Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 17: Sex and show #2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sex and show #2 - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

We flashed through the lobby and noted that the bottle shop was open so we went in for a quick visit. The girls picked up some sodas while I grabbed a bottle of JD, some ice and a few glasses. The ladies didn't particularly care for JD but they all liked rum and coke, so I also got a bottle of "generic" dark rum and a half a dozen quarts of coke. Well, we did have a little less than 2 weeks and what was left over could be put in the trailer for next time.

Up the elevator, through the door and back into the room, I think we were all pretty exhausted from our day. Mel took the bag of goodies over to the kitchenette and put things away. Looking around at the rest of us just collapsed into the furniture, she laughed and asked, "Anybody for a shower?"

"I'll bite," I said with a grin. Get naked with Mel? Not a chance I'll pass that one up.

It wasn't more than about 30 seconds before we were all in the shower room, naked and waiting for the water.

Once the water reached acceptable temperature the four of us jumped under the rain and showerheads and began the "shower game". Or should I say five?

Each of the ladies took their soaped hands and began to massage my skin in earnest. I just melted with a moan feeling eight hands, forty fingers working my skin into lather.

I was rotated for a quick rinse while they made sure I had no residue. I took a bar of soap and rubbed it up for my first victim. Jessica was first to be cleaned, but while I was doing that I felt a set of hands on my ass while another had my cock and balls neatly wrapped up. I could tell by feel that it was Hailey on my cock, and then I felt the warm wetness of a mouth. Hailey may have been using her hands but that was Mel's mouth. No mistaking that tongue action.

I gave out a loud moan as she displaced Hail's hands with her mouth. She was bobbing up and down and thrashing her tongue around my cock causing the bubbling to begin almost immediately.

Hailey had moved up a little and was very softly massaging the scars on my chest and shoulders. Much of the time there was still some level of pain, more a burn, in those scars but her gentle touch was overwhelming.

Continuing to wash Jessica's luscious body from top to bottom, I decided to work on the bottom half. She seemed to be in agreement when my fingers brushed over the button sticking it's head up.

Jess let out a huge moan and reached up with her arms to hold herself up when the lightning bolts made her legs try to give out.

I felt one of the others leave me as Jessica's moan reverberated through the shower. Hailey had decided to join the party and on her knees was beginning to lick and nibble at Jessi's lower extremities. I felt her face move between us so I backed up just enough to allow Hailey to slide between us.

I felt Jess sink just a little as she moved her legs apart to give Hailey free access to her nether regions. Jess held me tighter and groaned loudly telling me that Hailey was using that magical tongue of hers on Jessica's pussy.

After a few minutes of listening to Jess move to the summit before her fall into the mystical valley of "O", I thought it would be a wise idea to dry and move to the bed where it would be much more comfortable.

After a few minutes of making sure everything was thoroughly rinsed we took the ultra soft towels and methodically dried each other ensuring that sensitive areas received adequate stimulation.

The three ladies skipped to the bed and after pulling the blankets and sheets back jumped in to wait for me. I looked at each of their gorgeous faces looking at me with hunger and just smiled with a moan. My fate was sealed.

They parted making room for me to take up station in the middle while they each took a side leaving the top and middle to Jessica this evening. My lips met Hailey for a long sensuous kiss, then Mel for the same. Jessie just watched her two sisters maul my upper body, while she patiently waited using her hands to massage my cock and balls once again.

This time there was to be no warm wet mouth surrounding my rigid member. This time, when Jess felt I was hard enough moved her body into position and using her hand to place my cock where she wanted it, sank down to the bottom allowing our pubic bones to become familiar again. She sank down allowing all of me to enter her very wet vagina, and then sat on me wiggling almost imperceptibly. My cock knew she was moving.

She had placed her hands on my chest and looking at the other two girls let out a huge moan. Hailey moved to one breast and Mel the other taking the stiff nipples into their mouths and moving their hands all over Jessie's body.

