Listening to Jack - Cover

Listening to Jack

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Things were mostly as expected as Emily returned to Jack's basement of science and sin, with her best friend Donna lying naked once more on the bed in the middle of the room, her long, lean legs spread wide open and raised high in the air as Emily's mother Chelsea ravenously feasted on Donna's wet, eager cunt. Emily sauntered slowly over to the bed, thoroughly enjoying the lewd sight of Donna writhing about on the sheets as her mother's tongue lapped away at her best friend's creamy slit.

Donna's so hot, Emily thought admiringly as she leaned over the side of the bed, putting the studded leather collar and leash she'd just gotten from upstairs around the dark-haired teen's neck. To her delight, Donna barely noticed, lost in the deliciously decadent pleasures of having her pussy eaten by Emily's mom, her eyes closed and her slim body shaking in ecstasy. And Mom ... oh, Mom, you're so sexy...

Chelsea wore a transparent black baby-doll teddy, and her curly mane of auburn hair was frightfully wild and messy, her blue eyes glassy with lust and her cheeks utterly smeared with Donna's thick, musky juices as she knelt on the bed between the young teenage girl's legs. Chelsea's curvy ass was raised high in the air ... so, with a wicked smile, Emily decided to take advantage of that glorious sight. She gently pushed up the hem of her mother's teddy up over her waist, and playfully gave Chelsea's round, jiggling asscheeks a nice, hard swat with the palm of her hand. As her mother let out a muffled squeal of joy, Emily knelt down behind her, spreading her mother's ass cheeks wide open with her hands. Her mother squealed even louder as Emily's fingers began invading her dripping cunt ... and as Emily's tongue found the tight pucker of her anus.

Mom always tastes so good, Emily thought happily, as she closed her eyes. Her mouth began to wetly slather over her mother's asshole, probing it lewdly with her tongue. Dimly, she could hear Donna crying out in orgasm, even as her mom began bucking in ecstasy on her penetrating fingers and thick, messy juices began running thickly down her hand ... and then, Emily let out a squeal of her own as she felt something hot and hard start to press between her legs.

"Hey, slut," Jack murmured in her ear, as he leaned over behind her and roughly squeezed her tits, "miss me?"

Emily nodded. Eagerly.

Jack made good on his promise from the night before, making sure to fuck her good and hard first, making sure to make her cum hard twice on his cock before spilling his incestuous seed deep inside her pussy. Donna was next – after she'd dutifully cleaned all of Emily's juices off Jack's yummy prick, of course – and then Jack was nice enough to let his mother Chelsea give him a long, slow blowjob while Emily and Donna lay panting with exhaustion on the bed, their bodies shivering with blissful excitement as they stroked and kissed one another.

After that, Jack turned on the video camera surrounding the bed to make another sexy video, this one featuring just Donna and Chelsea, with the older red-headed woman made to wear white thigh-high stockings and a nurse's hat while she 'examined' her eager teenage patient. Jack seemed to immensely enjoy recording their nasty little fuck session, at least as far as Emily could tell, barking orders and enthusiastically giving his mother and Donna directions as to how to use a thick, enormous double-headed dildo on each other while Emily gleefully sucked his cock. By the time his dick erupted in Emily's mouth, Donna and Chelsea were crying out once more in orgasm ... and the four collapsed on the bed once more, spent and content from their perverse liaisons.

"What's that they say, about all work and no play doing something to Jack?" Jack said as he lay on the bed, his hands behind his head as his mother and his sister kissed his softening cock clean, while Donna rested her head on his abdomen. "Well, trust me, my lovely ladies ... nothing's ever dull when you're around. And I don't think things will ever be dull again, at least not for a long, long time."

"I... mmnnff ... I know, Jack," Emily replied softly, her fingers fondling his balls as she gave his inner thighs soft, wet kisses. "You're... mmmm ... so good to us..."

