Dad's Loose Shorts - Cover

Dad's Loose Shorts

Copyright© 2012 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dad lays around the house wearing very loose shorts. His daughters are able to see up the leg and his privates and want a much closer hands on look. His wife sees what he is teaching them but why is she ignoring it? What is she up to that she can't condemn her husband's actions?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"My first time was with Fred when I was 14. He was gentle though and took it slow. Then we both had a wild climax. Unfortunately I was fertile myrtle and found a baby growing in me. Luckily we both had parents who were understanding and supported us until we graduated from high school."

"Oh that was neat your parents went along with it."

"Fred's parents went along with it but my parents were really angry and didn't like it. So I moved into Fred's house and we fucked almost every night. His dad was a horny devil and always leering at me. He caught us fucking a couple of times but never said anything. Then Fred dared me to fuck his dad. Since I had fucked my own dad I figured why not. So I did. I'm sure glad I was already pregnant by Fred as that man could gush out the cum. After the first time he cum in me then with every stroke it would gush out around his cock and trickle down my crack to my ass then the bed. After he came in me three times his cum was flowing out of me like the Mississippi River."

Arlene said, "wow I never heard anyone cum like that. God I would love to have someone give me more than a few trickles."

"Well Fred can put out a good load so you might get your chance. Oh it's getting late. I better get home to fix dinner. I have a feeling two little girls are going to get their cherries popped tonight."

Arlene said, I just had a wild thought."

"I can't hardly wait to hear this one."

"All of us in the living room, Mark fucking and cumming in your two girls, Fred fucking and cumming in our two girls then we could eat the cum out of four pussies. After that Mark fucks and cums in you, Fred fucks and cums in me then we get the girls to eat the cum out of us?"

"Oh gosh girl, you are making me wet."

"Well hey, think about you, your two girls, my two girls and me all laying on the floor and Fred and my guys doing round robin fucking all of us one after the other? We could never say we lacked good fucking."

"Quit it girl, you are making me wet that my panties are soaked. Let's get tonight out of the way first then we'll go from there."

Arlene said, "mine are soaked too. The minute I get home someone in that house is going to get fucked regardless of where they are when I walk in the house."

"Gosh I hope you close the front door first unless you are an exhibitionist."

Arlene just smiled.

They left the restaurant and went home.

The bus boy cleaned off their table and noticed both seats were sopping wet. He got a hard on wondering what they talked about. One of the waitresses saw his tented pants, grinned at him then led him to the storeroom.


The girls helped their mother fix dinner then did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Then everyone went to the living room.

Millie said, "ok it's time to talk. I suppose the first question is, how far did you get with this sex education class you held?"

"Truthfully they just happen to see my cock up my shorts. So they came over and wanted a closer look. Sasha put her hand on it through my shorts and it got hard and stuck out the end of my shorts. So then they wanted to see it. So I showed it to them and let them feel it. When Sasha put her warm hand on my cock and began stroking it I lost it and cum oozed out on her hand. Then she let Margie hold it and got some of my cum on her hand and that's when you came in."

Millie said, "have you taught them to give you a blow job and fuck you yet?"

"I just taught them how to give a blow job today while you girls were shopping. However, I haven't fucked them yet. They are still virgins and besides I wanted to wait until we had this talk."

"Girls, be truthful, have you given your dad a blow job or fucked him?"

Sasha was nervous and looked at me. I nodded and she said, "yes to the blow job, no to the fucking."

Millie said, "I suppose it looks like we will have to increase the education level around here."

I said, "are you kidding? You want to teach these kids about sex?"

"Look, they are 14 and 15 and it won't be long before some boy has them in the backseat of a car shoving their cocks in their pussies and they'll be scared to death the first time when that hymen breaks. That boy won't care one bit for either one of them as long as he can fuck and cum. I think it is better if we teach them here so they will be prepared for it in a gentle loving way."

"Wow honey, I never expected this but you are right. We should teach them here. Girls, let me be perfectly clear. You cannot tell anyone about this, not even your best friends. If you tell them and they ever get mad at you they will tell on you just to hurt you. Then your mommy and I would go to prison, you two would be separated into foster homes and never see us or each other ever again the rest of your life."

