Listening to Jack
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Emily felt like a fairy tale princess as she rode up the private elevator, all the way up to the exclusive penthouse suite of the Ravenwood Hotel & Casino. One of the most upscale and posh casinos and luxury hotels on the Las Vegas strip, the Ravenwood was where movie stars and rock bands and gorgeous supermodels and all sorts of rich, famous, powerful people supposedly went when they really wanted to party. Not that Emily really knew all that much about it – anything she’d ever heard about the Ravenwood really amounted to what she’d read in the trashy tabloids and Internet gossip sites that she loved so much. And she supposed that a lot of what she read was more urban legend than reality, a few tidbits of truth here and there that was slathered in a thick coat of bullshit.

Regardless of what might really be true, though, the Ravenwood was also never the sort of place that Emily ever imagined that she would go herself, not in a million years. And yet, here she was. Like one of her most naughty fantasies come true ... to party like a rock star. Or a rock star’s groupie, more likely.

It was one of the many reasons Emily so, so loved her sexy brother Jack so much.

Jack was so good at making of Emily’s filthiest dreams come true...

Emily let out a soft, wistful sigh as she thought of her sexy brother. She missed Jack so, so much – and not just because he’d sent her to Vegas without him. She hadn’t been with Jack – at least, not in the deliciously perverted, depraved way that she wanted to be with her twin brother – since she’d personally delivered his missing headphones back to him a few days earlier. That had been more than a little depressing to Emily, who thought she would be getting some sort of extra special – and extra sexy – time alone with him, as a reward for returning the headphones, and for helping him out so much.

But that hadn’t happened at all.

Instead, Emily had essentially found herself being Jack’s personal assistant for a few days, at least whenever she was home from school or cheerleading practice. Granted, she was a personal assistant who happened to either follow Jack around the house wearing slutty lingerie or nothing at all, but the stuff that Jack was having her do ... well, it was all so fucking boring. He barely even looked at her, let alone touch her or fuck her, and the few times she pressed her tits up against him and rubbed her crotch against his hip, or tried getting him to slide his hand between her legs, he’d just sigh wearily and push her away ... and tell her to keep focused on what was important.

Which might’ve been fine ... except Emily didn’t know what was important. Apart from fucking Jack, anyway, and the time that she did get to spend with him, she didn’t get to do that. Instead, there were mind-numbing hours down in the basement, watching endlessly boring patterns of lights, writing down numbers and patterns of colors and all sorts of strange things that Jack would call out as the lights blinked over and over again. Strangely, at least to Emily, her mind had never wandered, as her attention remained raptly focused on what Jack wanted, no matter how dull it got ... and none of it was anything that Emily even remotely understood.

As far as the poor confused teenage girl could tell, the only thing that was good about it was that Jack had given Emily a new set of headphones to wear, one with bright, tiny fluorescent orange lights. Gone were the pinks and purples and reds and yellows that had changed her life in so many ways, but it was all for the better. At least that’s what Jack had told her. She felt like one other color of the lights she’d grown accustomed to wasn’t quite going away, but

blueblueblueBLUEBLUEBLUE

she couldn’t remember what it was,

nonotblueitsbetteritssapphireITSSAPPHIRE

or why it would even matter, so

it’s a secret, shhhh, an important secret, can’t TELL JACK NO TELLING

she decided not to tell her brother. Besides, it wasn’t like it was important or anything.

“Version five,” Jack had said to her, as he stood behind Emily, idly pulling her long blonde hair back into a ponytail so he could stick the new softly-glowing devices into her ears. “On to bigger and better things, sis... much better. And you’re the first. You’ll always be my first, from now on. Do you like that?”

“Of course,” Emily replied, nodding her head eagerly. “You’re always so good to me, Jack!”

“I know,” Jack had said amiably. “And when this stage of conditioning is completed ... well, you’ll see. I know I’m making you wait. But good things come to good sluts who wait, right?”

“Yeah,” Emily breathed excitedly. She’d felt a sticky warmth start to pulse naughtily between her legs as her sexy brother spoke ... and as she felt his warm breath tease the back of her neck. “I’m a good slut, right, Jack? I’m a really good little slut.”

