Craft Faire Love
Chapter 3: Melinda's Adventure Begins

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Melinda's Adventure Begins - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Janet shook her head chuckling at her daughter's "whole trip."

She had packed 2 very large suitcases, a medium suitcase, a closet-hanging bag with all 4 "formal" dresses she owned, and a small hand/cosmetic case. With all of that she still had the backpack that she kept in her possession instead of putting it on the pile with the other luggage.

She packed like she was going to be gone for months. Janet looking at it realistically knew that for all intents and purpose, Mel was going to be gone until mid September only returning for good on the day before school started. Maybe.

The car door closed gently behind her as Melinda moved around and gave her mom a very tender kiss goodbye.

It was with very mixed emotions Janet put the car in drive and pulled away from the curb. She looked in the rear-view mirror noting that Melinda handed the bellhop two of the $20 bills that Bobby had given her to tip to the man for his service.

Janet also noticed that Mel then looked up and waved to the retreating auto. She then turned to enter the hotel and what essentially was going to be her new life.

Janet figured that if Melinda had anything to say about it, she would no longer be a virgin in the morning, but she also knew that Bobby would make it extra special. Perhaps they'd go out for one of those "formal dinners" tonight knowing that their "new" relationship was going to begin.

She also wondered when or if Melinda would bring the other two girls into the picture. Janet loved Jessica and Hailey. They were really very good girls like Melinda, but like Mel, both had the raging hormones going on. Shit. They were all nearly the same age for the most part. Hailey was about twenty months older than Jessie and Mel, but they were birds of a feather.

Lustfully, she let out a heavy sigh, because truth be told, as a gay woman she would take any of the three of them to her bedroom. Now she was pretty convinced that at least Melinda would probably join her very willingly.

That would open a whole different can of worms.

Bobby was going to have a fun time if it didn't kill him, she laughed to herself. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when all 3 of them want to work him over.


While Janet, absorbed in her own thoughts, wound her way through traffic towards home, back at the Marriott hotel Mel had found the front desk on her way to the upcoming adventure.

"May I help you young lady," asked the man behind the master desk?

"Yes sir. I'm Melinda Lee and I believe that you have a key to room 2206 for me?"

Going through the motions of looking for the key, the man was heard whispering to himself, "Yes. I have it here somewhere. I remember the man ... ah, here it is."

Picking it up and with a big smile handed it to Melinda with flair. "Enjoy your stay with us, Madam and please, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Your luggage should be in your room by the time you arrive." Pointing towards a group of columns he advised, "The elevators are there to the left, and numbers 7 and 8 will take you directly to the 22nd floor."

Melinda gave him a genuine smile. "Thank you sir, I appreciate your assistance," acknowledging the man's kind service.

Janet would have been both very proud and surprised. Somehow it always seemed like Melinda didn't get the "manners" lessons throughout childhood, but it was quite apparent to the gentleman at the desk that she had learned them very well.

She turned and walked to the elevators and took number 7 all the way to the top.

Floor 22.

She didn't know what to think at this juncture. The fluttering in her lower belly had not gone away and if anything it was beginning to turn into that damned itch. She was beginning to feel the dampness in her panties as well.

Shit, she thought. The only thing that has scratched that itch is the handle on her long hairbrush and I don't know if I packed it.

Then chuckling silently thought, Well, I hope I don't need it. I hope to get something else to scratch that itch, maybe even tonight. It's still early and Bobby may not be an easy nut to crack.

She unlocked the door to a new adventure and nervously walked through the doorway to start a "new life".

Little did she know...


Closing the door behind her, Mel immediately noted that her luggage had been delivered and was placed at one of the large closets available. Then she looked around the room in awe.

Ohmigod, this must be costing Bobby a fortune, she thought. Near the large glass windows was a huge round bed. She'd never seen a round bed before so she walked over to it and leaned down to feel the comforter. It was satin, with a cotton back.

It was beautiful. With a growing grin, she looked at it and thought this is the bed I'll give up my virginity on. She shuddered at the thought, and that itch, quite noticeably, got a little more intense.

