Listening to Jack
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

The next morning, Emily headed downstairs for a quick breakfast before school. Todd was already at the kitchen table, wolfing down eggs and waffles and pretty much anything that was cooked on the table, like he always did. Her mother Chelsea was there too, smiling as she saw her daughter walk into the kitchen.

“Granola and yogurt’s in the fridge,” Chelsea said lightly to Emily. “I know better than to ask you to eat more during tryout season.”

Emily made a face at her mother ... but grinned. “Thanks, Mom,” she said. “I just wish you’d passed along your skinny genes to me. I think I got Dad’s instead. Everything I eat goes straight to my hips and my ass.”

Todd snorted, and looked like he was about to make one of his usual wiseass comments ... but a gentle look from his mother nipped that in the bud, and he remained silent.

“That’s not true,” Chelsea said. “You’re a beautiful girl.”

Emily smiled at the compliment. But she knew she was still right. Her mother was still stunningly gorgeous and slender, with long curling locks of red hair ... Emily had seen pictures of her mother from twenty years ago, when she’d been just seventeen, just like Emily was now. Not much had changed between how Emily’s mother looked in those photos, and how she looked sitting in the kitchen. She was still amazingly beautiful.

“Mind if I join you all?”

Pulling the container of low-fat yogurt out of the fridge, Emily looked up ... and, at first, she didn’t recognize the tall blonde guy standing in the doorway. Her eyes went wide, though, as she finally did – and she immediately felt dumb for not recognizing her own brother.

“Holy shit, Jack, I...” Emily clapped a hand over her mouth. Jack literally looked like a different person. The glasses were gone, as was all but a trace of the acne. The only way she’d really recognized him was from the stained jeans and flannel shirts that he habitually wore, and even they hung loosely from his tall frame – he’d lost a lot of his pudge, and looked a lot leaner and healthier than usual.

Emily also found herself staring at the strange headphones that her twin brother wore. He had on a pair of earbuds, just a little bit larger than the ones she wore for her iPod ... except his were blinking brightly. Red, red, blue, yellow, blue, in a quick pattern, over and over again. A slender wire connected his weird earbuds to a box the size of a cigarette pack that hung from his belt. The box was metal, with wires sticking haphazardly out of it, and seemed to be held together mostly with duct tape.

Emily stared curiously at the blinking lights longer than she’d expected. The pattern was hypnotic, and relaxing somehow ... she found herself entranced by them, a dreamy, peaceful expression crossing her pretty face. It was only when Jack politely coughed – loudly – that Emily snapped out of her reverie. She glared angrily at Jack, took her yogurt to an empty seat at the table, and began mixing the yogurt in a bowl with some shredded granola.

“Morning, Jack,” Chelsea said dreamily. “What brings you down here so early? You’re usually not down here until noon...”

Emily looked up at her mother. The redheaded woman seemed entranced by the blinking lights on Jack’s headphones as well. Though Emily didn’t understand why. They weren’t all that interesting, anyway, Emily thought. They weren’t...

“Finished some work,” Jack said. He casually leaned against the doorframe. “Thought I’d celebrate with some waffles and syrup. If Todd leaves me any, that is.” He walked slowly towards the table. With a grin, he reached over and messed up his younger brother’s hair. Todd laughed, as did Chelsea.

Emily didn’t laugh. But she couldn’t help but try to watch Jack out of the corner of her eye ... trying to see how much he’d really changed. She hadn’t been around much lately, getting ready for cheerleader tryouts, and Jack lived like a mad scientist in his room and in the basement ... but she was sure she’d seen him skulking about the house no more than a week or so ago, looking absolutely gross and flabby. And here he was, just a few days later, looking ... well, looking more like a jock than a nerd.

Nobody can get in shape that fast, Emily thought stubbornly. I don’t care how clever he is, whatever he did, it’s a trick of some kind.

But Emily was curious.

She wanted to know how the trick was done...

“So, have you been working out, Jack?” Emily asked casually, not looking up at her twin brother. Instead, she handed a bottle of syrup to Todd, who was about to knock half the table over in his quest to reach it. “You look pretty good. For a bookworm, that is.”

“Thanks,” said Jack. He grabbed a stool from beneath a nearby counter and pulled it up to the table, sitting between his brother and his mother. “I’ve developed some interesting workout techniques. Weight control’s as much a matter of mental discipline as it is diet and physical regimen.”

Jack cocked his head curiously, staring at Emily. “Perhaps I can show you part of the technique. From what I can see, the cheerleader captains are right. You could stand to lose a few more pounds there, sister dear.”

Todd snorted. Milk flew out of the younger boy’s nose. “Damn, Emily, Jack called you fat,” Todd said, wiping his nose and snickering. “That’s cold.”

Emily’s face turned crimson. Her small hands balled into fists. Something certainly had changed with Jack, and it wasn’t just how he looked. He’d never spoken like that to her before. Never. He was always nervous and stuttering, his voice shaking, unable to look other people in the eyes when he spoke to them ... never confident. He’d never dared to insult her before. Whenever there’d been conflict between them before, a withering glance and a few sharp words were are that were needed from Emily to send Jack scurrying back to his room.