Jess's arousal level was growing rapidly. Her pussy was beginning the milk me action and her hips began to move back and forth forcefully making me stimulate her clit. Her moans were becoming louder so Mel moved up to kiss her causing her moans to be a bit more muffled. We didn't need to quiet her down, but the stimulation just added more to Jess's impending explosion.

And explosion it was! All of a sudden she dropped to my chest and began to shake like a vibrating table. Mel and Hail had to clear out fast or be caught up in the movement. The groan didn't stop, it was just a continuous, Nghffffng ohhhhhhh...

Her body stiffened and her eyes, instead of closing like usual, grew to plates. She dropped her face to mine and kissed me like there was going to be no future. The other two girls just sat back in awe as Jessie had an incredibly intense orgasm. Her trip down the slope was fast and furious.

It wasn't long before she just relaxed completely on top of me, gasping for breath while her pussy worked on pulling a good load of semen from my balls. I couldn't hold it back and as she was coming down, her muscles pulled a great climax from me.

When the first spurt came flying out, her head raised up locking on our eyes and the depth of love I saw in her eyes was incredible. Sparkling and dancing, with fire they were burning me to the ground as I left my mark deep inside her body.

She whispered, "Our baby girl is meeting her daddy again Bobby. I love you."

"I love you to, Baby," I choked out. "You're an incredible woman Jessie and these times mean so much to me. All three of you are more than I could have ever dreamed."

All of them wrapped themselves around me so we had a long, loving group hug before me and Jessi literally passed out.

I have no idea what went on after I died, but when I woke up at about 2am Mel was on top of me instead of Jess. Was I that far gone?

I did notice when Hailey replaced Mel. I felt Jessie's soft hands stroking me, while Mel and Hailey were kissing passionately. Then Mel gently climbed off trying not to wake me, but I was really already awake by this time. When Mel was off to a side, Hail softly replaced her on my chest.

When Hailey was in place, I heard Jessie giggle and move my cock down just a shade feeling a warm sensation at the very tip. Still giggling, Jessie whispered, "Ok Hail, it's ready."

Then I felt Hailey just slide herself on to me slowly. Once she was in as far as it would go in this position, she let out a heavy sigh and relaxed laying her head softly on my chest.

When she settled I moved my arms to surround her startling her a little.

"You're awake?" she whispered very softly into my chest.

I whispered back, "Yeah, Honey. I woke up a bit ago and wondered how Mel got where Jess was."

She chuckled and I felt the other two women move close to my side when they realized I was awake now.

"You didn't even stop snoring when Jess and Mel changed places. I even gave you a decent blowjob and you hardly moved. You were out, Dude!"

"Well I'm not out now, and you feel wonderful, Sweetie. I hope we can all just go back to sleep just like this."

Hailey let out another heavy sigh and her whole body relaxed, even those internal muscles that were trying to work a deposit from me. Maybe later, but in a very short time, she was back to sleep. I also heard the other two drifting off before I joined them myself.

When I regained consciousness Hailey was still asleep on my chest and my morning stiffness was still buried inside her velvet tunnel. I didn't know whether to stay still or to move a little. I knew the girls had been up and playing a lot of the night, so they would undoubtedly sleep a bit later.

I decided to enjoy what I was feeling for as long as it was. I ended up falling back into a light sleep just reveling in the fantastic feeling surrounding my body.

There was no rush getting started today, so when we were all up and showered we made our way downstairs to find some breakfast. There was a really great breakfast house right next door. The banter over orange juice was high charged electricity. It was all I could do to hold my own with the three perpetually horny ladies.

After our lively meal the four of us headed over to the show site to finish up with setup and be ready to open the show tomorrow morning.

When we got to the trailer, Hailey and I began by moving the displays and tables into their locations while Mel and Jessie opened up the trailer to begin pulling stock for display.

Mel swung the door open and holding her nose hollered for all to hear, "Whooooo. This trailer smells like a French whorehouse. I wonder if someone broke in last night and had a party."

She and Jessie were laughing heartily at their discovery, but I'm sure they were a little disappointed that neither Hailey nor I showed any sign of embarrassment or remorse. We just looked at each other and chuckled.