Moving around a little more she noticed there was a Jacuzzi/Hot Tub in the corner near the bed that also had a view through the windows. The Marriot was the tallest building in the area so any nudity wouldn't be noticed outside the room, unless of course you were a voyeur in a helicopter.

Then from behind, she heard softly, "Hiya, Baby Doll. How ya doin'?"

Melinda jumped with surprise and turned to look at where the voice had come from, seeing me, wrapped in a towel, about 5 feet away. I'd quietly "snuck" up behind her while she was checking the place out.

She looked at me wihle I stood there almost naked and took in the first view of my marvelously scarred up body. Well it's the first time for this trip. She'd seen me before at the beach, so she knew I had all the scars and that I was "tight".

I could see the hunger in her eyes, and I'm sure she could see the tender desire in mine, as she nervously came over to me, and like she'd done it a million times, reached her hands up and put her arms around my neck. Looking lovingly into my eyes, she pulled my face slowly to hers, and for the first time in her life, kissed a man like a lover.

I was surprised at the passion in her kiss. This lady was hot to go, and there was no stopping the inevitable, all I could realistically do is slow the train just a little. There was no mistaking or misinterpreting the desire.

When the kiss broke, I looked at her with a wry smile and whispered to her, "I love you so much, Kitten. I've been dreaming of holding you in my arms and kissing you like that for a very long time. Thank you!"

Her breathing was already becoming a bit accelerated. She gave me a nervous smile and whispered back, "I love you too Bobby, and I've been dreaming of this day, or night, since I was 10. When we were at that beach party and we sat with each other all evening, into the night. I knew I wanted you so badly that night, but I was still a "little girl" and didn't know how to let you know."

"You're not a little girl anymore, Mel. I'm really looking forward to having you around to help out, and having you around in the evenings is a bonus that I never could have dreamed of."

Then with a very serious look, "I hope you understand and appreciate the trust your mom has put in both of us."

Melinda nodded her head, and looking intensely into my searching eyes answered, "Mom told me that even though she still thought of me as a little girl, I wasn't anymore. She said that you saw me as an adult and you were going to treat me like one. I have a lot of responsibility now that I didn't realize goes along with being an adult, but I think I'm ready."

I nodded my head telling her that as far as I was concerned she was an adult. I also told her that one of the responsibilities she has is to think like an adult. With a chuckle I told her that being an adult isn't all that it's cracked up to be when you're a kid.

"You'll be 50 and you'll still be your mother's little girl, Sweetie," I chuckled.

Then Mel continued, "And she also said that she approved of any decision I made as an adult, as long as it was my decision and it wasn't forced, or coerced, whatever that means."

I had to laugh, and as I laughed I kissed her on the nose, and then softly on both eyes.

"No, Honey. You will not be coerced. At least not by me! Just keep in mind that as an adult, there are always adult consequences for your decisions and sometimes being an adult isn't as cool as it may look."

She nodded her acknowledgment, "I know Bobby, I usually won't get grounded for my adult decisions, and it can be a lot worse than that!"

I nodded then changing the subject, "Why don't you unpack your things? The dresser over there on the right is empty." Then with a chuckle, "and looking at the luggage you brought, it won't be empty for long."

She stuck out her tongue at me bantering, "You're going to love some of the things I packed, so you just keep quiet, Mister."

"Careful young lady," in mock admonishment. "I'll give you something to do with that," alluding to her tongue, and she blushed knowing exactly what I was referring to.

"And you think I'll find that objectionable?" she shot right back.

I just shook my head as she walked away chuckling to begin unpacking her bags.

As Mel put away her things, she wanted to make sure that the "slinky" stuff was going to be a nice surprise, and she had already picked a specific set for later that evening if it got that far. There wasn't really any work tomorrow, so if we stayed up late it wouldn't have any dire negative consequences.

"Hey Sugar, while you unpack, pick out one of the formal dresses that you were supposed to bring. I made reservations for dinner and I'll be wearing a suit, so once you pick out your dress please show it to me so I can choose a shirt and tie to compliment."

She beamed at my suggestion. She realized that what I was doing was the beginning of making this first night together very special for her. She smiled inside at the prospect for the evening, and had her things put away in short order. Looking around she found the hanging bag the bellhop had hung in the closet for her.

