Thanks, Son
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I visited my son at his new home and met a few of his new neighbors, Linda, Dottie and Lindsey, who had extended a warm welcome to him and, now, to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

He sat there with a bit of a stupid, amazed look when she added, "So, I think he expects something to happen tonight and, if you need it, you certainly have my consent, Paul. You're welcome to spend the night. I know Jason isn't expecting you home."

"Well, I ... I'm rarely at a loss for words but..." he began and she got up, then pulled him up.

"In that case, don't say anything, just follow me. Jason gave me an extra toothbrush for you and I'm hoping you sleep like I do, in the buff," she said over her shoulder as he followed her upstairs.

Paul watched her hips sway sinuously back and forth as he went up behind her, then down the hall and into her bedroom.

She turned and said, "First things, first," and began unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off, then undoing his belt, opening his pants and pulling them to the floor, where he stepped out of them. She was kneeling now, eye level with the tent on his boxers which she pulled down, now face-to-face with her lover's father's quite healthy-looking cock eagerly pointing at her.

She opened her mouth and took it in and gave him a few delicious sucks, then stood up and said, smiling, "Your turn."

Paul was no fool and quickly had this lovely lady as naked as he was. She was beautiful with full breasts tipped with wide, pink nipples all excited and erect which he leaned over, lifting each of her breasts to kiss, lick and suck while she stood there holding his cock.

She had to let go of him as he crouched down and loosened her skirt, dropping it to the floor, now seeing that she was without panties, her smooth, plump mound delicately split leading into a wondrous place to explore and enjoy.

He leaned forward and kissed her cleft and licked several times up and down as her fingers wove through his hair.

"Mmm, come to bed, Paul, more of that later, I hope," she said as she swept away the covers and got in her nice, big, king-sized bed. She fluffed the pillows and leaned back, opening her legs invitingly to him as crawled up to her pussy to caress it with his lips and tongue until she began to groan and tried to pull him up over her.

"Up here, Paul, I want you, I've wanted this all evening, knowing I was going to bring you to bed. I'm surprised you didn't notice the wet spot on the back of my skirt when you were following me upstairs," she said as he held his cock to her to begin easing his hips forward, pressing, seeing her labia part as his sensitive, bulbous tip moved inside this wonderful woman who was giving herself to him.

"Linda, this is heavenly; dinner was great but, well, this is just incredible. How can I ever thank you for having me here in your bed?"

"Mmm, just keep doing what you're doing, Paul, that would be lovely," she said softly as he moved in and out of her tight pussy.

He easily knew why his son was involved with this lovely, charming and sexy neighbor of his and he was everlastingly grateful for Jason setting up such a wonderful dinner for him, complete with the dessert he missed the most in life.

She began moving under him, moaning softly as he went back and forth, his breathing heavier as the feelings rose. He knew he was not far from cumming in her and remembered to ask.

"Are you protected, Linda? I'll pull out now if you're not."

"Mmm, yes, the pill. Just go ahead, anytime, Paul, I'm close, too," she whispered.

This sexy woman had a rousing orgasm which brought his on as well and they held each other tightly as Paul emptied into her all he had.

They kissed and entertained their hands on each other just like teenagers might on their first explorations together.

"I think there's a lot of genetics between fathers and sons, now that I've been to bed with you both. You're both quite wonderful. I'm very happy this has worked out so nicely."

"I doubt if you could be as happy as I am. This has been quite wonderful and I must say, the nicest thing my son has ever done for me."

She pulled him to her and kissed him, then said, "That's nice, Paul. And, well, I hope we've just started," as her hand slid down to grip him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.