Jessie made her way to the back of the trailer to get some of the displays that she had ordered and shouted to Mel, "Hey Mel, here's the scene of the crime."

Hail and I hadn't had time to put things away before we left yesterday afternoon, so Hail's makeshift bed was still set up on the crates just like we had left it.

They continued to make their comments as they pulled things out of the trailer, so I looked at Hailey and grinned. I think she knew exactly what I had in mind and started to laugh.

When Jess came out of the trailer with the next display to set up I made my move. I walked past Jessie while she was beginning the setup, and up the ramp into the trailer where Mel was busy pulling and counting the stock that we'd start the show with. I moved quietly up behind her to ensure a surprise factor then tapped on her shoulder.

When she stood to look, I put my arms around her and picked her up causing her to yelp out, surprised that I was even there much less picking her up. With her in my arms I moved towards the back of the trailer looking to make sure they hadn't dismantled the bed that Hailey had so laboriously created.

Mel was wiggling and squealing, "Bobby ... What the fuck ... What are you doing?" She giggled, wiggled and squealed until she apparently figured out what was up. She got suddenly quiet, stopped her wiggles and was apparently resigned to her fate. I could almost hear the, "Hurt me, hurt me," in her giggles.

I set her down on the makeshift love nest and immediately worked on getting her shorts and panties off, which was fairly easy to accomplish since she wasn't fighting me at all. When the panties passed her ankles and made for the floor, she looked up at me with smoky, sultry eyes and waited while I dropped my shorts.

Noting what I had done, she moved her legs apart in submission and groaned loudly when I pressed my cock between her soaked labia and into her waiting vagina.

"Oh Bobby, yesssss... ," she gasped out.

I began to plow her ruthlessly to her vocal pleasure. I hammered my cock into her pussy like it was a Ferrari piston in its cylinder. She moaned loudly when her first orgasm hit her. Her body shook, and then stiffened, arching up off the futon. Her hands were tweaking her breasts when the climax hit her and she threw her head back causing her exuberant moan to bounce off the metal side of the trailer.

Her muscles were doing a number on me and as hard as I tried I couldn't hold back. In the middle of her ecstatic demonstration I blasted my offering into her depths causing her to tighten up again, shouting, "Ngghhfff ... Ohhhhfucccckk Bobbbby. Ahhhhyesssss..."

We both came down from our visit to the valley and breathing hard I looked at her with a big grin and said, "Now you are a criminal too, so just shut up with your 'crime scene' bullshit."

She laughed and said, "I guess Jessie is next, huh?"

"Jessie's not in her flapping her gums, Sweetheart," I offered with a laughing smile.

"Well, we'll just have to see about changing that won't we?" Mel noted giggling.

During these conversations we had both come down and returned to somewhat normal so after trading very passionate kisses and whispered professions of love, we re-installed our clothing and smoothing our hair, made our way out of the trailer to Jessie and Hailey sitting as though an audience with their drinks on a table between them. When we made our way out, they began to applaud shouting, "Bravo, bravo," which caused some of the other vendors that were setting up near us to look up with noticeable grins. Our secret wasn't very secret.

Even the women amongst the "neighbors" had grins, were laughing and shaking their heads. I think we had a fan club.

Through the rest of the day we concentrated on setting things up, though I have to admit that after our lunch break Jessie and I finished the trio on the futon, though in a much more tender rendition.

I had followed her into the trailer for something and while I was working on what I was there for, I heard from the back of the trailer, "Bobby, can you help me?"

Of course I can help I thought as I moved towards the back. I never expected what I saw when I got there.

Splayed out on the futon, 100% naked was Jessie with her arms out in invitation. "Fuck me, Bobby," she whispered.

How could I say no to such a display? In less time than it takes to tell it my clothes were once again one with the floor and I was becoming one with an extremely beautiful, glowing mother to be.

She put her arms around my neck, pulled me down for a kiss locking those gorgeous eyes on mine, and just whispered again, "Do me Bobby. Please, make love to me."

Me? Refuse that kind of request? Not on a bet!

I slowly lowered myself to her aligning my cock with her vagina, which slowly, gently but deliberately pushed her labia aside and entered the tight velvet tunnel.