“We’ll see,” Jack replied. There was almost a casual indifference in his voice. “But if you are...” His hands dropped down from the new headphones in her ears, his fingers tracing their way down along her cheeks and her jawline, making their way down to the spectacular swells of her huge, firm tits. He’d pinched her hard nipples, making her moan softly ... and then he’d then kissed her gently on the top of the head, which made her knees buckle weakly. That alone was almost enough to make her cum in a beautifully filthy orgasm right then and there. “Well, like I said, you’ll see. You’ll understand. Trust me. And besides...”

“What?” Emily asked. “Please, Jack, please ... what?” Her voice quavered with excitement, and she widened her stance as she stood in front of her amazing brother, her ankles moving apart invitingly for him as she felt his dick stirring against her bare hip, teasing her with wicked delight through the thin fabric of his khaki pants. Jack always wore black polo shirts and khakis when he was working – unlike Emily, who was only wearing a pair of shiny black stiletto heels and white knee-high stockings, and not a stitch of clothing otherwise – but Emily thought that maybe the sight of her pretty pussy might be able to get him to ditch his clothes for a while. All she could think about was her brother’s hard cock inside her again, and how incredible it made her feel, and how she couldn’t get enough of it, not ever...

“All right,” Jack said. “Remember the little trip to Vegas I told you about? This week, remember? It’ll be fun. You’ll get to miss some school, which is fine, because school is stupid. Right?”

Orange lights flashed in front of Emily’s big blue eyes as she nodded happily.

“It’ll be like a little vacation. You’ll meet some, um, friends of mine, you’ll have a lot of fun – a lot, Em, I promise, trust me – but I need to know that you’ll also do something very, very important for me. A couple of things, actually. Understand?”

More orange lights. Emily had nodded again, even as she’d shamelessly started grinding her pert bottom against her brother’s rapidly-stiffening dick. “Uh-huh,” she’d murmured. “I understand.”

“Good,” Jack had answered ... and then he’d made her groan in utter disappointment, as he stepped away from her and sat back down at his computer terminal. “Because I need to make sure those things are done exactly the way I want, because I’m not going on this vacation with you. I can’t. I have other important things to do. Understand?”

“Yeah,” Emily said glumly. “I guess.” She’d looked over wistfully at Jack, who wasn’t paying the slightest bit of attention to her anymore, his eyes fixed intently instead on a scrolling series of numbers on his computer screen. With a sigh, Emily had knelt down next to her brother, and starting writing down more notes that she didn’t understand for him, even as her pussy burned and ached with unfulfilled desire.

Despite her agonizing frustration, though, Emily supposed that she did understand Jack’s focus on his work – after all, Jack did have a lot of new girls who needed little tweaks and slight modifications on their various conditioning processes, and who needed upgrades to their special headphones. It seemed like every single night after Emily had found the headphones, another new cheerleader came over to her house for a “sleepover” ... although Emily knew that whoever Jack spent the night with never got to actually sleep. And each following morning that week, Emily had watched from her seat at the kitchen table as the latest girl would invariably stumble up the stairs from the basement, completely naked and sweaty, hair disheveled and makeup messily smeared everywhere, a dazed, wild-eyed expression of utter shock and lewd bliss plastered across each girl’s face.

And every morning, Emily would give each girl a knowing look and a smile, and hand them a fresh cup of coffee. And after coffee, Emily would give each girl a new set of properly-calibrated headphones to wear to school, before helping them get dressed in a new sexy outfit that had been personally selected for them by Jack ... and then she took them to school with her, and watched their world change forever. Just like her world had changed.

And they were all so, so lucky.

Just like Emily.

Still, Emily had found herself wishing – wishing constantly – that she could be with Jack. Alone. And have him all to herself. But with each day that passed, she hadn’t gotten her wish, which left her feeling unbelievably depressed ... and even more unbelievably horny. About the only silver lining that Emily could find in the days leading up to her trip came two days before she needed to leave for Vegas. She’d come home late that night – cheerleading practice, though meaningless, had inexplicably run late, and she’d needed to pick up a few things from the Pleasure Treasure for her trip – and while Emily had secretly been hoping to finally fuck her brother Jack when she finally got home, she’d been exhausted enough to just be wishing for a good, long night’s sleep if that couldn’t happen.

