Listening to Jack - Cover

Listening to Jack

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

And the morning continued to be very, very strange for Emily.

Unlike the previous day, Emily wore her headphones in the car, while she drove herself and her brother to school. She didn’t know why, but she was feeling confused and disoriented at times, and when she felt that way, a dull, throbbed ache began to pound inside her head. When she wore the headphones, though – and listened to the beautiful, tuneless, static-filled noise that poured out of them – it all went away. Everything made perfect sense again.

Looking at her reflection in the rearview mirror, Emily noticed that her headphones were slightly different. They still blinked with their familiar pink lights, but the emerald lights were gone, replaced instead with a light purple color instead. And the pink and purple lights blinked in a different pattern, one far slower than the pink and emerald lights had blinked the day before. The odd music coming out of the headphones was slower as well, buzzing and crackling in staccato bursts.

Emily kept watching the lights in the mirror, their slow, steady pattern repeating over and over again. She smiled blissfully, watching that pattern ... it made everything seem perfect, somehow. And she understood exactly what she needed to do. Strange new thoughts, exciting and wonderful fluttered through her mind, and she nodded to the slow beat of the tuneless music, trying to grasp what all of it meant.

Emily was so lost in her thoughts, she barely heard her brother Todd screaming at her, or grabbing her arm ... she barely was aware of running through a red light, and abruptly turning the steering wheel to avoid running into a truck. She certainly wasn’t aware of how fast she was driving, oblivious to everything else on the road, or how she finally came to a screeching stop in the school parking lot, leaving a long trail of skid marks as she absently slammed on the brakes. And she never noticed Todd leaping out of the car, running into the school and away from her as fast as he possibly could.

None of that stuff was important.

It was important that Emily listen to the music ... and listen to Jack. She needed to understand. Emily felt sure if she understood the strange music, she’d understand what Jack wanted, and what she was supposed to do. And Emily wanted to please Jack, who’d been so good to her, and who’d given her the wonderful headphones in the first place.

Well, that, and Emily also wanted to masturbate. Really, really badly.

From the moment Emily got out of her car to the moment she took her seat in homeroom, waiting for classes to begin, all Emily could think about was getting fucked rotten. She was dimly aware of going to her locker, getting her books, even talking to her best friend Donna and a few other girls about stuff that was boring and stupid, and clearly not about having a nice big yummy cock sliding into her needy pussy. But all that boring stuff ... for Emily, it was like watching someone else talking to her friends, like she wasn’t even there. She wore her headphones the whole time, nodding and smiling, but not paying the slightest attention at all to anything that anyone said to her. Her body was there ... but her mind was elsewhere.

In Emily’s mind, she was home, in her bedroom, just wearing black stockings and high heels. Her legs were spread invitingly open, and Jack – her amazing, handsome brother Jack – was kneeling between her legs, his lovely big dick rock hard, just for her. She sighed, thinking of him teasing the lips of her nether regions with its tip ... and then thrusting it hard inside her, fucking her like some dirty whore. She imagined looking up at his face while he pounded her pretty snatch, screaming his name when he shuddered and filled her cunt with spurt after spurt of his hot cum...

By the time the bell rang to signal the end of homeroom, Emily was sort of glad she wasn’t wearing panties. If she had been, they would’ve been ruined, utterly drenched by the lewd juices leaking out from between her legs. Nervously, she took a cloth handkerchief out of her purse before getting out of her seat, wiping at her damp, glistening thighs before heading to her first class of the day.

And then it got stranger.

During her first class – American History, with Mrs. Winter – all Emily could think about was her mother, laying naked between her legs, eating out her cum-filled pussy. Jack was kneeling behind their mother, fucking her doggystyle and slapping her ass and calling them both filthy sluts. While those naughty thoughts ran through Emily’s head, she found herself softly moaning a few times, enough to draw a few odd stares from the classmates sitting near her. And once she moaned loud enough to earn a cold, hard stare from Mrs. Winter herself, who pointedly asked Emily if she was having some sort of problem, and told her to kindly remove her headphones, or else they’d be confiscated until the end of the school day.

Terrified, Emily quickly took off her headphones. She hated it – somehow, it felt wrong to her – but she knew that she couldn’t afford to lose them for a whole day ... or, even worse, never get them back. As she tucked them away securely in her purse, though, she suddenly became aware of all the curious looks she was getting from her friends and classmates – a few looking quite concerned, but more giving her taunting smirks. Her head started to throb and pound again, and Emily put her head quietly down on her desk, wishing she could go home.

“Emily?” Donna whispered. Her best friend sat two rows over, closer to some of the jocks and cheerleaders sneering at Emily. “Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine,” Emily lied. She closed her eyes and pretended to listen to Mrs. Winter talk about the Teapot Dome Scandal. Mercifully, Mrs. Winter didn’t ask Emily to answer any questions, or sit up straight, or do anything. Instead, she left Emily alone ... and the instant class ended, Emily’s hand flew into her purse, and she put on her headphones.

Everything immediately felt better. The throbbing in Emily’s head disappeared.

Though...

