The Tales of Tanitsar - Cover

The Tales of Tanitsar

Copyright© 2012 by Argon

Chapter 12: The Journey to Hanilei

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Journey to Hanilei - This is the story of Macro, Prince and heir to the throne of Tanitsar, and how he ended slavery in his homeland. It is also the story of Thesia, a slave girl who becomes the linchpin for the unfolding events, of Alana, a lonely, unhappy princess who has to hide her disfigured face, of Anais, a freed slave and tactical genius, and of Pilar, Thesia's sister and rival, who is desperate to show her mettle. My first attempt at Fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex  

The long column of people moved slowly, as each person carefully walked up the narrow gangplanks onto the decks of the waiting ships. The seven good-sized caravelles seemed almost too small to take the stream of people who wanted to board them.

There were two hundred former slaves who claimed that they had been Hanilei citizens, with almost again as many companions accompanying them. Many of the former slaves had children whom they took with them, and not a few of them had spouses. There were fellow-slaves to whom they had been married right after their emancipation, but there were also eighteen women who travelled with their former masters. Quite a few former slave owners had taken the opportunity to marry their favourites now that they were eligible for a formal union.

There were also two women, wealthy widows, who had married former male slaves from their households. Tanitsar's society was changing. A number of the former slaves planned to visit their relatives in Hanilei but to return to Tanitsar with Macro. Those were not only the married ones, but also quite a few who saw a chance to start a trade in Tanitsar with the compensation King Odar had given them.

"It seems to take forever for them to board," Thesia complained to Macro.

They were standing with Alana at the stern of the Royal Caravelle, watching the embarkation. They were closely surrounded by no fewer than eight Guards. In the harbour, in the centre of Tanitsar, there was still the possibility that a fanatical follower of the old order would try his luck with a crossbow. However remote the chance, Anais was taking no risks. She was in charge of the half-column of guards detailed to protect Macro and his wives on the voyage. This was on top of the regular complement of Marine soldiers.

Each of the other caravelles shipped a score of marine soldiers. There were still a few pirates roaming the sea between Tanitsar and Hanilei, although those would be well advised to leave this convoy in peace.

Finally, the last group of passengers had embarked and the gangplanks were pulled in. The lines were cast off, the sails filled, and one by one the flotilla rounded the jetty protecting the harbour to the sounds of 19 gongs that honoured a Prince Royal when he left the harbour.

Thesia shuddered slightly when the first swell of the sea lifted the bows. She had been a captive, subject to unspeakable abuse, when she had last sailed in a ship. Macro held her comfortingly, sensing her discomfort, and she looked up at her husband gratefully. The Master Nauticus approached them.

"The wind is fair for Hanilei, my Prince. I expect a quick crossing. Are you satisfied with your quarters?"

"Yes, Nauticus. Did you find room for my Guard detachment?"

"Indeed, my Prince. We cleared a room amidships for them. It's just hammocks, but it'll do for a few days."

Suddenly Macro remembered Anais. "We'll need a separate room for the column leader."

The Master Nauticus looked flabbergasted for a second. "Forgive me, Prince, but I did not expect ... Nobody told me, really..."

"It is all the same, my Prince," Anais stated. "I do not ask for special treatment."

"No, it is not all right," Alana said with conviction. "Soldier or not, a woman must not sleep in a room with a full column of men."

"Alana is right, Macro," Thesia agreed. "Let's put a cot in the small chamber where we keep our trunks."

"No, it's all right. I wouldn't intrude on..."

Macro smiled at her. She was terribly flustered. "Anais, we shall need special protection. I shall want you to stay close to us, even at night. The chamber to starboard seems just right."

"But, my Prince!"

"Column Leader Anais, cannot you follow a simple order?"

Anais took a deep breath. "As you wish, my Prince!" came the resigned answer.


The wind held through the day, and the flotilla was already past Beyreth when the sun set. As courtesy dictated, Macro entertained the Master Nauticus and his officers in the state cabin. Anais hardly ate a thing Macro noticed.

By necessity, the dinner did not last long, and soon the ship's officers left. Anais left too to give orders for the night. She returned, perhaps a quarter hour later. Her knock on the door of the cabin was light, and Macro suspected that she wanted it to be missed to have an excuse to sleep somewhere else.

"You may come in," he called, for Thesia and Alana were already in bed. Macro still wore his tunic.

Anais came in, looking around with apprehension. Macro decided to get to the bottom of her behaviour.

"A word, Anais. Have a seat at the table."

Obediently, Anais sat.