But – to Emily’s utter dismay – neither happened.

“Oooohhh ... OOOOOHHHHH!!!” a voice squealed in shameless ecstasy as Emily opened the door. With a dejected sigh, Emily quickly stripped off all of her clothes, just like a good slut ... and then she raised an eyebrow in mild surprise as she headed further into the house. The fact that her own mother was naked on all fours in the middle of the living room, and being fucked by both her brothers at the same time like a dirty slut ... that, in and of itself, wasn’t particularly surprising to Emily.

However, the sight of Jack being the one to fuck their mother doggystyle – handsome, sweet, sexy Jack – while Todd enjoyed the depraved oral talents of their mother’s mouth ... well, that was definitely new.

“I ... ooohhh!!! ... I f-f-finally did it, sweetie!” Chelsea gushed happily, taking Todd’s big, wet prick out of her mouth as she saw her daughter walk into the living room. Tears of joy practically welled in her eyes as she smiled blissfully at her teenage daughter, her heavy tits bouncing around wildly as her older son fucked her nice and hard from behind. “I ... OOOHHH!!! FUCK!!! YES!!! HARDER, JACK, HARDER!!! ... I f-finally c-can suck cock as good as you can, Emily ... oh shit, I mmmnnnfffGGGGKKKK!!!

“Whatever, Mom ... mmmmm,” Todd muttered, as he impatiently guided his horny mother’s excited face back to his own waiting cock, pushing her lips back over his shaft so she could resume sucking him off. “Your blowjobs are just as good now as they were before ... they were always... mmmmm... always good, I don’t know why Jack said they weren’t ... that’s right, Mommy, suck my balls ... mmmm, yeah...” He ran his hands through his mother’s mane of auburn hair as her head bobbed dutifully up and down on his dick, a devilish gleam in his eyes as her mouth pleasured his glistening prick. “You’re such a nasty slut ... just like that, yeah...”

“Th-thank... ssslllpp ... thank you, angel,” Chelsea blubbered, her eyes wide and shining with utter adoration up at her youngest son, “I ... I-I ... OOOHHH!!! GOD, YES, FUCK ME, YESSSSGGMMMFFFKK!!!” She looked like she had more to say – a lot more – except Jack had started fucking her pussy even more frantically, even as Todd forced her mouth back to his shaft once more. Emily watched her brothers double-fuck their mother with burning envy, knowing full well that Jack’s urgent pistoning meant he was on the verge of cumming ... and that the warm, sticky seed that Emily so, so desperately wanted to feel spilling inside her own tight teenage twat was about to spurt deep inside her mother’s cunt instead.

It’s not fair, Emily thought dully, even as she started to feel her face burn with dull rage. Jack said I was his favorite ... why is he fucking Mom, instead of me?

“Ohmigod, Mom,” Jack hissed, “if I’d known your pussy felt... uunngghh!!! ... so good, so fucking good, I ... oh, yeah, Mom, yeaahhhh ... I wouldn’t have waited for Todd to ... to...” His eyes closed as his voice trailed off, a wide smile of depraved happiness spreading across his face as his thrusts into his mother’s cunt increased in speed, his hips jackhammering into her jiggling bottom with obvious delight. And Chelsea didn’t seem to mind in the least, her ass rolling around in slow, lewd circles as her darling son fucked her hard from behind, as though she was determined to let Jack’s big, beautiful cock explore as much of her welcoming pussy as she possibly could, letting him drive himself fully and deeply inside of her. She seemed on the brink of orgasming herself, and the loud, debauched sound of Jack’s dick wetly pummeling his mother’s pussy with such delicious, sloppy, squelching sounds...

... Emily was so fucking jealous.

Emily had lingered just a little bit longer, watching her sexy mom continue to be relentlessly double-fucked by her two brothers, secretly hoping that Jack would tell her to join in, or that’d he might take her up to his bedroom or down to the basement when he was finished with their mother, to give her the hard, nasty fucking she’d been craving for days. But after a few minutes – and after seeing her mother loudly shrieking in ecstasy as she came all over Jack’s big, beautiful, pistoning dick – the horny blonde teenager somehow knew that she wouldn’t be getting a turn to fuck her sexy brother.

