Fun With the Colte Family - Cover

Fun With the Colte Family

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - All Sarah wanted was to have a little naughty fun. It wasn't her fault that things got a little bit out of control ... for her, and her whole family, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Sarah sat on a toilet in the ladies' room on the second floor of the high school, her panties pulled down around her ankles. Her big blue eyes were brimming with tears, as a confused, dazed expression crossed her pretty face. She held a small white plastic stick in her trembling hands. One end of the stick was quite wet, and had a tiny blue cross on it.

Positive.

PREGNANT!!!

Deep down, Sarah knew what the test was going to show her long before she'd gone to the pharmacy earlier that morning before school, long before she'd headed to the bathroom at lunchtime so she could go pee on a stupid plastic stick. She'd been feeling queasy every morning for the past week or so, her perky tits had felt a bit swollen and sore, she'd gotten a couple of raging headaches ... and the fact that she'd missed her period three weeks earlier, of course, was a big, big clue. But still, Sarah kept hoping against hope that she was wrong.

Well, I wasn't wrong, Sarah thought numbly, as she fought back the urge to cry. Fuck, I don't even know who the father is...

Not that she didn't have a good idea of who the likely candidates were. There were only two. She knew it was probably her brother Chris – after all, she'd been fucking him nearly every day for almost the past two months, sometimes a couple of times a day. She'd barely even been giving him blowjobs anymore – if she did, it was usually just a prelude to him sticking his dick in her and fucking her brains out. And every day, Chris had been busy shooting his yummy cum deep into her pussy, spilling it all into her womb again and again and again until it was practically overflowing with his hot sperm.

But even still, she also knew her brother Adam might've gotten her pregnant, too. Much as her brother Adam usually preferred to fuck her tight, delectable ass instead of her cunt, he'd certainly filled her womb with his incestuous baby batter many, many times as well. He'd even taken to fucking her pussy right before all his big swim meets, shooting his creamy semen deep inside her and making her scream with delight before heading off to his competitions ... you're my good luck charm, sis, Adam would tell her earnestly each time, as his hard cock parted her eager, slippery slit. You're so sexy ... such an amazing fuck...

"An amazing, knocked-up fuck," Sarah muttered under her breath ... and a nervous, ragged laugh unexpectedly escaped her lips. Nothing about what was happening to her was funny at all – at least, Sarah certainly didn't think so – but she didn't know what else to do. It was laugh, or cry ... and she knew she didn't want to cry.

Absently, Sarah ran her hands down the front of the white blouse that she was wearing, tracing her fingertips over the outline of her taut, toned tummy. She wasn't showing yet ... but it'd only be a few short months before she would be. And then there would be no hiding the fact that she was a knocked-up slut – not to her family, not to her friends, and not to the entire school.

Maybe Dad was right after all, Sarah though glumly, as she pulled her panties back up around her slim hips. With a sigh, she stood up in the bathroom stall, pulling up her jeans and struggling to regain some semblance of composure. I guess I am incredibly stupid, selfish, spoiled brat ... and I'm definitely a disgrace to the family ... or I will be, once everyone finds out I'm pregnant...

Angrily, she slammed her fist into the metal wall of the bathroom stall. She immediately regretted it, letting out a soft whimper as a jolt of pain shot through her hand and up her arm. Wincing, she shook her hand, muttering curses under her breath.

This can't be happening, Sarah thought angrily, Chris said he ... he and Adam ... they couldn't knock me up. They couldn't. It wasn't possible, that's what they told me. She bit her lip nervously, staring down once more at the positive blue cross. He said that since he and Adam were my brothers, that couldn't happen ... not ever. And he sounded so confident ... like he knew what he was talking about...

Sarah shook her head, feeling like a complete idiot for ever, ever believing what her two horny brothers had told her. Deep down, she knew that what Chris had told her all those weeks ago was just too good to be true ... and she'd been absolutely right.

Unfortunately.

