Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 4: Dinner and Beyond

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dinner and Beyond - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

If you have half an imagination you can picture what went on in the shower without a blow-by-blow description.

I'll just say, WOW. This girl is going to be some kind of fun!

She also spilled the beans to me about Jessica and Hailey. I knew both from past visits, but had no idea what Mel had in mind until now.

Jessica is a doll, but Hailey absolutely smites me, and it's to Melinda's credit, knowing that, she would even consider making an invitation.

She said that Jessica was on the fence, but that Hailey was ready, willing and able to play any sex games through the night with or without other friends participating. Her folks are gone so she and her brother are just hanging out.

I looked her quizzically, "Is Hailey a virgin too?"

"As far as I know, but you'd have to ask her."

I just told her that we'd talk about all of that later. Tonight was hers alone and there was nothing going to interfere with our plans for each other.

With that she smiled and let go of a heavy sigh, and by that time the limo had us to the restaurant. I arranged for Sandy, our driver, to be back to pick us up at 10pm, so we had plenty of time for a leisurely, romantic, and suggestive dinner.

As much as I would have loved to, even in that gorgeous dress and made up to a "T", there was no way I was going to be able to slip her into a bar for some dancing and liquid relaxation. Maybe a club I know, but that was too far away from here.

As I would expect, I could feel her building anticipation along with some excitement and anxiety as the night went along and her cherry was becoming ever more in jeopardy.

Still, it was going to be her decision, and despite my feelings, if she said stop at any point, I would stop, no questions, no recriminations, and no bad feelings.

It doesn't mean we wouldn't try again later, or tomorrow or the next night. It just was a "stop" for now. Period, and she was totally on board with that whole concept.

Over dinner, which was exquisite I might add, the banter was extremely suggestive and sexual in nature. She was totally buzzed with anticipation. As I said there was some apprehension, but I would say that would be fairly normal when looking at the unknown she was facing.

I suppose apprehension is relative. Going into combat caused a bit of apprehension for me, granted losing one's cherry isn't quite that life threatening, it is still the unknown. I was very quiet in my understanding of those emotions.

Truth be told, as apprehensive as she seemed, I had a sense she couldn't wait to get back to the room, get out of her clothes, get on that round bed with her legs as far apart as they could get so that I could fuck her absolutely silly. Mel was "hot to go".

At about 9:50 or so our waiter brought over the check which I promptly paid, so that when we walked outside at precisely 10pm, we walked directly into our Limo, and in lieu of a romantic drive around the area, which I'm sure at this point in her anticipation, could have cost me my balls, we went directly back to the hotel.

I thanked Sandy, tipped her more than adequately, and off we went.

You'll learn a more about Sandy later, but she was my "duty driver". She'd had commando training in one of my squads, and I'd worked with her later on driving skills for working in dangerous situations. I doubt we'd ever use her skills in that way, but I was very confident that if we needed them, they'd be there and honed to a fine edge. Sandy is the bomb! And it didn't hurt that she was a looker as well!

We made a quick visit to the bottle shop in the lobby and came away with a very nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a couple of nice wine glasses.

With her hand in mine and a new confidence in her step, we set off for the elevator that would take us to the 22nd floor and our planned encounter.

I have to say that when we entered the room to undress and get into our relaxation clothes, she seemed to capture a calm. It was as if now we were here, it was assured in her mind that we were going to consummate our absolute love for each other. She was quite ready for that eventuality and looking very forward to showing me how much she truly loved me.

We bantered about as she removed her dress and dutifully hung it in the closet. I mentioned that her mom would be proud of her for that action, which got me a scrunch face and a view of that luscious tongue again.

"Careful," I said, "I'll..."

She finished, " ... give me something to do with that."

Laughing and dancing around the room in nothing but a very sexy pair of sheer black panties that hid nothing and an equally erotic baby doll that hid even less, she was wagging her tongue at me daring me to "give her something to do with it."

Have I mentioned that I had special operations training?

Oh, Okay. Perhaps I'll elaborate on that a bit later, but for now, let's just say my reflexes are still greased lightning.

Biding my time, and feigning total disinterest, I continued to remove my suit, hanging it in the closet, but at the point where I had nothing left but my baggy boxers, she got a bit complacent and like a frogs tongue, I had her, causing her to scream like a "little girl", and then squeal in laughter.

Her eyes were dancing and sparkling they were so vivid. She was already in that "fuck me" mode that women seem to get into when they want ... no, need and are going to get ... well in a word, fucked.

I was not going to be "fucking" Melinda tonight.

This night was going to be the definition of making love to a woman, and her making love to her man. Despite her inexperience, she was going to be very proficient at making love to a man before this week was ended.

Tonight was "Making Love 101" ... The Basics.