"Uhgggyesssss... ," she moaned as I made my entrance. "Gawd I love this with you," she gasped with a smile.

"I love you Jessica, my mama to be," I whispered to her tenderly.

She pulled my head down and kissed me softly and when finished whispered, "I love you too, Daddy."

Then after a few moments, "I'm going to have our baby." Her smile was contagious.

We set a slow rhythm of gentle love and keeping our eyes locked on the other took a long time to bring ourselves to the expected climax we had been working for. Jessi's orgasm snuck up on me, but she let out a groan when her belly started to twitch and her whole body arched up at me stiffly. Her incredible vaginal muscles milked a good load of sperm cells out of me, filling her depths once again.

Jess was very quiet in her orgasm, but when we exited the trailer the same people in the neighborhood were looking with grins on their faces. I think the male contingent was a bit jealous that I had three walking wet dreams forcing themselves on me.

Wait until the newer neighbors saw them in their "work clothes".

Through the rest of the day we putzed around the booth making sure everything was the way we wanted. Unbeknownst to me, Mel had set up a "Zon machine" so that we could do credit cards though there was no sign out to that effect. She just wanted to be able to close the deal if there was someone waffling because they didn't have sufficient cash.

Mel didn't miss a trick. She had already briefed the other two girls but didn't figure she would "waste her breath" on me since I didn't do up front sales. Then she thought about it, and told me what was going on in case I wanted to offer that option to our "specials" clients.

Honestly, I thought it was brilliant. Since we were indoors she just had the show management folks run a telephone line to our booth, paid the extra $50 with her credit card and it was a done deal.

We decided to hang out at the booth for the day instead of going back to the room. I was a commensurate people watcher and loved watching the craziness that was going on around us as those "last minute Lennies" were scrambling around trying to get their shit together. You'd think with a premium spot, indoors there would be a bit more professionalism but I always had to remember that this was primarily an artisan crowd. Me too, I just liked to have my crap in one sock and accounted for and now I had Mel to keep me honest.

In my people watching the fact that there were many other walking wet dreams running around the facility had nothing to do with my desire to stay and observe. What was hilarious was that every so often, when a particularly gorgeous specimen made her way by, one of my girls would make sure to point her out to me.

"Shall I go ask her if she wants to get laid, Bobby?" Mel asked on more than once occasion. Every so often she'd add, "I know her from school too, bet she's still a virgin."

I just looked at her with a shocked look causing her to giggle, and the others knowing what was transpiring would laugh along with her. "More fresh fruit, Bobby? Ripe and ready to eat," she'd say with a huge grin.

That's all I'd need.

While we were sitting, one of my custom clients came up and asked if the order was ready.

"Hey Fred, how the hell are you? Haven't seen you in like, wow, three weeks," I said laughing. "Of course your order is ready, let me go pull it from the trailer."

"Thanks Bob, I appreciate it," then added, "Hi girls, how's tricks?"

Hailey spoke for the three, "We're doing great Fred. We're really looking forward to the show - it's such a kick in the pants working for Bobby."

"Yeah, you guys looked like you were having a ball last show. You still going to wear those 'uniforms' or did you just decide to go naked this time?" he said with a laugh.

Then Mel laughed and said, "We wanted to do naked, but Bobby said it wasn't appropriate. We tried to tell him that our sales would at least double, but we couldn't convince him."

"Convince me of what," I said placing Fred's order on the table.

"I just asked them if they were going to wear those skimpy clothes again or whether they'd decided to just go naked," Fred said with a chuckle.

"Melinda was just saying they had tried to convince you, but that you weren't ready to share yet."

I looked at Mel and from the look on her face I knew there was scheming going on in that head of hers.

"She told me you didn't seem to care that your sales would triple if they were naked," Fred said with a chuckle.

I laughed, "Naw, sales were too good last time. Maybe these shows I'll have them wear habits."

"We had a very busy break, so if they tripled I don't think I'd know what to do. I'd love to sit in the back there and watch their naked asses wiggle around, but I don't have time to go to jail."