God, they've both fucked me like, a couple of hundred times the past couple of weeks, maybe more, Sarah thought. I don't even know how many times I've let them shoot their sperm inside me since we all started fucking. Not once had she ever bothered to wear a condom with either of her brothers, or even asked them to pull out ... the only times that they did was when they wanted to spurt their jizz on her face – or her tits, or her ass – for one of their dirty little videos that they liked to make sometimes, like they were all in porn or something. But usually, they came deep inside her tight, naughty pussy, filling it to the brim with their hot, sticky semen, and she'd loved it every single time that they did.

And with her not taking the pill, she supposed it was just really a matter of time before one of them got her pregnant...

... and that time had finally come.

But the thing that scared her the most – well, Sarah remembered all too well just a few months before, back when she'd been with her then-boyfriend Tommy, way back before she'd ever even thought of getting intimate with her brothers. She thought about how fast Tommy had distanced himself from her when she'd simply missed her period and thought she'd been pregnant. She hadn't been pregnant, of course – not then – but it had just about broken her heart to see how Tommy suddenly wanted nothing at all to do with her, and how fast he threw away their relationship, letting her know that she meant nothing to him but amazing, filthy sex.

And she hadn't even really loved Tommy, or for that matter, even liked him all that much ... so thinking about Adam possibly treating her like that, or especially Chris ... if she found out that she wasn't anything to her brothers but a hot place for them to stick their dicks, and nothing more than that ... if they decided they wanted nothing to do with her once her taut, sexy tummy started to swell, or even worse, if they denied even fucking her in the first place, like she was scared that they would ... well, she couldn't even imagine how horrible that would make her feel.

Somehow, Sarah managed to pull herself together. She left the bathroom, her head hanging in shame ... and headed towards the nurse's office. It was only the beginning of school, but Sarah knew she wouldn't make it through a full day of classes without breaking down in absolute hysterics. And she knew she couldn't risk get caught trying to cut school again. So she went to the school nurse instead, complaining of feeling nauseous and having a vicious, nasty headache – which, by the way, was totally true – and almost burst into tears when the nurse asked if she was having her period.

I wish, Sarah thought bitterly, I really, really fucking wish I was. But she forced herself to lie and smile and nod, and the nurse wrote her a permission slip excusing her from the rest of her classes that day ... which was exactly what Sarah wanted. And once that slip was in her hand, she left school as fast as she possibly could, sprinting towards her car by the time she could see it in the parking lot, wanting nothing more than to go home and hide from the rest of the world.

Still, even once she reached her car, Sarah found herself sitting behind its steering wheel for almost a half hour, the keys dangling from the ignition, not going anywhere. She just slouched sullenly in the driver's seat, lost in thought. She realized that didn't even particularly want to go home ... she just didn't have the faintest idea of where else to go. She just wanted to be completely alone and away from everyone, especially her family. She guessed that maybe she could take the long drive down to the beach and just watch the ocean for a while, just forget about everything and pretend that her life wasn't even happening, that everything was okay ... but she knew she couldn't do that. She knew that if she disappeared for any length of time, everyone in her family would start calling and texting her – her mother worrying about her leaving school, and her brothers probably wanting to know where she was, and more importantly to them, when they could fuck her. Nobody would just leave her alone, the way she wanted to be left alone...

... so Sarah thought she could at least maybe hide in her bedroom for a while. Curling up in a little ball under the covers of her bed and crying while listening to depressing music in the dark was probably a bit cliché, but given her alternatives, it sounded better than anything else she could think of.

Maybe I can make something up, Sarah mused, as she finally started her car. I don't know ... tell Mom and Dad that some other boy knocked me up ... although they'll want to know who ... and then Adam and Chris will probably get mad at me for cheating on them, even though I'd just be trying to protect them... She chewed on her lower lip, wrinkling her nose in disgust as she discarded the notion. I just need time to think ... figure out what I'm going to do...

It took Sarah well over an hour to drive home, even though the house was only two miles from school.

