Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 5: Mel's Evening Continues

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mel's Evening Continues - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

After Mel's formal presentation, and with the last barrier to my entrance removed, she slowly and deliberately moved her legs apart for me allowing my eyes to feast, for the first time, on her very center.

I could see the look of apprehension on her face being fearful that I wouldn't like or appreciate the view she was giving me. It seems to be as natural with women, as it is with men. Men are always scared to death that "what they have" isn't adequate to satisfy the beautiful woman before him.

I moved very slowly up between her parted knees, and without taking my eyes off of her sex, whispered to her, "Beautiful ... You're beautiful Melinda."

Those words and the release of apprehension brought forth a satisfying heavy sigh, as she moved her legs further apart for me in an effort to give me more room. Room that I didn't require at the moment, but placed my hands gently on her inner thighs very close to her swollen labia, and as she watched attentively, lowered my face to not only savor both view and aroma but her essence as well.

She had heard of being "eaten" by a man or a woman and truth be told, she observed her mother with girlfriends doing just that, and she had done it a little with her two best friends but until this moment she had never considered it happening to her with a man.

Just like licking my fingers for her earlier, she had the preconceived notion that it was somehow gross and repulsive for a guy, but knew intellectually that it was something that women allowed men to do. She was now within seconds of discovering why.

I dipped my face towards the bottom of her slit and sticking out my tongue, licked the two swollen labia from bottom all the way to her peeking clit eliciting magnificent groans from deep in a place that Melinda hadn't known she had.

She was watching me intently as I looked up to meet her gaze, and locking into those incredible sparkling hazel orbs, I repeated my ministrations a few more times before taking the tip of my tongue and splitting the outer lips to lick her inner offerings from the opening to her channel of love. I licked from there to the very top where I searched out and easily found her swollen clitoris causing her to jerk her pelvis spastically, move her hands to the back of my head, once again with lightning speed. Mel let a moan escape through her lips while her eyes tried to decide whether to close or to continue with their observational duties.

The latter prevailed for the moment, while I again repeated the same motions numerous times bringing her to a peak insanely fast. It caused her body to stiffen and her back to arch up off the bed once again, her hands pulling my face into her sex with frenzy.

Her eyes remained steadfast on what was happening between her legs in near disbelief. Then her stomach muscles started rippling in spasm and she began shaking and quivering into orgasm number three.

Right on track I thought to myself with a wry smile.

As my tongue continued to flick and pressure her sensitive button, her orgasm deepened, her breath now coming in chokes and spurts. Her head finally threw itself back on the pillow her eyes closed and she let out and incredibly powerful continuous moan.

"Oooooooooooooooo GGGGoooooooooooddddddddddd. Yyeeeeeesssssss! Bobbbbbeeee ... Nnnnggggggghhhhhh. Ohhh FUUUCCCKKK!

And just as my tongue was beginning to very gently massage her vaginal orifice, she pulled my head up by the hair and with her sparkling eyes dancing, looked into mine and gasped with desperation, "NO MORE! Oh god Bobby. Please, no more."

Shiitt ... Oh god, Bobby. Fuck me. Fuck me now. Oh god, don't make me wait anymore. I need your cock in me ... OhhhPleeeeezzzee. Fuck me now!

Honoring her request, I moved slowly up her body licking, kissing and nibbling as I progressed and of course made the obligatory pause at each nipple and mound as my mouth continued its crawl northward.

She was pulling on my hair now, and squirming beneath me, totally out of control.

Her sparkling eyes were dancing madly in their sockets, while she desperately moved towards the act she knew about, had heard about, had the unquestionable permission of her mother to perform, but had yet to do.

She raised her face up to mine and wrapping her arms around my neck, began to kiss me intensely.

As I reached this place in my move north, I moved my cock into a position so that it was moving up and down her upturned, drenched slit, but not yet in a position to make a grand entrance.

After a few seconds of her magnificent kiss, and the feel of my cock so close to her virgin vagina, her face jerked back and with a questioning look, like there was something wrong, and licked her lips a couple times.

Then with a stunned smile she asked, "That's what I taste like isn't it?"

"Yes it is honey. Good isn't it. Actually better than good, you're delicious!"

Laughing nervously, "I do kinda taste all right don't I? I kinda knew what I tasted like from Hailey, but somehow with you it's a lot different."

She seemed so intent on her essence she nearly forgot what was happening down below as I gently moved my cock back and forth over her slit, allowing it to pick up the secretions from her own vagina and letting the head of my cock work her clit a little in both directions.

I felt her legs wrap around my hips in automatic mode while she was still evaluating the flavor of our latest foray into lip locked tongue tag.