Since I had her in my clutches, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, which, I have to tell you was a bit of a chore with her wiggling, squealing and carrying on the way she was, but I managed to carry her to the bed, knelt down and gently put her down on her back at which point she totally surrendered.

Now totally relaxed, Melinda put her arms up to me and drew me down to her, starting the seduction with an insanely sensuous kiss.

She was already breathing very erratically, as anticipation overtook her, and that calm, wanting woman started coming out of her. She may be a virgin and never been in this position before, but nature has its way of ensuring the population replenishes itself.

Getting caught up in the moment, I began to kiss and lick every part of her body that I could get to.

Without hesitation she started doing the same.

I ran my tongue down her neck, across her shoulders on each side, and nibbled at her throat and down to the center of her chest carefully avoiding her mounds.

As I continued to move my mouth around her body, she started to reach up to remove the baby-doll top, so I gently pushed her hand away. I propped up on one elbow and looking into her eyes, just said, "Wait."

"For now Sweetie, just feel. I'll do everything. Just concentrate on feeling what I'm doing. There'll be a quiz later, so remember and take notes on everything you feel."

"It'll be your turn later. Okay?"

She nodded her head and pulled a pillow up so that her head was propped up. With a lustful glowing look in her eyes, facetiously asked, "Is it okay if I watch too?"

I looked up at her beautiful face and with a smile, told her, "By all means my dear, I insist."

Relaxing her head on the pillow and never taking her eyes off of mine, she smiled and whispered to me, "Please, continue."

She didn't have to say it twice, as I proceeded to allow my tongue to learn every nuance of her upper body, front, and back, side to side, everything except those gorgeous breasts.

I let my mouth drift below the teddy and continued moving around her body but now exploring some of the lower areas. I paused at her belly button circling with my tongue and nibbling with my lips eliciting some wiggling and giggling.

She moved her hands down to push my head away from the tickling sensation. In compliance, I moved lower down and spent considerable time nuzzling that area between her belly button and the top of her lacy black panties. I was then confronted with the pleasurable aroma of her sex, now moistening the fabric with abandon.

I licked and nibbled those areas just over her ovaries and womb, which are nerve rich and sensitive to stimulation. Her wiggles and moans coming in gasps were confirmation that the areas were being adequately stimulated.

My hands were not idle during these oral probes. Though not touching her breasts or her pussy yet, I could tell that my hands were having as much effect on Melinda as my mouth and tongue.

As I licked along the top edge of her panties, my hands were lightly massaging her legs.

Down the outside of her thighs and up the inside moving up and around just before giving her that stimulation she was begging for.

My face and my hands traded places and I was now gently massaging her abdomen and nibbling at her thighs.

Her legs moved apart in invitation as my lips nibbled at her inner thighs in concert with my tongue. I licked around the lacy silk edges of those sexy black panties and began blowing warm breath directly at her covered vulva.

Gasping and moaning, she was wiggling and pushing her pelvis upwards trying to force my face to contact the "Promised Land".

"Oh God, Bobby. Please touch me. I need to feel your hands and your mouth. I want you in me," she gasped out between moans.

Her hands moved to my head, as I looked up and into her eyes with a big smile,

"Soon my love. Remember, while you are enjoying these new feelings, you are learning. What I am doing with you are things you should always demand from your man, and if he doesn't, or won't, you need to find another man. Every woman should be pleasured like this and more before intercourse, and she will be if her man truly loves her."

With a little giggle, "Kitten, I've just begun to give you the pleasure you deserve."

"Oh God, Bobby. I don't need to 'teach' my man any of the things you are doing. My man already does them to me. Very well, thank you, but I'm going to fucking die a virgin. You are going to kill me before you ever have the chance to fuck me."

I had continued with my licking, nibbling and sucking during this short conversation. My smile never diminished and I never lost lock with her eyes.

She wiggled strongly and humped up at my face saying, "I hope you're into that necrowhateverthefuckitis, because if you don't fuck me soon, you'll have nothing but a cold dead body; I'm going to die!"

Chuckling, but for the most part ignoring her "outburst", I made a further observation for her. "We are not fucking my love, we are making love. I will show you the difference over the next week, but I far prefer this", I whispered in-between licks.

I continued nibbling at her through panties letting her know, "There are times when a good fuck will be wanted, needed and done, but once you are shown the difference, I think you'll agree with me."

As I was quietly explaining these things that I was doing with her, my hands moved up, each cupping a breast and began some of the gentle caresses she was longing for.

When my hands first contacted her baby doll she let out a very loud moaning gasp.

"Yyyyeeeeeesssssss! That feels soooo goooodd Bobbbbby. Oh god, don't stop. Eveeerrrrrrr."

I almost laughed at her response, but just gave her a quick giggle and evil smile as I began to increase the pressure on her twin globes.