Fred just chuckled and pulled out his wallet to pay for his orders.

"Oh hey Fred, Mel added credit cards to our pay possibilities, so if you would prefer you can just shoot me a card and save your cash."

He looked a little surprised, but said, "Nope. I'm like you man; I like to pay for my shit up front. That way I don't have to worry about it later. Credit cards are just spending money you don't have yet."

I laughed again, but acknowledged that he's right. I'm the same way. Pay it up front and there's no interest, and you don't have to deal with it anymore. It's paid for!

Twenty-five, hundred dollar bills later, he was merrily on his way with his "show giveaways/raffle" items in his arms. He looked back over his shoulder and said, "I look forward to seeing you girls all week!"

Hailey laughed and shook her finger at him saying, "You dirty old man!"

"You betcha," was Fred's retort. His booth was in a place where he could actually see ours so he'd have a good view of them all through the week. I just chuckled to myself wondering how he was going to handle having a hardon "during business hours".

Mel came over, sat in the chair next to mine and with a big smile said, "I like Fred. He's a trip!"

"Yeah he is. He's one of my steadiest custom clients. He gives the shirts away or he raffles them off and the money he gets from the raffle he donates to charity."

"Really?" Mel asked. "Maybe we should make a 'guest appearance' to see if we can drive up some ticket sales," she said looking at me seriously.

"Mel, I think he would truly appreciate that if you mean it. Why don't you talk to Hail and Jess and see if they'd like to do it as well and you three can rotate an hour or so each day and work the crowd for raffle tickets."

Mel got that killer evil smile and nodded her head. She left and went to talk to the other two ladies in the front and all were nodding and talking with some excitement. They all came back to the chair I was sitting in and Mel told me that they decided it was a really good idea.

They asked which charities he donated to, but the only one I knew of was a breast cancer research center. I know there were others, but I told the girls, "Fred lost his wife to breast cancer a few years ago. He started his charity support before she died, but he's dedicated to the breast cancer research folks."

The girls took on a sad face, but I let them know, "He's good with it guys. He misses her, but he dwells on the good memories rather than the loss, so he is usually up beat. I know he also supports the Special Olympics and the Big Brother/Big Sister group as well now that I think about it. He's all about kids too."

"We're going to go talk to him Bobby, is that okay?"

"Heavens yes, I'm sure you will make his day. Ask him what times are best for him and one of you can join him for ticket sales for an hour or so when he thinks the sales will flourish. When you do, let me know and if necessary I'll work the front with the other two of you."

Then as an afterthought, "Oh and ladies, please, try not to give the poor man a heart attack."

They got a good giggle from that, and then I got a huge smile on my face as I watched their gorgeous asses wiggle away from me on their way to Fred's booth. This was going to make his show, even if he didn't make any money, I know those raffle tickets were going to go like hotcakes. Shit, I'll by a bunch myself and make sure the girls do to.

While I was sitting there relaxing before the insanity of the next 9 days, two more of my custom clients came by to pick up their orders. This was usually a first thing show morning exercise, so it was nice to get some of it out-of-the-way straight up. I never had any doubt they'd eventually show up because they'd already paid their 25% up front deposit.

That essentially covered my costs if they never did show up, but it was never an issue. Some showed up late the first day or maybe even the second day, but they always came by to pick up their orders. The profits on customs were crazy, but it took special prints, custom screens and extra labor. I wasn't raping anyone so I had no ill conscience.

The three young ladies came back giggling to themselves talking a mile a minute. They were so giddy they barely noticed that I was still sitting there with my lemonade watching them with great interest.

"Fred said to tell you thank you, Bobby," Mel said to me. "He couldn't believe what we were offering, but agreed right away."

"I was sure he would Mel, he knows that sex sells and it could only be good for his cause. I'm proud of all three of you! Besides, when you're there he gets a close up view of those gorgeous asses!"

They all blushed a little and smiled those million dollar smiles. "You not only made his day, but you are doing a service to all people by helping the charity efforts."