As Sarah finally reached the house, she turned the wheel to head into what she thought would be an empty driveway ... and instead saw a giant chrome bumper practically jump out in front of her. The brakes of her car screeched loudly as Sarah slammed her foot down hard on the brake pedal, and the car fishtailed slightly as it skidded to a halt.

"Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me," Sarah moaned. Slowly, she took her foot off the brake, and threw the car into reverse, parking instead in front of her house. Her usual spot in the driveway in front of the garage was already taken, occupied instead by her mother Judy's new sleek, black Cadillac Escalade. Her small hands balled up into fists, and she rolled her eyes, pounding on the steering wheel in frustration. For a moment, she considered taking off again, thinking that maybe the beach wouldn't be such a bad idea after all...

... and then, looking up from the dashboard of the car, she suddenly noticed that her mother was standing by the large bay window at the front of the house, smiling at her and giving her a friendly wave.

"Fuck," Sarah muttered under her breath. "Fuck, fuck, fuckity-fuck, fuck a duck. Fine. Let's get this fucking over with." She pulled hard on the parking brake, and twisted her keys in the ignition, angrily yanking them out and shoving them in her little black designer purse. She slammed the car door as she walked sullenly to the house, flinging the front door open as she stormed inside.

"Sarah, honey?"

Sarah closed her eyes, shaking her head as she heard her mother's voice echoing through the house, floating towards her through the main foyer. "You're home early ... is everything okay?"

No, no, it's really fucking not, Mom, Sarah thought angrily ... but she managed to keep herself calm enough not to actually say those words.

Barely.

"Yeah," Sarah muttered darkly. "Fine. Sure."

"What was that, darling?" called her mother's voice. "I didn't hear that ... can you come in the living room, please?"

Sarah looked back at the front door, contemplating walking back out of it and slamming it behind her. The thought of running away from the family, from all her problems, from everything – sounded so, so tempting. Except as Sarah looked longingly at the door, she ran her fingers over her flat abdomen, which probably wouldn't be quite so flat for too much longer...

... and realized that she couldn't exactly run away from everything.

Not anymore.

Her shoulders slumped in defeated resignation, Sarah headed further inside the house. As she walked reluctantly into the living room, she saw her mother Judy standing over by the fireplace, her arms folded expectantly across her ample chest ... almost as though she'd been waiting for her wayward teenage daughter.

Judy wore just a simple, short, black silk robe, held closed with a white sash embroidered with red roses, the hem of the robe barely – barely – inching past the soft curves of her shapely bottom. And more to Sarah's surprise, her mother looked much, much happier and relaxed than she had in a long time ... and much more confident as well.

"Oh, uh, hi, Mom," Sarah said. She immediately turned her eyes to the floor, studying her white tennis sneakers with great fascination as she tried to avoid her mother's calm, expectant gaze. "I, uh, wasn't feeling good, um, at school, so I, I, I thought I'd just come home and, uh, lie down for a while. Take, um, a nap, and maybe some aspirin, or something, I guess."

"I see," Judy said simply. "Before you go upstairs, though, is there something you'd like to tell me? Anything on your mind? I'm here to help you, honey."

"No," Sarah replied quickly. "Nothing, Mom." Still looking straight down at the floor, the sad and confused teenage beauty quickly headed for the stairs, trying to run up to the sanctuary of her bedroom before anything else could be said ... and before she started to cry. However, as she tried darting past her mother, she was shocked to feel her mother grab her wrist to stop her – her timid, nervous mother, who usually just meekly nodded her head and said nothing whenever Sarah or her brothers said they didn't feel like talking.

Today, though ... well, while Sarah could see the loving, concerned look on her mother's face, she could also sense that there was some steel in that look ... and that her mother was not going to take 'no' for an answer.

"Sarah, honey," Judy said gently, "it's me. I'm your mom, remember? Whether you want to admit it or not, I usually know when you're upset about something ... and somehow I think this is one of those times." She gave Sarah's wrist a reassuring squeeze. "Don't run away from me. Tell me what's going on."