Sasha said, "I understand daddy. I know about keeping quiet about fucking. We know a girl at school who bragged she was fucking with her daddy and one of the teachers heard it and turned them in. Their dad went to prison and we haven't seen the girl since. So we know what you are talking about."

"Very good. Margie do you understand too?"

"Yes daddy, I knew the same girl so I understand too. We promise it will just be us."

I said, "so Millie what is on the agenda and how should we proceed?"

She said, "since they have already given you a blow job I suppose we are down to taking their virginity."

Both girls smiled and cheered.

Sasha said, "oh please. We hear about fucking all the time and we want to do it. We've heard about the dorks at school who fuck girls then dump them and call them names. So we are happy that daddy will be our first because we know he loves us."

Margie said, "yeah me too. I can't wait to see what it feels like to have a cock inside me."

I said, "then let's retire to the bedroom where there is plenty of room on the bed."

When we got to the bedroom I told the girls to strip while Millie went to get some towels. They hesitated a moment so I told Millie to strip and that should make them feel more comfortable. I also stripped.

Now the four of us are lying on the bed with the two girls on each side of me and Millie lying behind Sasha. I explained to the girls what would happen once my cock got inside them. "When the hymen breaks there will be a little pain but then it will go away. After that it is all pleasure city. Are there any questions?"

Sasha said, "with your cock so big what if it hurts too bad?"

I said, "if it hurts a little I'll stop and let you adjust to it. If it is severe pain then I will pull out. The idea is to make love not destroy your body. First I am going to eat your pussy and get you wet and I'll use a finger to help open your hole enough for me to get the head of my cock in you. OK?"

Sasha remembered Aqua and Moonie eating each other but to not reveal that she played innocent and said, "yes daddy. I didn't know you could lick someone 'down there'."

I thought that girl deserves an extra fucking for covering up what happened this afternoon. I said, "that is one of the greatest feelings you will have just short of how a good fucking feels."

I gave her a good eating by running my tongue up and down her slit, then tonguing inside her and finally working her clit. She screamed as she hit her climax.

Sasha said, "Wow daddy that felt wonderful. I never knew licking a pussy could blow your mind. I'm going to want more of that."

I fingered her hole to where she was ready for the big moment. Millie has sucked my cock to get me good and hard so we were ready to proceed. I put my cock to the entrance of her golden canal and the moment I had longed for. I eased my cock just inside her pussy lips.

"OOOWWWWW, that is big."

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"No daddy, it hurts a little but I think I can handle it."

I waited a few minutes and let her get used to it being in there. Then I slowly pushed further inside until I was against the hymen.

"Are you ok?"

She said, "yeah it feels big but I'm not hurting."

I said, "this is the moment of truth and this time it will hurt a little when I break your hymen but only for awhile."

"OK daddy, let's do it."

Millie and I looked at one another. She just smiled and said, "like old times, isn't it?"

I said, "yes. I'll never forget the day I took your cherry when you were 14. Deja vu isn't it?"

Sasha said, "you fucked mom when she was 14? Wow! That's younger than what I am now."

Millie said, "yes, we were as curious as you two are and I also wanted to know what it would be like to have a cock inside me. So I let him do it."

Sasha said, "well I want to know what it feels like too so let's get that thing in me."

Millie said, "go for it Fred." and started sucking on Sasha's tit to help distract her somewhat as I backed off and then pushed forward and through the hymen.

"OOOWWWWW." She had tears in her eyes and was crying softly.

I said, "does it hurt too much? Want me to pull out?"

She got to where she stopped crying and said, "don't you dare pull out. I have dreamed of this for a long time and I want that cock inside me just like you did it to mom."

I just laid there and let her get use to its size and stretching of her organ. Finally her tears and crying stopped.

She looked me in the eye, smiled and said, "we've both waited a long time for this so now fuck me daddy, fuck your baby girl's pussy."

I began slowly so I wouldn't hurt her but she was getting emotional like she was heading for a super climax. I increased my speed and now I was moving at a good pace.

"Oh God daddy, it feels so good. Fuck me daddy fuck me like you did mommy her first time. Cum in me daddy. I want to feel your cum shooting in me."