"Aren't I, though?" Jack said with a laugh. He gently pushed Donna off his stomach and sat up, looking expectantly around the room. "Unfortunately, more work needs to be done. But I won't be long. Mom, I need to talk to you about something important ... so Emily and Donna, you just play with each other for a bit." He winked impishly at the two teenage girls. "Don't worry, I'll get back to you both shortly."

"Hear that, Em?" Donna said teasingly to Emily, as she ran her hands lightly down Emily's slender sides. She gave Emily a firm slap on her toned, supple ass, making her shriek with shameless pleasure. "We're supposed to play with each other. Think we can manage?"

"Life's rough," Emily said, nodding solemnly for a moment before leaning her head in towards Donna and crushing her mouth against her best friend's, their tongues hungrily dancing with each other as they kissed each other hard.

The two girls played with each other for a sinfully good, long time, oblivious to just about everything but their insatiable need to wantonly pleasure each other. Briefly – and it was very indeed brief, as Donna was busy sucking on her tits and fucking her pussy with a very thick black dildo at the time – Emily vaguely noticed Jack taking their mother away towards one of his workstations. Holding their mother's right hand, he pressed one of his weird little chrome boxes against her thumb ... and when numbers and wavy lines popped up on a nearby computer screen, they were accompanied by a bright orange box labeled NEGATIVE. After that, she watched as Jack put his lips to their mother's ear, whispering something softly ... and watched their mother's shoulders visibly slump in hurt disappointment.

Emily also thought she heard Jack muttering something under his breath about how Todd wasn't getting the job done, which just seemed weird to her – what would Todd have anything to do with Mom's test, anyway? she wondered in puzzlement – but then Donna started pumping the think black dildo even deeper and faster into her horny snatch, and then Emily was cumming hard all over the dildo, screaming and sobbing with joy, and then ... well, then, she sort of forgot about what she'd just seen.

For the moment.

Jack brought Donna and Emily upstairs shortly after that. Her mother Chelsea came up with them as well, and ... well, Emily couldn't quite put her finger on the reason why, but things seemed incredibly weird for some reason. Even as Emily absently stripped completely naked again as she got upstairs – and so did her mother – Jack immediately went to the hall closet and pulled out an outfit for himself. Nice shirt, nice pants, black silk tie ... where is Jack going? Emily found herself wondering. Puzzled, she found herself watching Jack as he headed to their father's empty office ... and as he closed the office door behind him, without saying a word.

So Chelsea made lunch for the two teenage girls in the kitchen while Jack was otherwise occupied in the office. She stood there completely nude, casually chatting with two attractive teenage girls who also happened to be completely nude, like it was the most natural thing in the world. Chelsea asked Emily and Donna about their classes in school, about what they'd be doing with the cheerleading squad that year, while Emily and Donna asked Chelsea about some of the work she'd been doing at the community center – again, like it was the most natural thing in the world. And then Chelsea asked Emily and Donna for advice about giving blowjobs, since Jack still wasn't satisfied with her skills at pleasuring him orally, and Emily nonchalantly gave her mother tips on how to relax her throat to deepthroat Jack, and Donna told her about how Jack liked the head of his cock sloppily pleasured with the tongue.

Like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Sort of. Kind of.

Not really.

Something seemed amiss to Emily ... but for the life of her, she couldn't think of what it could possibly be.

Fortunately, Jack wasn't in the office for too long. He didn't look terribly happy as he came back to his eager lovers, though, frowning and staring glumly at his smartphone. "Fucking Germans," he muttered resentfully, "that's twice the amount they said ... and..." Shrugging, he looked up directly at Emily for a long, long moment before closing the phone and tucking it in his pocket. To Emily's surprise, she thought he looked rather forlorn as he gazed at her – almost apologetic. "Well, that's the price of doing business, I guess."

"Is there a problem, Jack?" Chelsea asked. "You know I'm here for you, darling. To take care of you, however you want, whenever you want ... to take care of your, uh, needs." She leaned back against one of the kitchen countertops, spreading her legs a bit wide to expose her bare slit to her son. "All of us are, sweetie..."