"Mom ... oh, Mom, you really don't want to know what's going on," Sarah mumbled. She dropped her chin sullenly into her chest, feeling her face burn hotly with humiliated shame. "Please, Mom, not today ... please, can you just pretend I'm not here, and that I didn't come home from school yet? I'll, uh, tell you what's happening, I promise, I really do ... just not right now, okay? I just, uh, need some time to think. Please?"

"Well," Judy said, "if that's what you want, I won't stop you." Gently, she let go of her daughter's slender wrist, and sauntered over to one of the black, plush leather couches in the middle of the living room, where she plopped down casually on one of its large cushions. "I'll just ask you this, though, Sarah ... after you pout and think about how much whatever's on your mind really, really sucks and maybe even cry for a bit ... after all that, will that change in the slightest whatever you really need to tell me, even if you don't want to tell me what's going on with you?"

Sarah didn't answer. In fact, she didn't say anything at all. She just shook her head glumly, her burning hotly in shame.

"It's okay, Sarah," Judy continued. "You can always tell me anything. Anything at all." She paused for a moment, pursing her lips as she gave her daughter a sad, apologetic look. "I know I haven't always been there when you've needed me, particularly when your father's said some ... well, unkind things to you. And I'm sorry about that. But things are going to be different now. Very different. So, please, please believe me when I say I'm here for you, I'll support you, no matter what's going on ... and I love you, Sarah. Whatever's wrong, I won't get mad. I promise."

"Oh, I think you're going to get mad, Mom," Sarah said with a nervous laugh. "Like, really mad. So don't make promises that you can't keep." She wiped her big blue eyes, which were beginning to water with shame. "In fact, I ... I don't see how you and Daddy won't totally hate me. You're going to think I'm the most stupid girl on the planet. And probably the most disgusting one, too."

"We'll see," Judy replied mildly. "Here, take a seat next to me. It's okay." Expectantly, her mother patted one of the big black cushions on the sofa. "And don't worry about your father. Whatever you have to say, it'll stay just between us. I promise. I'm not going to tell him a word of what you say. Everything's going to be okay ... and I mean, that dear. Please ... trust me."

Reluctantly, Sarah sat down next to her mother, fidgeting nervously. She crossed and uncrossed her ankles restlessly as she stared down at the bright carpet that covered the living room floor, still unable to look her mother in the eye.

"Honestly, it's okay," Judy repeated calmly. Gently, she put a hand on Sarah's thigh. "Whatever it is, we'll deal with it. You just need to tell me what's going on ... okay?" She gave Sarah's leg a soft, loving caress. "No more secrets in this family."

"Well," Sarah said nervously, "um, well..." The blonde teenager took a long, deep, breath, putting her unsteady hands on her slender hips as she stared at the living room ceiling. "I'm ... I'm pregnant, Mom. And the father ... it's either Chris or Adam. I don't know which. Um, Mom, I, I, I've been sleeping, with, um, both of them. Y'know, fu – uh, having, uh, sex with them. My brothers. Both of them. Usually at the same time."

Sarah closed her eyes. She half-expected to feel her mother's hand slap her hard across the face, for being so stupid, and for being such a vile, disgusting slut. You fuck your own brothers? You disgusting little whore ... and how dumb are you, anyway? You didn't use any protection? You let them knock you up?

But to Sarah's surprise, that wasn't what she heard at all.

"Well, at least it's not Duke," Judy finally said with a sigh. "That might have been a problem."

Sarah's eyes flew open wide, not quite believing what her mother had just said. "Excuse me?" Sarah asked hoarsely, staring in horror at her mother ... who didn't look mad in the slightest. "What the fuck are you –"

"I know you've been fucking our pet Labrador, Sarah," Judy said mildly, as she interrupted her astonished daughter. "But don't worry, you're not in trouble. If anything, I should be thanking you." Judy licked her lips. "Once I found out about your naughty little secret with Duke, I started fucking him, too."