Not tonight.

So sadly, Emily went upstairs, and didn’t sleep a wink, listening instead for a long time to the beautifully perverse grunts and groans and shrieks of perverse ecstasy that just seemed to grow louder and louder for what seemed like hours before the house finally fell into silence. And the entire time, Emily’s small palms rested flat and still on her trembling thighs, not moving at all, even as she desperately wanted to finger herself until her own aching, neglected pussy exploded in a gloriously filthy orgasm. She wanted badly to play with herself ... except she couldn’t.

Jack had told her she couldn’t play with herself. Not. At. All. She wasn’t allowed to, not until he told her otherwise. She didn’t remember when

orange version five sequence beginning

but she knew that there were orange flashing when he did. She couldn’t stick her fingers or anything else inside her pussy, she couldn’t even tweak or pinch her nipples, or play with her big, voluptuous tits, or even suck on her fingers and pretend they were Jack’s cock ... nothing. It was like the other day, when she thought she was in trouble for losing Donna’s headphones, when she wanted to touch herself but couldn’t, except a thousand times worse, it seemed. So as much as it felt like her sweet, slutty cunt was on fire, and as badly as she wanted to play with herself until she came over and over again...

... she didn’t. She couldn’t. She wasn’t allowed.

And with every passing moment that Jack didn’t tell her otherwise, Emily’s pussy throbbed even more with unfulfilled yearning, all too ready and desperate to explode.

It was absolute agony.

And so, the next day, Emily had sullenly put on the clothes that Jack wanted her to wear – fire-engine red pump stiletto heels, with her fingernails painted to match, along with a white pair of barely-there booty short that barely contained her supple asscheeks, along with a black crop-top t-shirt without a bra that did an even worse job of containing her huge, lusciously round breasts – and headed to school. Better than nothing, she’d thought angrily, as dozens of heads swiveled to gawk at her while she strutted to her locker, at least they’re paying attention to me ... Jack barely even looks at me lately... She’d given a flirtatious wink to a pimple-faced freshman boy, whose eyes practically fell out of his skull ... and fought the urge to lift up her skirt and show him and the rest of the school that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

There were still limits to what Emily could do in school, after all.

For the moment.

Besides, Emily wasn’t the only one turning heads at Patriot High anymore. If just Emily had been getting a lot of attention, back when Jack had started telling her to dress sexy in school ... well, when the entire cheerleading squad of Patriot High had started dressing the exact same way, the students and the faculty practically lost their collective minds – some in a good way, some not. Most of the male students in the school were clearly enjoying seeing some of the hottest girls in school wearing skimpy, trashy outfits that better befit a strip club than a school ... and even some of the female students thought it was pretty awesome as well. In fact, a whole bunch of girls who hadn’t been given headphones by Jack – not yet, anyway, thought Emily, as she looked over several of them, taking mental notes of which ones might please her sexy twin – well, they’d started dressing just like the cheerleaders, which made even more people start to lose their minds as well. There was talk of some sort of parents’ meeting, and having a school board referendum...

Whatever, Emily had thought. Emily didn’t worry too much about it. She guessed it would just be another silly, stupid little kerfuffle, just like when Principal Jenkins had tried to get rid of all the soda vending machines two years ago. Some students got really mad, some teachers and parents got even madder, there was a dumb meeting in the gymnasium, lots of people yelled at each other, and then nothing really happened. The soda machines stayed, and that was the end of it. Emily was absolutely certain that the grumblings about all the girl’s outfits would be just about the same thing, a whole lot of hot air and shouting about nothing, and after a couple of days the whole thing would blow over, and she and her friends could keep dressing sexy for her amazing brother Jack. No big deal. Everyone would understand.

And if they didn’t understand ... well, Emily was quite sure that Jack would make everyone understand.

Jack was good at making people understand what he wanted.

Jack certainly was good at making Principal Jenkins understand what he wanted, at any rate. When Emily had gone into his office – along with her fellow cheerleaders Samantha, Donna, and Dawn – he certainly hadn’t made any silly comments about the skimpy, slutty outfits they were all wearing. Not at all. If anything, the portly older man’s face had turned beet red and he’d stammered something about what pretty young ladies they all were. He’d frowned when he’d seen the note that Emily had given to him, a note from Mrs. Winter, politely requesting that the four teenage girls be fully excused for the day for “altruistic reasons of goodwill related to the well-being of the cheerleading squad”. His mouth had opened, his brow furrowing in concern as he started to speak ... and then the little globe on his desk had opened like a flower in bloom, bathing the principal’s office in soothing beams of pink and purple light.