"I know, Mom," Jack said. He walked right past his mother to the refrigerator, taking out a can of soda. "And actually, there is something you can do. I need you to go out ... and I need you to dress nice. Not nice like last night at the sex shop... properly nice. Professional, and classy. Something like that cream pantsuit you wore to Dad's awards dinner last Christmas would be ideal. Understand?"

"Yes," Chelsea said, without any hesitation. Emily, though, could hear the crushed note of bitter disappointment in her mother's voice, although Jack seemed not to notice it at all. "I ... I know what you mean. And what do you want me to do?"

"Here," Jack said. He grabbed a piece of paper from a pad hanging on the refrigerator, and a pencil from the counter nearby. "I need you to make a transfer ... a couple of them, actually ... from here ... to here." The pencil skritched across the paper noisily as he scribbled lots of numbers onto it. "This much. Then call Dad. He'll know what to do next."

Chelsea nodded. "Anything else, Jack... anything?"

"No, I don't think so," Jack said absently. He cracked open his soda can and took a long, slow drink. "Go. It's very important, Mom."

"Yes ... yes, Jack." Emily's heart broke a little as she watched her mother slowly leave the kitchen, a look of complete and utter dejection on her gorgeous face. Emily loved Jack fiercely, more than anything in the whole world, and didn't particularly want to share him with anyone else, but... I wish he would love Mom the way he loves me, Emily thought, her forehead furrowing in puzzlement. I don't understand why he doesn't, she's so beautiful ... and she wants to be his yummy fuck toy so bad, it hurts...

As Chelsea morosely left the kitchen, Emily craned her head so she could peer into the office down the hallway – Jack had left the door wide open, so the pretty blonde teenager could kind of see what was inside. She saw that a large video camera was set up on her father's big mahogany desk there, next to the computer ... and that there were a number of Jack's special headphones scattered all over the desk as well. Some of the headphones looked identical to the ones Jack had so thoughtfully and kindly given Emily and Donna over the past few days, while others looked much larger and more advanced. There was some sort of presentation with pie charts and line graphs visible on the computer screen, but the words on the screen were too small for Emily to read, so she didn't know what it might be about.

Still ... a presentation? Emily thought wonderingly. I guess that explains the tie and the nice outfit and stuff ... but who's Jack presenting to? She turned to her brother, feeling even more confused than before, as several questions crept to the tip of her tongue ... and then she forgot them all, as she noticed to her great delight that Jack was in the process of shedding his nice outfit in the middle of the kitchen, and that Donna was already on her knees in front of him, her small hand earnestly stroking his cock and making it nice and hard once more.

"Now, my sweet sluts," Jack said, "where were we?" He grabbed the loop at the end of Donna's leash – the one that Emily had affixed to her best friend's neck the night before – and dragged the naked dark-haired beauty to her feet, making her yelp nervously with excitement ... and just a hint of fear as well. "Oh, that's right. I was going to fuck you both in the living room. Emily, come with me." He pulled impatiently on the leash, dragging Donna along with him out of the kitchen as the girl giggled happily. Emily skipped along behind them, her face flush with lewd excitement once more.

Jack fucked his sister and Donna a couple of times there, letting each girl ride his cock until they came all over his shaft ... and until he unloaded a nice, big load of gooey cum into their pussies. He was even sweet enough to finally take Emily's anal cherry, bending her over one of the big, padded arms of the couch in the living room and shoving his big, beautiful cock right up his sister's eager, willing rectum, hammering away at her sexy bottom until she screamed with depraved glee. Emily thought getting fucked in the ass was a little uncomfortable at first, and it even hurt a little, but it was a sinfully sweet hurt, one that felt incredibly good in a weird way as well ... and by the time Jack's hard dick had begun to twitch and spurt yummy hot semen deep into Emily's ass, she'd grown to absolutely love it... not as good as when Jack fucks my pussy, but close, Emily thought happily, as she felt Jack's jism start to leak out of the stretched pucker of her cock-stuffed anus ... and especially as she felt Donna's tongue start to lick it up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.