Hey Dummy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An ambitious reporter is determined to learn the secret of a ventriloquist’s sudden success. While searching for the truth, she discovers some unexpected surprises.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

SIX MONTHS LATER

The audience was still applauding wildly, still on their feet for their third standing ovation as Benedict left the stage with the Amazing Bartleby and his new assistant. Every night for the past six weeks had ended with thunderous applause, ever since they'd started headlining the Crimson Comet Casino, one of the newest and biggest casinos in Las Vegas. Every night had been a sold-out show. There was nearly a year long wait for tickets to see the show – it was the hottest thing on the Las Vegas Strip, the biggest must-see event that everyone wanted to attend. And everyone who saw the show raved about it, raved about how absolutely hilarious Benedict and the Amazing Bartleby were, and especially how sexy their new assistant was ... even though, for some reason, they could never seem to remember any specific details about the show.

None at all.

Benedict looked down at the Amazing Bartleby, which he held in one arm. The puppet was much the same as he'd ever been, before all the sold-out Vegas shows and the new assistant, still wearing the same battered top hat and rumpled purple velvet leisure suit that he'd made for it a long, long time ago. Benedict could barely remember those days anymore, way back when his name was still Brian, back when he was a janitor at the State Museum, back when he'd stolen that stupid Mayan idol from the Preclassic Mesoamerican Cultures exhibit – the idol of Xbunabi, god of mischief, depravity, and lust – and decided to carve it into the body of a wooden ventriloquist's dummy as a joke.

Other things about the act had changed, though. Gone were the casual T-shirts and designer jeans that Benedict used to wear onstage for his shows in Atlantic City with the Amazing Bartleby. He'd moved on to designer suits, worth a couple of grand apiece, custom tailored and absolutely impeccable. His shaggy hair was cropped and styled, and the stubble on his face was gone, replaced by a neat goatee. The audiences who watched him perform night after sold-out night rarely remembered much about him ... but they always remembered that he had style.

As for his new assistant...

Benedict glanced down at his side, down at the mocha-skinned beauty who had one slender arm wrapped around his waist, her long, curly mane of tousled dark hair brushing against his arm as she walked with him back to their dressing room. She looked up at him adoringly as they walked, smiling at him, fresh cum still dripping from her chin and smeared across her pretty lips.

The assistant wore an open-cupped, rhinestone-studded bra that proudly displayed her perky tits, along with the thin golden rings that pierced her nipples. She wore a black garter belt and thigh high stockings, along with black high heels. When the show began, she'd been wearing panties, but they were long gone – instead, her smooth, bald pussy was completely exposed, with more semen trickling out of her bare slit and leaking down her thighs. Her taut belly was splattered with cum as well, and her whole body glistened with sweat. Her long, lithe legs wobbled slightly as she walked, and she leaned gratefully on Benedict as they made their way down the brightly-lit corridor, deliriously happy to be lucky enough to be his assistant.

"So, what was your favorite part of tonight's show, Tejal?" Benedict asked his new assistant, grinning at her wickedly as he opened the door to their dressing room. He took one of her breasts roughly in his hand, and began pinching the dark nipple, twisting the gold ring that pierced it. Tejal let out a soft, shameless moan of delight. "Which cock did you like fucking the most, slut?"

As Benedict led her into their opulent dressing room, Tejal closed her eyes and smiled, thinking about all the dicks that had been inside her during the show ... one 'volunteer' from the audience after another, climbing up on stage and dropping their pants so they could fuck her slutty cunt nice and hard, while the rest of the audience laughed and cheered and applauded in delight. The truth was that she loved being fucked like a cheap, dirty slut by so many people ... and she loved that even more people watched her when it happened, every night. And sometimes she didn't know which she loved more.

And as for Benedict's question... Well, all of them, silly, I love cock, Tejal wanted to tell her master. She didn't say that, though. Tejal knew that wasn't what her master and his puppet wanted to hear.

"The ... the big black gentleman from the front row, master," Tejal murmured. She let out a small gasp as Benedict dipped his head down and began sucking on her breast, gently biting the nipple with his teeth. "I ... I think he was the fourth ... no, maybe the fifth cock ... that you were nice enough to let me fuck, master. I think he's a basketball player, I... ohh ... I think I recognized him ... his cock was so big and thick, I thought he'd split my pussy open, but it felt so good..."

"I know," Benedict said. "That was so hot, watching you with him. Taking that cock of his, so deep inside you ... and then letting his girlfriend clean out that sloppy cunt of yours after he came inside you... so hot." He put the Amazing Bartleby up on a dressing table, and then his hand wandered down to Tejal's ass, squeezing her cheek hard. "I wanted to fuck you right then and there."

Tejal giggled. "Is that why you fucked her instead, while she was eating me out?"

"Yep," Benedict said. Tejal could feel his hard-on pressing through his trousers, pressing against her flat, toned belly. "Nothing's better than a front row view of seeing your pussy being eaten by a hot blonde ... all that nasty jizz, from all those guys, leaking out of your twat... so fucking hot, you disgusting, filthy whore."

Tejal shivered with excitement. "Thank you, master," she said. She stood up on her tip-toes, to kiss him, to show him how grateful she was for letting her suck and fuck so many cocks in front of so many watching eyes ... and was surprised when he slapped her across the face. It was a playful slap, but still hard enough to sting a little.

"Whoa, whoa," Benedict said sternly to her. "How many dicks did you suck tonight, slut? Those sperm-covered lips of yours might be pretty, but I don't want them yours touching mine. Not just yet, anyway." He nodded over at a door at the back of their dressing room, which led to a small bathroom. "Clean yourself up first. Then you can suck my cock. If you do a good job, maybe I'll kiss you after that."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.