Quite suddenly, as though something had poked her ... Hmmm, I wonder what that could be. The look on her face was transformed into a calm wanting. She began to respond to my strokes, moving her hips and pelvis in rhythm with my own. She was breathing hard again, and very close to another orgasm, but was being very patient knowing now that it was only a matter of seconds before she would finally feel a cock inside her body. A feeling that she craved and a feeling she understood her body was made to want.

Her arms wrapped around my head and pulled us together into a kiss so tender it almost made me faint. The softness of her lips and the softness of her look were equal, while she awaited her fate, now without fear, apprehension, or nervousness.

Melinda was ready.

Mel thought to herself silently that she yearned now for that ultimate act between a man and a woman. She wanted to give her everything to this man. The man who had engendered so much pleasure in the last hour that her only thought was now providing him with the ultimate in pleasure.

Her ultimate gift in this lifetime, the gift she had kept only for him. She continued her thoughts silently, showing her man the contented eyes of a woman who knew she was about to feel her ultimate prize.

She desperately wanted him to have her virginity and she wanted to give it so badly she was starting to tear when she gazed into his beautiful blue eyes, eyes that she had noticed so many years before. The soft, tender eyes of a man so gentle, so loving, so caring that she couldn't help but want to give to him this gift.

Mel came back to the here and now when she felt my stiff phallus slide deeper in between her outer labia. She'd actually had 2 small orgasms while thinking of her gift and feeling my cock rub her button.

But it was finally time. Time for us to consummate our love.

She whispered to me, almost inaudibly, "Bobby."

I looked lovingly into her deep eyes. She whispered, "Please, accept my gift now."

Hearing what I wanted to hear, knowing it would come at some point, I let my cock drop to the lower section of her outer lips and pressed gently knowing that there was plenty of lubrication to facilitate comfortable intercourse at this point.

We both felt, in different ways, the parting of her barriers allowing the tip of my stiff penis to find its way to the entrance of her virgin womanhood.

I leaned down, and tenderly placed a kiss on her lips, whispering to her, "I love you Melinda."

She smiled back at me, whispering softly, "I love you, Bobby."

I pushed a bit more and both of us felt my phallus begin to make its entrance into the sanctum of her ultimate love.

Kissing her gently again, "I am honored to accept your gift Melinda. The only thing I have to offer in return is my love, which you will possess always!"

She let out a heavy sigh, smiled tenderly at me and as she leaned upward to kiss me again, I felt, more than heard her whisper into my mouth, "Fuck me Bobby. Make love to me."

With that, my cock entered her pussy for the first time and continued on its journey very slowly, very deliberately into her channel until it reached her innermost nest. The sanctuary deep within a woman where a small, loving deposit will search out an anticipating fertilized egg, and the process of starting a new life will begin. After all, that's what a woman's reproductive system is supposed to do.

As our pubic bones made first contact, I stopped and held my penis in her completely. Savoring the tight, warm, wet sheath in which it had found its rightful place, but also giving her vagina the opportunity to become accustomed to this first intrusion.

The look of love, passion and devotion on her face was so incredibly tender that I started quietly dropping small tears on her.

"Oh my god, Bobby, I'm the one that's supposed to be doing that," she whispered with a smile, kissing my face lightly.

"I'm sorry Mel, but the true magnitude of what we've just done hit me."

"What do you mean? What are you thinking that makes you want to cry?" She had a concerned look now.

"Don't look at me like that dammit. I just realized the emotional beauty of this and it got to me that's all." Then added, "I don't think that I have ever loved a woman with the physical intensity and emotional attachment that I feel for you. It's overwhelming."

In her little girl voice, "Please Uncle Bobby, splane me, splane me."

We both laughed causing my cock to move, our pubic bones to mishmash and her to gasp, moan a little and get a big grin.

"God this feels good. If it wasn't awkward in public I'd want you in me forever," she giggled out.

"Melinda. I'm sure you know that I've had sex with a few women in my life."

She looked into my eyes and nodded, giving me support and love to continue with what it was that had made me a little weepy.

"With all the women I've had sex with, only once has it meant, or involved the love I feel for you. Doing this with you goes beyond making love. This is becoming one with another spirit.

"This moment being so spiritual will truly never end. We are one Mel and always will be, so in a sense, as you desire my penis will be inside of you forever."

"What happened to the other love, Bobby? Is it something that could happen to us?" she queried with great concern.

"No Mel. What happened before can't happen to us. Someday I may be able to explain it to you, but not now. It's not something you'll ever have to worry about."

She got teary to cry and moved her face to mine and placed on my lips the softest, most loving, most tender kiss I have yet to feel or may ever feel.

