given her something of a slightly unsavory reputation during her sophomore year at Patriot High, where there was an infamous incident involving most of the boys’ soccer team that was kind of embarrassing to Emily – but with Jack, it was so much better. Emily couldn’t get enough of giving her sexy brother blowjob after wet, sloppy blowjob ... it was almost as good as getting fucked by him...

... well, almost.

“See?” Jack said affably, as he finally slid his spent cock out of Emily’s mouth. “I always told you that you suck dick better than Mom. You’re great at it, Em.” Gently, he took his slutty sister by the arm, and helped her up off her knees and onto the bed next to him. “Although I think you need to watch Samantha suck my cock sometime. She could probably teach you a new trick or two ... what were you saying before, anyway? Something about not going to school?”

“Yeah ... that.” Emily sighed, resting her head on Jack’s shoulder as she sat by his side. “I know you have, like, important things and junk to do today ... and it’s probably not like we could keep fucking all day anyway. Though, like, I totally would, if you wanted to.” She rolled over onto her stomach, propping up her chin in her hands as she looked adoringly at Jack. “But you said I could be your special helper, so, um ... I thought I could stay in the basement with you today. Take notes, help put headphones in boxes or something ... maybe suck your cock some more.” Emily blew softly on Jack’s spent cock, tickling it with her warm breath ... and was delighted to see it already stirring and growing hard once more.

“Mmmmm ... sounds tempting.” Jack reached over to Emily, giving her bare shoulder a warm caress with his hand. “But honestly, I need you at the school right now ... and I do mean need you. I don’t give a shit if you go to your worthless classes or not, but there’s a lot of things – important things, to me – that are happening at good old Patriot High. And I need to know that those things are being done properly first, before you can spend more time downstairs with me. Understand?”

Emily nodded.

“I need you to be my eyes and ears, Emily. Tell me everything that’s going on at school ... and I mean everything. Even if you don’t think it’s all that important, if you see something out of the ordinary, you need to tell me. Understand?”

Emily nodded.

“Good slut.” Playfully, Jack tapped his naked sister on the nose with his finger, sending a shiver of depraved joy done her spine. “There’s a new pair of headphones waiting for you by the front door. They’re kind of like the ones you wore to Vegas. I’ll have the new firmware uploaded on them by the time you’re dressed and done with breakfast. You don’t have to listen to them for long, just a few minutes, but you need to do that as soon as you can. Understand?”

Emily nodded.

“Also...” Jack hesitated for a moment, drumming his fingers idly on the wooden nightstand next to Emily’s bed. “Yeah. I need you to go over to Kimmy’s house this morning. I have a present that I need delivered to her mom, and that can’t wait. You can make sure that she gets it, right?”

Emily nodded.

“Good. You can take Kimmy to school, then, when that’s done. Which means that you better not take Todd with you.” Jack made a sour face. “Todd’s getting a little too frisky with some of my newer sluts. So, that’s another way you can be my special helper. I need you to help keep your friends away from our little brother, until, well, I ... I’ll make sure he understands, put it that way. You can do that, right?”

Emily nodded. Quite eagerly.

“And you might as well pick up Donna after that,” Jack added. “I know you do anyway sometimes, but you need to make sure to get her this morning, right? Because she’s your friend, and you’re my eyes and ears ... and I need to make sure that the Mark Seven upgrade is working better now. Understand?”

Emily didn’t understand the last part of what her brother said in the slightest, but she understood the rest of it, so she smiled and nodded anyway.

“Good slut.” Jack kissed his sister affectionately on the top of her head, and then got up from the bed, yawning as he stretched his arms lazily above his head. “Wow. I need to get some coffee. Long day of work ahead of me today ... and maybe another long night of fun, too. So you’ll do an extra good job for me as my special helper today, right? If you do, maybe we can spend another night together ... and maybe we can invite one of your sexy friends to join us.”

Emily’s eyes shone with excitement. “Oh, that would be amazing, Jack... really?” she asked breathlessly. “I’ll be such a good helper for you today, I swear, I’ll do whatever you want, I promise...”

“I know,” Jack replied. “Like I said, you’re a good slut. Now get dressed. You’ve got a busy day ahead of you, too.”

Sure do, Emily thought dreamily, as she watched her sexy brother Jack leave her room. The mere thought of school completely bored the shit out of her – after the past few days of blissfully nasty fucking she’d been getting, the idea of actually having to sit in some dopey classroom and listen to stupid teachers drone on about the cosine of a right angle, or who signed the Declaration of Independence... blecch. All she really wanted to think about was sex, and even then, Emily didn’t really want to think about it ... she just wanted to get naked and have a hard, stiff cock pounding her pussy, preferably her brother Jack’s hard, stiff cock, and not think at all. She wanted to cum and sweat and scream and cum some more, and keep right on fucking like a wild mink in heat until she was ready to pass out ... and then fuck some more. The whole notion of school seemed utterly pointless to Emily...

... except Jack wanted her – needed her – to be there.

Not Donna, or Samantha, or any of the other girls... her.

Just knowing that made Emily’s pussy tingle in a delightfully naughty way.

Reluctantly, Emily took a quick shower, cleaning herself up so she could look presentable – and awake – for school. She really didn’t give a shit anymore if she showed up at Patriot High looking like she’d been banging her hot brother all night long – in fact, she sort of wanted to – but she also knew what Jack wanted, and so

purple

a hot shower was in order. Toweling herself off when she was done, she went back to her room to get dressed – she knew exactly what Jack wanted her to wear, so that was easy – but as she started looking through her dresser drawers for just the right clothes, Emily found her eyes wandering to the floor-length mirror in her room that stood next to her dresser, fascinated by the sight of her own gloriously naked body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.