I looked at Millie and she just smiled.

Sasha was into her climax shaking all over mumbling "fuck me daddy fuck your baby". With her being so tight I couldn't hold it any longer. I shot a massive load of cum into her tight throbbing pussy. Oh God what a feeling her pussy is. We kept going, never slowing a bit.

"Oh yes daddy I feel your cum in me. It feels so good."

She went into a second climax saying 'fuck your baby daddy fuck me" and fuck her I did, pounding as hard as I could. I went off a second time and now cum is oozing out of her pussy around my cock and down her crack to the towel under her butt.

"Oh yes daddy, I feel more of your cum inside me. I am so happy, keep fucking me daddy please don't stop."

I managed to ooze a little more cum but I was dry. I pulled out of her and rolled on my back to get my breath. I was surprised to see Millie go down and start licking my cum out of Sasha's pussy. She licked, sucked and tongued her pussy until Sasha screamed into another climax. Then she showed Margie how to clean out a pussy and make a girl climax. Margie really got into it and started sucking on Sasha's clit and she had another small climax.

Margie said, "I did it I made her climax."

Millie said, "you learned well, good girl." Margie had a big pussy juicy smile on her face.


Watching that got me hard again so I looked at Margie. She smiled and laid flat on her back and threw her legs wide open. Now there is an invitation if I ever saw one. I moved over and began licking her pussy to get it wet and ready for her first invasion. I put a towel under her.

I gave her the same oral ministrations that I gave to Sasha. It wasn't long before she was humping into my mouth and screaming into her orgasm.

"Oh my gosh, Sasha, you were right. That is really mind blowing. We'll have to practice that on each other."

"Are you ready Margie?"

"Oh yes daddy, I have also wanted this for a long time and can't wait until you are inside me."

"Well let's not keep you waiting any longer."

I looked over and Millie was still eating Sasha's pussy. I could hear the slurping sounds which made my cock even harder. Sasha was moaning being in a world of her own.

I put my cock to the entrance of Margie's pussy and then pushed the head just inside the opening of her lips. Her eyes got real wide but made no sounds. I pushed in about an inch. "Oooowwww daddy."

I stopped and let her adjust to it. "It hurts daddy."

"You want me to pull out?"

"NO NO NO, please don't pull out. I want to do this and I will do it even if it splits me wide open and I bleed to death."

"Well I don't think that will happen. It will stretch your insides but your body will adjust to it if we take it real slow."

I ease in another inch. Margie is still wide eyed but she made no noise. I pushed in another inch. "Are you ok?"

"Yes daddy, it hurts a little but I can handle it. Keep going."

I was at her hymen and said "this is it kiddo, this will hurt some but then once it pain dies down it will feel really good. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes daddy, I know if Sasha could take it I can too. I want you to be my first so go on and push it in."

I backed up a little then went through the hymen and then stopped.

Margie screamed, "owww daddy that hurts."

I stopped and wait for her to adjust. "It will quit hurting in a little bit."

I slowly pushed the rest of the way in her and bumped against her cervix. She jerked her body when I did. "Does it hurt? Should I pull out?"

"Yes it hurts a little bit but if you pull that cock out of me I'll never speak to you again. Just let me get used to it."

I just laid there and rested why she adjusted to my big cock being in her pussy. I could feel her moving a little bit and could also feel her muscles around my cock. She was so tight I had to really strain to keep from shooting my load in her.

"It quit hurting daddy. Will you pull it almost out and then back in again and see how it feels?" I slowly pulled out almost to the edge then slowly slid it back in her.

"WOW daddy that feels so good. It doesn't hurt anymore. Can we fuck now? I'm ready!"

"You betcha we can." I began sliding out then back in slowing increasing my speed with each thrust. My cock filling her hole tightly I knew my cock was rubbing her clit and I could feel her breathing increase. She started rocking and humming.

She was building to her climax and she was still humming, "my daddy is fucking me my daddy is fucking me my daddy is fucking me. Suddenly her climax hit her hard and she screamed "fuck me daddy cum in me". I unloaded a torrent of cum flooding her pussy.

It was leaking out just as it did with Sasha. It's good we put towels down to protect the bed. I stopped and watched her face. She had a real glow in her.