Not today. Emily could see that from the cool, calculating look in her twin brother’s eyes.

Emily wasn’t sure what to do.

“MOM!” Emily finally said. “Jack can’t ... that was just mean ... Mom? MOM!”

Chelsea seemed oblivious to her daughter’s outrage. Instead, she kept staring in utter fascination at Jack, propping her pretty face up with her hands as her elbows rested on the table. Her eyes wandered back and forth between the blinking lights, a blissful smile on her lips.

“MOM!” Emily grabbed her mother’s wrist. “Tell Jack to stop it!”

Chelsea’s entire body jerked. Emily immediately let go of her mother’s wrist, and Todd glanced over awkwardly at his mother as well. Confused, Chelsea ran her fingers through strands of her long red hair, staring out into space for a moment ... and then she smiled happily again.

“Now Jack, you can be a bit more tactful with your words,” Chelsea said. “But you do want to lose a little bit of extra weight, don’t you, Emily? Why not listen to what your brother Jack has to say?”

Emily didn’t say anything. She found herself staring at her yogurt and granola, suddenly hating it with all her heart.

If there’s a trick of some kind, Emily thought, I need to know it.

“Fine,” Emily snapped. She pushed her bowl away from herself. “What’s this technique?”

“Simple,” Jack answered. He fished another pair of headphones out of one of his pockets. It was similar to the one he wore – slightly oversized earbuds, with blinking lights. This new pair, however, had emerald and pink blinking lights, alternating slowly between one color, then the other. He handed them over in Emily’s direction.

“Essentially, a lot of physical conditioning is based on metabolism and mental discipline,” Jack said. “Much of that’s determined by delta wave patterns in your brain. If these patterns are attuned properly, it maximizes the efficiency of everything else that you do – diet, studying, exercise, cheerleader routines, whatever.” He dropped them into his sister Emily’s hand.

Emily stared at them oddly. “So ... what do I do with them?”

“Wear them like regular headphones,” Jack said. “Plug them into your iPod. Listen to music on the way to school, in between classes, on the way home. Doesn’t matter what kind of music, the delta waves will simply ride along the sounds. The more you wear them, the better. Trust me, you’ll see an immediate improvement. In everything.”

Emily narrowed her eyes, examining them further. They look so ordinary, Emily thought suspiciously, apart from those stupid lights. She looked up at her brother, sitting up on that stupid stool. “What’s the catch?”

“No catch,” said Jack. “Just bring them home tonight and return them to me. I’ll need to calibrate them so they work even better for you.”

“Uh-huh.” She jammed the blinking headphones into her purse. “And they’ll help with ... with my workouts? My tryouts? Everything?”

Jack reached over and gently took one of Emily’s hands in his own. The gesture shocked Emily. She couldn’t ever remember him touching her before, not like that. Speechless, she found herself looking into the deep blue eyes of her twin ... and seeing something lurking in those eyes, sinister and confident. It almost scared her, a little. A wicked shiver ran up her spine.

“My dear sister,” Jack said quietly, “it’ll help. It’ll work. And if you doubt me, ask yourself this ... when have I ever been wrong about anything?”

Emily didn’t say anything. She didn’t know what to say.

Jack let go of Emily’s hand. Stunned, it fell into the girl’s lap. He gave Emily another cool, calculating look. “Say, sis, what size are your breasts?” he asked her calmly. “What are you, a B-cup? Don’t you think you’d look hotter if you were a C-cup?”

Her cheeks reddening hotly again, Emily found herself waiting for Todd’s snickers so she could complain to her mother again ... except they never came. Glancing over at her younger brother, she realized that Todd was also entranced by the blinking lights on Jack’s headphones. And her mother, it seemed, had fallen under their spell once more as well.

“Well?” Jack repeated. “You’d be hotter with C-cup tits, right?”

Emily started to say something nasty to Jack. But instead, she found herself nodding as she looked at her twin, the repeating pattern of red, red, blue, yellow, blue calming her. There was no need to be mad, after all. It was just a simple question. And besides, Jack was absolutely right.

“Yes,” Emily said. “I’d like it if my boobs were a little bigger.”

Jack grinned. “Then think about that too, while you wear the headphones,” Jack said. He patted Emily’s hand, which Emily found awfully nice. “Who knows? Maybe they’ll improve too.”

Jack glanced at his watch. “Looks like you’re going to be late for school,” he said to her. He gave Todd a sharp nod as well. “Have Emily take you to school, too, buddy. Mom’ll be staying here this morning. She and I need to discuss a few things.”

“Of course,” Todd said dreamily. He got up from the table and put on his jacket, grabbing his lunch and his backpack as he headed for the door.

“Of course,” Emily said dreamily. She got up from the table and grabbed her purse, and her gym bag ... and attached her new headphones onto her iPod. She put on the headphones, and turned on the device. The music sounded weird, but good. They didn’t even sound like the songs that were supposed to be loaded on the device, but that was okay, too.

Emily suddenly felt very confident as well. After all, why wouldn’t she? She was about to be thin, the way Jack and the cheerleading captains wanted. She was about to be a cheerleader.

And her boobs were about to be bigger.

Heading towards the door, Emily smiled cheerfully, thinking about how great her day was going to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.