“Well, I suppose that would be acceptable,” Principal Jenkins said hesitantly, as he reached for the excused absence forms in his desk. “Especially if it, uh, helps the, uh, cheerleading squad, and, um, the school, for altru, uh, altruistic...” His voice trailed away as he began madly scribbling his signature on the forms, thrusting them towards Emily as his face turned interesting shades of bright purple, desperately trying not to look at Donna and Dawn as they shamelessly began making out with each other. Emily had tried hard not to smile as she took the completed permission slips out of Principal Jenkins’ hand, even though she’d failed miserably. Considering that Donna had been a kind of an awkward virgin just a little over a week ago, before Jack had started conditioning her and taking her cherry, it was still kind of amazing for Emily to see how her best friend had completely transformed into such a totally randy nympho slut. If Donna wasn’t busy bouncing up and down on Jack’s huge prick, her flushed, eager face was either buried between one of the other cheerleaders’ thighs eating pussy, or she was grinding her own tight little snatch into another cheerleader’s face, or letting it get fucked nice and hard by a strap-on. Donna was turning into quite the insatiable sex-starved skank...

... and Emily couldn’t be prouder.

“Thank you,” Emily had said sweetly to Principal Jenkins, as she’d plucked the permission slips, signed and official, out of his sweaty, shaking hand. “We’ll be sure to represent Patriot High with nothing but the utmost dignity and respect.”

The permission slips, of course, meant that Emily wasn’t the only one taking a little vacation from school. Samantha was heading up to Seattle – guess she did something to piss off Jack, Emily had thought with a smirk, when she’d heard that particular little tidbit of news, who the fuck would want to go to a rainy, dull place like that? – while Donna and Dawn were going together down to San Diego. Down on each other is more like it, Emily had thought, again with her smirk growing bigger ... and when Jack had said to the rest of the girls that Emily was going to Vegas, the collective groan of jealousy from the other girls sent a small chill of excitement down her spine.

Jack wasn’t kidding, Emily had thought happily, maybe I really am his favorite ... maybe he’ll fuck me before I go on my trip...

But Jack hadn’t, much to Emily’s dismay. However, Jack had been nice enough to give Emily a little present before she headed off on her big adventure, albeit not the twelve inches of present dangling between his legs that she’d been hoping for. A brand new pair of tiny chrome headphones stayed nestled in her ears – version six, Jack had said, only the best for my sexy sister – during her entire limo ride to the Center City airport, and through the entire flight from Center City to Las Vegas, and even on the quick ride from the Vegas airport to the Ravenwood, And all during her journey, she listened attentively to the tuneless buzzing that came out of the little devices’ earbuds, even as their little orange lights twinkled softly.

And as Emily strode boldly through the lobby of the Ravenwood towards the penthouse elevators, she made sure that another special gift from Jack dangled in plain view on her slender wrist, a slim silver bracelet encrusted with tiny little emeralds. However, every few seconds, a few of the emeralds glowed brilliantly, in a not-so-natural way – and when they did, Emily could actually feel the bracelet tingling on her wrist, like some sort of electrical current was running through it. And while she didn’t have the slightest idea of what the bracelet actually did, Emily did have a vague understanding that whatever it was, it was extremely important to Jack ... and whether or not it actually worked the way that it was supposed to work was just as important as the rest of her little sojourn to the Ravenwood, if not more so.

And as Emily made her way to the express elevator ... she was vaguely aware of the fact that nobody was really paying attention to her. This, under ordinary circumstances, might’ve been understandable. But under ordinary circumstances, Emily probably would’ve just been wearing a plain blouse and jeans, with maybe her varsity cheerleading jacket and a pair of white tennis sneakers, and maybe just a touch of makeup with her blonde hair pulled back in a no-nonsense ponytail. She would’ve been just an extremely pretty – but ordinary – teenage girl.