I continued with a slight hint of something that I would help them later if they weren't able to put it together on their own. "You know you can do the same thing that Fred is doing, any time you want. There are ways that you can do it that will benefit both the charity and you." I wasn't going to bum them out by bringing up the fact that they were going to have to fill out tax forms this year. I was going to W2 them so they didn't have to pay double taxes. I'd just carry that weight. Like I said, I don't need the money.

They went over to the refer and grabbed a soda or an iced tea then moved to a chair where I was sitting. I let them know that we had two more customs show up and get their things so that only left 13 more for the morning. They looked at me like I was crazy, but I just chuckled.

"Too bad they all didn't come pick up," Mel noted. "Then we wouldn't have to get here quite so early on a Saturday morning.

I looked at her with a grin, "Awwww, ¡Qué Lástima!" To her look I asked, "¿La niña tiene que conseguir su culo perezoso de la cama temprano y ir a trabajar un sábado por la mañana?" ("Does the little girlie have to get her lazy ass out of bed early and go to work on a Saturday morning?")

Jess and Hailey just laughed, but Mel gave me the "look" and stuck out her tongue at me.

"I know what Mel's going to be doing a little later," laughed Hailey.

Mel shot her a look and said, "Oh hurt me! I'll do it right here and now!"

"Oh no you won't," I said forcefully, which brought me another tongue shot from Melinda.

I pulled an "air pencil" and an "air pad of paper" from my pocket and made like I was writing it down, keeping count.

While we sat there enjoying the scenery and each other's company, six more of my customs came by to pick up their orders. Only seven more for the morning, one of which is a huge request. Hail had actually done 95% of that job including doing the color separations for the screens and developing the screens. I was really proud of her because the final product was as good as I have ever done. She's learned her lessons very well and her attention to detail is exceptional.

That job will bring $12K alone. With all the customs we had readied, we'd start the show with nearly $31K in the till already. Hell, that's as much as I made in a 10-day show in the past. We were also about twenty thousand units lighter, so it is all good.

I was lovin' this. The money really didn't make any difference to me. I was having a blast. I had three beautiful girls working with me and with their personalities the sales were off the charts.

They didn't know it yet, but I'd been working with my investment guy to set up three accounts in trust that I deposited about 40% of the take for each of these shows. If we kept things going like they were the girls would have over half a million each in an account for their futures. I'd set up the trusts so they couldn't have anything until they were 21 but other than that, there were no restrictions. It was like a savings account for them that they didn't even know about. Liz and Janet thought payroll and bonus' were obscene for their age. Little did they know!

I'd gone through the stock before we left and set aside 3 boxes, each with a girl's name on it. As long as we were sitting there I figured I'd pull them out and asked Hailey for a hand. They all looked at me suspiciously like I was taking Hailey into the trailer for a quickie, but I told them if they wanted, all of them could come along.

I made each of them stand outside for a minute while I went to my "secret hiding place" in the trailer. I was really surprised Mel and Jess hadn't found it when they rebuilt the interior. Once I got the boxes out and put on the bench I called them in. Each had a box on the bench and I told them to go ahead and take them out because they'd be taking them to the room when we left this evening.

The boxes contained their "uniforms" for the shows set out by day. Each would be wearing nearly identical clothes each day. They were as identical as a tie-dye process can get them. Each had a pair of shorts, very tiny shorts, and a tie in the middle, very tiny halter for each day. Just for fun I included some of the printed skivvies for them to wear each day as well. Those weren't identical! They were each coded for the lady for that day.

When they opened the boxes, then the bags, they all started to giggle when they got out the garments and compared them.

"You didn't want us naked Bobby, what's with this shit?" Mel asked laughing. "We may as well be naked."

"No, you'll be wearing clothes," I said with some mock indignation. "You know, most of the time, a woman looks a lot sexier with skimpy clothes than naked."

The looks I got we like daggers. They are too young to understand the erotic effect of "barely covered".

"Listen, when you're barely covered there is a sense of imagination, a sense of anticipation that surrounds you. When you're naked there's no imagination because it is all out there and the anticipation isn't as amplified because in the situation the outcome is generally a foregone conclusion."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.