She opened her eyes and said, "what did you stop for? I thought you were going to fuck me to oblivion?"

Millie and I both looked at one another. She smiled and said, "she's just like I was when you took my cherry. Give her a good one Fred."

I began pumping her again. A smile returned to her face, "YEAHHHHH my daddy is fucking my cunt."

"Where did you hear that term?"

"I heard it at school. Some girls call it a pussy and some call it a cunt. Frankly I like cunt better than pussy. So come on daddy fuck my cunt."

Wow this girl is unreal. I figured I had one more cum in me so I pumped as hard as I could. Millie and Sasha began playing with Margie's tits. She was going crazy, rocking her body, squirming, and murmuring "my daddy is fucking me, my daddy is fucking my cunt, my daddy's gonna give me a baby like he did momma."

That did it. Millie and I looked at one another and we just smiled. I went off like a rocket shooting a big load of cum into her. She is frantic and her climax hit her like she hit a brick wall. "Fuck me fuck me daddy fuck my cunt, cum in my cunt."

I kept fucking her but I didn't think I could hold out much longer when she had another small climax. I fell on top of her as I was totally weak. After a few minutes I was able to roll off her.

Millie immediately went for her pussy and began lapping up all of my cum. She then showed Sasha how to eat pussy. Sasha licked all around Margie's pussy.

"Gosh dad's cum tastes different with pussy juice on it. It sure is good. I think I'm going to like eating pussy as well as fucking."

Millie had moved over and cleaned off my cock.

After Millie finished Sasha came over and laid on top of me. She hugged and kissed me.

"Daddy, can we do it again? I really liked fucking and I want to do it again."

"Yeah daddy and I want to do it again too. I love having your cock inside me and I want more of your cum."

Millie looked at me and smiled. "I think we opened Pandora's box and out popped a couple of nymphos."

"Yes it looks like it. I may have to do something so I don't shrivel up and blow away."

"I'll just have to increase your calorie count at dinner time." We both laughed.

I went to the kitchen and fixed a sandwich and had a cup of coffee. After a half hour I felt refreshed so I went back to the bedroom. There were both the girls lying on the bed naked and legs spread as wide as they could get them.

"Wow what a glorious sight."

"We thought you might like that daddy. We are ready whenever you are."

I did Sasha first getting her stirred up for her climax. I slid in her in nice long strokes until she was close. Then I began pumping harder pistoning in and out of her hot wet pussy. She went into her climax screaming fuck me daddy yes fuck me. I felt the cum roaring from my balls to my cock and flinging itself into her pussy. She had a warm glow to her face and just smiled at me like a satisfied girl would.

"Thank you daddy. I love you daddy and I am so happy I did this with you. I will remember this day for the rest of my life."

"I appreciate you feeling that way. You know I would never want to hurt you and I would never force you to fuck. Now that you know what love making is I hope you will treasure it forever."

When I raised up off her Margie went straight for Sasha's pussy to lick and clean her out. She was gobbling that pussy like she was at a pie eating contest. It was wild to watch her.

I looked at Millie. "Looks like you taught her well."

"Yes and I can't wait until she can lick cum out of my pussy. That should be a trip."

I said, well be sure to let Sasha have some too. She looked like she enjoyed it too."

"Let's see what she does after you load up Margie with your cum."

Margie looked at Millie and I and opened her mouth to show us my cum. She smiled then made a big show of swallowing it.

Millie asked, "How did it taste?"

"Oh it was good, especially with Sasha's juices mixed with it. It's a great combination. Ok daddy time for my fuck."

She laid flat on the bed, opened her legs and pulled them up by her head. "OK daddy, the field is open so start plowing."

Millie and I looked at each other and she said, "What have we wrought?"

I slipped my cock in her and went all the way in. She moaned, "oh God I love that cock in me. Fuck me daddy, fuck my cunt."

I wasted no time. I began pounding right from the start and kept hitting the cervix. She was ready because she suddenly began shaking real hard and went right into her climax. "Fuck my cunt daddy fuck meeeeee." I unloaded in her. "Yes daddy I feel your cum in my cunt, fuck my cunt daddy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.