But on this particular day, Emily’s long blonde hair was piled up on her head in a French braid, with large golden hoop earrings hanging from her ears. She wore a black trench coat, cinched at the waist with a wide leather belt, her magnificently huge breasts threatening to burst out of the coat at any second, and her black platform heels clacked along the marble floor of the lobby as she headed towards the elevator. Occasionally, her lean legs peeked out of the swishing flared hem of the long trench coat, showing the fishnet stockings that she wore ... and the big, naughty grin on Emily’s face made it fairly evident that she wasn’t She wore a hint of blue eyeshadow, her lips colored ruby red with cheap lipstick that perfectly matched her ruby red fingernail polish, and her cheeks were bright pink with rouge...

... in other words, Emily looked pretty much like an incredibly slutty, teenaged jailbait hooker.

And not a single soul in the lobby seemed to even notice her, let alone even care.

Emily’s lower lip thrust outwards as she reached the elevators, pouting in disappointment. It’s not fair, she thought bitterly, as her thumb pressed the EXPRESS PENTHOUSE button next to the elevator doors. I look so pretty ... I want everyone to look at me. She’d kind of gotten used to it at school – the shamelessly lustful stares from guys her own age, and the depraved, lascivious looks she got from some of her older male teachers as well. She’d come to expect the sensation of their eyes wandering all over her skimpily-clad body, especially when they lingered on her massive tits, or between her legs, probably dreaming of what it’d be like to fuck her...

... and imagining just what all those dirty thoughts about her might be constantly made Emily utterly drenched with desire. She couldn’t help it anymore – she didn’t just think about Jack fucking her constantly, she’d started thinking about everyone fucking her. Anyone. She wanted Jack the most, of course, more than anything in the whole wide world, but for some reason, during her whole trip, she’d found herself thinking about nothing but cock. Big cocks, thick cocks, black and white, all of them nice and hard, all of them thrusting inside her pussy, or her ass, or in her mouth, or sliding between her huge, spectacular tits ... all of them spurting hot, delicious cum all over her, or inside of her. Especially inside of her. And while she wanted Jack most of all ... she supposed it was okay to think about other boys’ cocks. And fucking them.

As she waited for the elevator to come down to the lobby, Emily noticed, though, that a few of the men had noticed her. She could feel their eyes start to wander curiously in her direction ... but their eyes always turned away – without fail – whenever her bracelet pulsed and blinked. It was kind of weird, like she was turning invisible to them, except that she knew they could still see her. It was more like they suddenly didn’t care that she was there – whatever else they’d been doing before they’d noticed her suddenly became incredibly interesting to them again, and they immediately forgot about her.

A bell softly rang, startling Emily out of her musings. Absently, the beautiful blonde teenage girl took her blinking headphones off, tucking them into her small black leather handbag ... and as the elevator doors silently slid open, she slipped the bracelet into the handbag as well. The corridor leading to just a single set of double doors was short – a DO NOT DISTURB sign hung from one of the doors’ shiny brass handles. She knocked timidly on the door.

No answer.

She knocked again – more forcefully – and then pressed the buzzer outside the doors.

Again, no answer.

Uncertainly, Emily tried one of the door handles. To her surprise, it turned, and the door swung inwards. She quickly entered the door, absently

What Emily saw wasn’t quite what she was expecting.

Although, to be fair ... Emily hadn’t quite known what to expect.

Beyond the doors lay a magnificent, sprawling room, like something straight out of a Hollywood Mansion... probably the Playboy Mansion, Emily thought, nodding in approval as she sauntered into the room. The floor was tiled white marble, immaculately shiny and clean, with Roman pillars reaching high towards ornately decorated arched ceilings. The furniture was all chrome and glass and also immaculately white and pristine, with modern art paintings hung sparsely but tastefully along the walls. At the far end of the room, Emily could see a doorway that led to some sort of master bedroom – she couldn’t see everything inside of it, but she could see some kind of shag rug lying carelessly at the foot of an enormous four-poster bed, one that could comfortably have eight or nine people sleeping in it, easy ... or maybe doing other things. Emily wasn’t entirely sure, but it looked like there were lots of mirrors on the bedroom walls, and maybe on the ceiling as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.