"What is all this, Anais? You were in my tent all the time during the siege of Patris. Why are you acting like this?"

Anais blushed. Before she could say a word they heard a rustle from the bed and Thesia got up to join them at the table. She sat next to Anais and took her hand.

"Macro, it is not because of you. It's because of Alana and me. Anais is afraid that we, you, Alana, and me, will make love. It will make her miserable to hear us. Am I right, Anais?"

The tall, black-haired girl hung her head, but she nodded.

"Why would... ?" Macro began, but then he understood.

This was a delicate situation. Anais was a trusted subordinate, a promising officer, and to Macro, almost like younger sister. He could relate to her ambition, to her desire to excel. Could it be that she felt more than loyalty for him?

He remembered the evening when he had first met her — in the Palace. She had rebuked his tentative advances, citing the impossibility of a romance between a son of the King and a slave girl. So many things had changed since then, and when all was said, he was now married to a former slave girl. He remembered what his mother's had said then, that the time had not been right.

Was it right now? He already had two wives. Of course, he was expected to have four wives, but the King, according to his mother, had picked one woman for him already. But then he remembered what King Odar had said about finding agreement with Elbar. Alana was the one woman his father required him to marry. That meant he would be free to choose his other wives.

"Anais," he began softly. "Almost two years ago, I asked if I could call upon you. You said that nothing could come from that, seeing who and what we were. Since then, the old order of things has been overthrown. Would you still answer the same?"

Anais' eyes were brimming over as she shook her head. Suddenly, Macro felt certain. He looked at Thesia. With a smile, she nodded, cupping Anais' hand with hers. Macro then looked at Alana. It would be harder for her, seeing that Anais had killed her uncle.

"Alana, can you find it in your heart to accept this brave young woman as your co-wife?"

Anais looked at him with her mouth open. Alana sat up in bed, and Macro saw that she considered what he had said. Once, twice, Alana started to speak, but she stopped both times. Then she tried a third time.

"Things have changed. Months ago, I would have felt hurt at your suggestion. I was the Noble Alana, and I would have regarded Anais as inferior." She held up her hand to quell any protest. "As I said, that was months ago. I have gone through many experiences since then, bad ones, good ones, and very good ones." Here, Alana smiled and blushed. "I'm not the same woman anymore. A few months ago, I would have hated Anais for her beauty, because I felt so ugly. Now you, Macro, and you, Thesia, give me the feeling that I may not be so ugly. I no longer feel envy seeing Anais and her beauty. I feel love now for you, my husband, and my love is fulfilled every day. If Anais loves you the way I do, it would be cruel to reject her. If she can accept me, I am ready to accept her."

Macro lifted Anais' chin with his finger.

"Anais, should I speak to your father when we return?"

Anais looked at him. He could see hope in her eyes. "If you will have this girl, my Prince, I shall be your loyal wife, and a loyal sister to the Princess Thesia and the Princess Alana."

With a squeal, Thesia hugged Anais. Alana got up from the bed to join in the hug, and then all three women pressed themselves against Macro. Thesia was the first to disengage herself from the group.

"Anais, take off your armour. You will sleep in the bed with us."

Macro started to protest. "Do you think it's wise to... ?"

Thesia cut Macro short. "Not at your side. She will not be your concubine. She will join us as a virgin after we return. She can sleep with us though. If she sees with what Alana and I have to put up she may reconsider."

Alana giggled and Macro did a double take. Alana giggling? The world was becoming a very strange place. She was pulling Macro to the bed already and he landed on top of her.

"Shameless!" Thesia huffed. "The way she flaunts her body you'd never guess her to be of royal blood. Now, Anais, get undressed before 'Lana gets too much of a head start!"

Wearing her tunic only Anais joined them on Thesia's side, or rather against her back, for Thesia claimed Macro's left side for herself. Alana had plastered herself to his right side, sighing contentedly. Thesia looked over her shoulder.

"Sorry, my dear Anais, you may watch and listen but not more, at least not with Macro."

Anais took a deep breath and put her left arm around Thesia's torso, snuggling up to the petite redhead.

"That's nice," Thesia purred. "Being the First Wife has its perks – ouch! What was that for?"

Macro had pinched her backside. "Being a little full of yourself," he answered.


When Macro woke up to the swaying motion of the ship, he found that there were worse fates than having two wives. It was not the first time that he had to acknowledge this fact. It was hard to believe how fast Alana had become almost as close to him as Thesia. Once she had thawed, once she had shed her shyness and complexes, she was a joy to have around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.