While doing so, I was using my elbow to touch her mound causing her pelvis to push up sharply in an attempt at making the pressure increase.

Then without any other warning, her body just arched up off the bed and she stiffened. I could see the muscles in her belly start to ripple as she let out a huge gasp with a fairly loud moan, "Gooooddddddddd yeesssss. Ooooohhhhh ... Bobbbbby donnn't stopppp nowww. Ohmigod, Ohmigod, Ohmiigggodddd ... Whaattssss haappennnningggg to meeeeeee? Shiiitttt!"

I just lightened up my touching as she worked through her first real strong sexually induced orgasm. The orgasm in the bathroom and the two in the shower earlier were just precursors, and little did she know at this point that this was just the first of many more to come this evening. It's one of the things a woman can do that a man cannot.

I observed with glee as she let herself relax a little, panting heavily, with continuous moans escaping from her throat.

Patiently, I waited to apply additional stimulation.

Slowly her breathing slowed and became more regular and her hands released my body and fell to the bed in total relaxation.

Her moans continued unabated, though they were getting fewer and less forceful.

I waited patiently. We had all night.

I wanted her to open her eyes and look at me.

I moved up her body so that our faces were at the same level and I began to give her little butterfly kisses on her eyes, her nose, her ears, her neck and anywhere else I could reach, letting her know with light touches that I was still here, she was still alive, and that I loved her very much.

Opening her eyes, though still quite dilated, she looked at me with a forced weak smile, "Ohmigod Bobby. I've never felt anything like that in my whole life. It was totally wonderfulicious."

Her arms came around my neck and she planted another powerful kiss on my lips before giving me pecking kisses all over my face, neck and ears.

"I would have to conclude that you thoroughly enjoyed that activity my love." I pompously whispered to her in my worst British butler accent.

"Oh God, Bobby, I think I could die a happy woman right at this moment."

"You don't want to do that, Kitten. You'd die a virgin, never experiencing the very thing that your body was meant to do."

With a facetious grin, she asked, "And just WHAT was my body meant to do?"

I changed to a very serious look and directly into her eyes whispering softly, "Make babies Melinda. Your body was meant to make babies. That's what makes you so special, so powerful. You can have babies."

She smiled wryly and in a quiet voice asked, "Do you want to make a baby in me Bobby?"

What could I say? In a few years time I would love to make babies with this woman.

"Oh god, Princess. Yes, I would be honored to make babies with you, but not now. You need to grow more before your body can do that efficiently."

To the almost indignant look I got at that, "Oh Baby, don't get me wrong."

Collecting my thoughts before continuing, "Your body will do it now Melinda, and physically your reproductive system is ready, but think about it, a baby will come out of the same place I'm going to put my penis in a few minutes, and you'll feel your vagina being stretched a lot just by that. My penis is nowhere near the size of a baby, Honey. Believe me!"

She looked at me contemplatively; taking in the information I was giving her. I'm sure she'd been taught some level of the anatomy and process in school.

She nodded her head looking at me with some understanding. Those eyes were just sparkling with mischief and with a chuckle, "Well, if you're not too busy making babies with Hailey, maybe we can make one or two."

"Honey, I haven't even met Hailey yet. My feelings for her, or at least the ones that I can admit to and tell you about are nothing more than physical attraction based on photos."

You know that look you get from a puppy when they cock their head to the side and look at you like you're crazy? That's the look I was getting from Mel as I finished, "It's called lust, Kitten, it is not love. Not yet."

"You'll love Hailey, Bobby", she lamented quietly with a faraway look and a wiggle of her hips.

She was caressing my cheek gently with one hand, continuing her thought, "I know her and I know you. She may be a little older, but she's my best friend and we have no secrets."

Looking seriously into my eyes, "As much as I love you and always will love you, I think that she is probably the most perfect match you will ever find in your life. I'm good with that Bobby," then with a widening grin, "I am going to insist she share though!"

She gave me a small wry smile as she said quietly, "Even if you are with Hailey, I want to make babies with you."

I leaned down and kissed this young woman more passionately than I'd ever kissed a woman before.

Noticing a little moisture in my eyes, she looked up at me with concern, "What? Bobby, what did I say? I'm so sorry!"

"No hon, there's nothing for you to be sorry for."

I explained to her what I had just thought to myself, and she began to get moist eye.

What a pair.

"Oh Bobby, I love you so much I would never hold you from a perfect match."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, Sweetheart."

We were caressing each other's faces gently, kissing tenderly, but now I was ready to start on orgasm number two.

Looking into those beautiful hazel eyes, which conveyed such deep love to me, I continued with my kisses.

To enable me to continue eye lock, I started rubbing noses with her, bringing out a smile and a gentle chuckle, but I could feel her breathing increase in tempo.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.