During her second class – Intermediate Chemistry, with Mr. Hill – Emily imagined herself straddling her brother Jack, completely naked this time, her back to him as she rode his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. His strong hands gripped her slender hips tightly as his cock rapidly pistoned in and out of her slippery slit. Emily writhed in wanton delight, looking down at the beautiful sight of Jack’s cock sliding deep inside her pussy ... and at her mother, lying on her stomach between Jack’s splayed legs, licking Jack’s shaft and teasing Emily’s clit with that talented tongue of hers.

“Don’t stop,” Emily murmured, “don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop, that feels so good, please keep fucking me...”

“Emily? Excuse me?”

Emily’s eyes flew wide open. The blood drained from her pretty face as she realized her entire chemistry class was staring at her in shock. Mr. Hill stared at her as well, a look of both anger and concern on his face.

What did you just say, young lady?” Mr. Hill snapped at her. “And do take those headphones of yours off. We’re here to learn, not lounge around and listen to music.”

Taking off her headphones, Emily could hear the sounds of soft, mocking laughter coming from the back of the classroom. She also could hear the whispers, all around the room ... everyone talking about her. She slumped down in her chair. Chills ran through her, and she found herself wiping sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

“S-s-sorry, Mr. Hill,” Emily stammered meekly. “It w-won’t happen again. P-promise.”

The expression of anger on Mr. Hill’s face vanished. “Are ... are you feeling all right, Emily?” the chemistry teacher asked her. There was a note of great concern in his voice. “You don’t look well. Perhaps the nurse–”

“The nurse,” Emily said, nodding her head vigorously. She grabbed her purse and her books, practically leaping out of her seat as she suddenly headed for the door. “Yeah, I haven’t, um, been feeling too good, probably been working out too hard for cheerleading tryouts ... think maybe I just need to lie down for a bit ... is that okay, Mr. Hill?”

“Of course,” the chemistry teacher replied, though he seemed somewhat taken aback by Emily’s sudden outburst. He opened one of his desk drawers, rummaged around, and took out a pad of hall passes. He scribbled something on one of the passes, tore it off, and handed it to Emily. “Straight to the nurse. Understand?”

“Yes,” Emily said, fidgeting nervously. She wanted to leave. Very much.

“And Emily,” Mr. Hill said in a low voice, “if there’s something the matter ... anything at all ... you can tell me. It’s okay. I want to help you.”

“I know,” Emily said, taking the pass impatiently from him. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

Before Mr. Hill could say anything else, Emily darted out of the room. The second she was in the hallway, she put her headphones back on, and a sweet sensation of relief washed over her whole body. She bounded merrily through the hallway, down a flight of stairs towards the east wing of Patriot High School ... far away from the nurse’s office, and straight towards the girls’ bathroom in that part of the school instead. Most of the east wing was being renovated, and almost all of its rooms were under construction. Only the bathrooms were being left alone, and since students didn’t have much reason to go to that part of the school, they were usually empty, save for the occasional delinquent who would go there to smoke a cigarette or a joint.

Emily shoved the bathroom door open, carelessly tossing her books and her purse on the cold tile floor. She ran into one of the bathroom stalls, and took a seat on a toilet, hiking up her short pleated skirt over her slender hips. Spreading her legs open wide, she plunged her fingers into her sopping pussy, and let out a loud cry of sweet wicked relief.

“OH! SHIT! YES!” Emily cried happily, her quavering voice echoing throughout the empty bathroom. Furiously, she finger-fucked herself with one finger, then another, then a third, cramming them into her slick cunt as hard as she could. Her hand moved quickly between her legs, sliding in and out of her wet slit as hard and as fast as she could.

It didn’t take long for Emily to find the sweet release she’d been craving all morning. She’d been thinking so many deliciously dirty thoughts all morning ... they’d made her so incredibly horny, and she’d been on the brink of having a loud, filthy orgasm even before she’d entered the bathroom. Her naughty fingers weren’t as good as a cock – and Emily knew they wouldn’t be nearly as good as Jack’s cock, when he finally fucked her – but her fingers would have to do, for the moment. She began rubbing her thumb against her aching clit, ramming her fingers even more insistently into her pussy ... and then she leaned back, still sitting on the toilet, her hips beginning to spasm wildly.

“FUCK! YES! OHH! MMF!! OHHH!!!” Emily screamed, not caring who heard her. Biting her lip, she thrust her fingers even deeper into her cunt, and shook with pleasure as a hard, dirty orgasm rocked her body. Juices poured out of her steaming pussy, drenching her hand and her wrist and her thighs as well. Her pussy contracted hard against her fingers, which kept ravaging her needy sex with quick, savage strokes. Her heart raced as another wave of pleasure ran through her body, then another ... the beautiful, wanton heat burning intensely between her legs kept pulsing, spreading wonderfully throughout her eager body.

Finally, her orgasms subsided. Emily slumped on the toilet, her back pressed against a cold pipe, her fingers still lightly playing with her sodden pussy. Smiling lewdly, Emily struggled to sit up ... and her headphones fell off.

Emily suddenly realized she wasn’t alone in the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.