She opened it to look at her dresses and picked out the black one. It was full length, silk, fit her like a glove and showed off enough but not too much. She set it aside, knowing that she also had a black set of slinky undergarments that she could wear with it, or not.

"Bobby," she called out turning to find me watching her, "I'm going to wear this black dress tonight. I have a whole outfit for that – well I have a full outfit for all of them, but since this will be our second date, I want to look exceptionally good for you." There was a lusty glimmer in her eyes as she told me a little about the outfit.

"Second date?" I asked quizzically.

"Yup. The day on the beach was the first date in my mind. You spent all day with me, you danced with me, you held me, you held my hand, and you kissed me on the lips. Oh Bobby, I wish you could have known how badly I wanted you that day. I was really too young to know what it was I really thought I wanted or what it really meant," then with a lewd smile, "I'm older now."

"You sure are, Kitten. You sure are!"

We quietly looked at each other for a few seconds, when I smiled and carefully said, "Well, I'm going to finally get in the shower and get cleaned up. I already shaved and the like, so it's just some soap and water for the bod."

She chuckled and acknowledged my comment, turning up her nose and scrunching her face like there was something offensive in the air.

I laughed out loud, but then I dropped my bombshell on her. Well at least to her it was an explosive device.

"Would you like to join me, Mel?"

She about fell over when she heard that question. I could see her legs get weak and she actually had to hold on to the chair at the desk. It was really funny to watch, but it was not the place to laugh, as it would undoubtedly be interpreted incorrectly.

She looked at me, not quite believing what she'd heard. "What?" she choked out. Looking for clarification?

"Would you like to join me in the shower, Kitten?" I repeated softly, looking directly into her eyes.

"Uh ... I ... uh ... umm ... You ... umm ... want to ... shower with me?" she eventually managed to stutter out.

I chuckled at her sudden lack of bravado, but I had expected the reaction. This was to be the first icebreaker beginning to set the tone for the rest of the evening that I had planned for my young friend. It was part of making this evening the most special she may ever have in her life. Slowly, gently, one small step at a time.

I walked over to her and when I put my arms around her body I could feel her trembling.

"Yes Melinda, I'd like that very much, but only if you want to."

Grinning, I wryly added, "Besides, I need someone to wash my stinky back!"

She looked up to see me smiling at that and because of my smile her tension melted slightly.

"Okay, I think I'd like that too," she nervously looked into my eyes for support.

Holding out my hand for her, she grasped it and followed me towards the shower area.

The shower was practically a room all to itself. The toilet had a room to itself. The sinks and "dressing" facilities had their own space as well.

When we got to the shower room, I stepped forward and turned on the water so I could adjust the temperature.

Without turning and looking at her I asked, "Hot? Warm? How do you like your shower, Pumpkin?"

Melinda stood like a statue, frozen, not really knowing what to do, though knowing she needed to remove her clothing.

"It'll be okay however you want it Uncle Bobby," she squeaked.

Her mind was racing. I'll be naked in front of a man? She had never been nude in the company of a man before, and she wasn't sure it was such a great idea this time either. What would I think? Would I still like her? Will I laugh at her?

Her hands came up to the top button of her shirt and started manipulating the button to disconnect it from its assigned hole. Her hands were shaking so badly she couldn't grip the button to unfasten it and in frustration she cried out.

I turned to look at her, and saw the fear and uncertainty in her eyes. I also saw the shaking of her hands trying to undo the top button on her shirt.

She was so frightened that I didn't dare make a funny comment at her expense, not that in this situation I would do anything resembling that. She started to sob in frustration, dropping her hands to her sides while she started shaking uncontrollably.

While all of this was happening, still with the towel around my waist, I had slowly moved to a spot just in front of her.

Using two fingers of one hand I put them under her chin and with a little pressure raised her head up. My eyes were expressing so much understanding, caring and love for this young woman that she literally melted.

I leaned down, put my lips to hers, and kissed her slowly and softly until she had regained some of her composure and lifted her arms to drape them around my neck.

As I finally broke the kiss, I looked at her lovingly with an understanding smile and said to her in a soft tender voice, "You've never been without clothes in front of a guy have you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.