As she was kissing me her bottom half started to wiggle a bit causing some friction on her clitoris, and in the kiss she gasped into my mouth and was smiling with her eyes when our lips parted.

I began to move my cock a little while she was wiggling her hips to get some additional movement.

I started to pull my cock back a little, and got a loud, "Nooooooooooo!"

There was a look of disappointed panic on her face as she thought I was pulling out of her, but her look turned to a smile again when I slowly pushed it back in.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me Bobby, I'm almost ready to come again."

And upon hearing that, I continued my slow piston motion in and out of her incredibly tight pussy to the tune of her moans and gasps. As it became more apparent that she was very close, I began to push and pull a bit faster and with a bit more circular movement at the top of the in stroke to make good contact with her sensitive little bud.

After about ten or twelve more strokes her eye's shot open, her arms wrapped around my neck forcefully forcing her body to "attach" to mine. Her back arched as much as my chest would allow, and her body stiffened. I could feel her abdominal muscles start to ripple and quiver while she began to twitch and shake excitedly. When her lips met mine she moaned loudly into my mouth never taking her eyes away from mine.

While all of this was happening, that incredibly tight velvet sheath I had inserted my penis into, was having insane spasms. She was purposefully fucking me with her newly awakened vaginal muscles, the milking motion on my cock like of an automatic milking machine that wouldn't stop until it got 40 gallons.

I tried! I really tried.

I tried so hard to hold off and I almost made it, but as her orgasm was subsiding her body did a total relax, looking into my eyes she let out a loud "UUMMFFFF" and when her body settled she wrapped her legs around my hips and tightly pulled me into her while her pussy did about a half dozen incredible squeezes.

She was grinning, and whispered, "You're still hard," not totally realizing that I hadn't come yet.

As those last squeezes hit me, it was my turn to get stiff, moan loudly, and stare into her eyes with orbs dancing in their sockets.

I gave her one last stroke, pushed my cock into her as far as it could possibly go squashing her clit once again, then pushed a millimeter more, and exploded into her.

Spurt after spurt of my seed was entering her virgin womb, she felt it happening as well, and her eyes got as big as saucers. Her body went crazy on me again, as she started with her fifth intense orgasm of the evening.

With ear to ear smiles we held on to each other as tightly as we dared, breathing as though each breath could be the last, each comforting the other while waiting for some level of normalcy to return to overworking lungs and racing hearts.

I slowly and gently released her a little so that I could get up onto my elbows and take some of my weight off of her. Our groins were still attached as though welded together, her legs wrapping around me in the hope that she could prevent the inevitable.

I was giving her face and neck soft butterfly pecks with my lips, telling her how much I loved her and truly meaning it from my heart. There's only one other woman I've ever had in my life that I can say I loved from my heart like Mel, but that will come later.

I started to feel the little jerks and heard small sobs coming from below me, and as I looked to her, there were massive tears coming from her eyes.

Oh oh ... was going through my head, and it must have transferred to my face, because she immediately began to gently stroke my hair, shoulders and neck, but she could only shake her head and smile.

Okay, she's smiling. That's a good sign.

Ladies. These are the kinds of things that go through a man's mind when you do those kinds of things. You know, cry for "no apparent reason". After an activity for which a man can lay a guilt trip on himself he will usually start to do just that. If you must shed tears, please re-assure your man that all is well in the world and that you just need to let fly with a few tears for emotional release and that you'll be back with him momentarily.

Unless of course you WANT to lay a guilt trip on him, in which case just do the normal thing.

"Oh Bobby," she choked out between sobs now understanding that I needed some kind of reassurance, "That was the most beautiful experience I'll probably ever have."

Whew!

"I wouldn't believe that there is anyone else in this world as patient and gentle as you were."

Then getting a mock aggravated look she continued, "You fucked with me long enough before you finally stuck that thing in me. Why can't you just strip me down, lay me out and just fuck the shit out of me?"

I looked at her with a smile.

"Stop with that grin, answer my question!"

I looked down at my young lover and began gently stroking her cheek with one hand while trying to maintain balance and not crush her by falling, but I did answer her question.

"We'll do it that way if you want, Kitten. Trust me we will, but not for the first time."

She looked at me with understanding, but still had to mess with me.

"Sweetheart, what would your memory of tonight be if I'd have brought you in here, took your clothes off, threw you down and fucked you silly?"

She giggled, and replied, "I wouldn't remember being so fucking insanely horny by the time you actually fucked me, which is what I'll remember about tonight!"

She was laughing hysterically by the time she'd finished. She knew. She understood and I know she wouldn't have had it any other way.

As is the usual, my once stiff cock shrunk to near non-existence, and at that point sort of just plopped out of her sopping pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.