"Oh," Sarah said in a small, uncertain voice. She felt dizzy and slightly nauseous. She wasn't sure if it was morning sickness, or because she simply couldn't believe what she was hearing. Mom's fucking Duke, too? Sarah thought. That's so ... so...

... hot.

"So ... you're..." Sarah swallowed hard, feeling completely lost and unsure of herself. This definitely wasn't how I expected this conversation to go with Mom, she thought nervously. "You're not ... mad, then? That I got knocked up, by, uh, one of my brothers?"

And I don't even know which one! she silently added.

"Well," Judy said, "I suppose I should be mad." She shook her head wistfully. "But Sarah ... I'd be a total hypocrite if I was angry at you. Because, well ... Sarah, honey, I'm pregnant too."

Sarah blinked in confusion.

A lot.

"What... how?" Sarah finally managed to say. "I didn't even think that you were speaking to Daddy, let alone –"

"It's not your father's baby," Judy replied. A mischievous smile crept to her lips. "It's your little brother Bobby's."

Sarah's jaw fell open wide in utter astonishment.

"Bobby????!!!" Sarah blurted out in disbelief. "What ... how??? ... MOM!!! ... I don't ... HOW??? MOM!!!"

"How?" Judy repeated. An amused look crossed the older woman's face. "Oh, I think you know exactly how, sweetie. Probably much the same way you did. Bobby fucked me a lot, I wasn't very careful, and ... voilà. Pregnant." She rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "The first few times he came inside me, I didn't stop him, even though I knew I should. And after that ... well, I guess I decided I was too old to be knocked up, so I didn't even bother to try and stop him." She sighed. "Guess I was wrong, huh?"

"But ... still..." Sarah said uncertainly, as she slumped back into cushions of the couch, "he's ... he's... Bobby." She pulled up her legs close to her body, wrapping her hands around her shins as she rested her chin on her knees. "He's just ... oh, Mom, how could you?"

"Oh, how could I not?" Judy replied happily. "He's just incredible in bed ... you'll see, Sarah. Trust me. I know you two have had your silly little issues, but when you find out for yourself what he can do with that amazing thing between his legs ... and that marvelous mouth of his... mmmm. Heavenly. " She looked up at the arched ceiling of the living room, a dreamy, blissful expression on her flushed face as she absently ran her fingers down the front of her super-short robe, smoothing her fingers lightly over the silk fabric that covered her stomach ... a stomach that Sarah suddenly realized would be swelling in a few months' time, just like her own flat tummy.

"I, uh, guess," Sarah said uncertainly. She was having a hard time imagining her skinny, bratty little brother, the very same one who loved to tease and torment her so much, as someone she'd actually want to let stick his dick in her pussy. But the way her mother's eyes glazed over with raw lust as she spoke about Bobby ... she found herself thinking about her younger brother a little bit differently.

Or at least willing to consider some new possibilities, anyway.

"I understand," Judy said. "But please, trust me ... you should And while Bobby's not as experienced as experienced or, um, virile as your other two brothers – he, uh, doesn't quite have their stamina, so to speak – but Bobby's got such a wonderfully filthy imagination ... he's so creative, and so eager to learn ... and to please."

"Not as..." Sarah's voice trailed off as she realized what her mother had just said, suddenly feeling her heart sink in despair inside of her. "You've been with Adam ... and Chris, too? But ... but they said ... they told me I was their only ... they..."

Hot tears streamed down the blonde teenager's cheeks as she put her hands in her face, her body shaking as she began to sob uncontrollably. It was finally too much for her ... finding out that she was pregnant, then finding out that her mother was pregnant, then finding out that her mother had been secretly sleeping with her brothers as well...

... Chris lied to me, Sarah thought bitterly. Again. He fucking lied ... he promised he wouldn't, not ever again... She bit her lip, and slowly began to wipe the tears from her sad face.

"How long have you been fucking Adam and Chris?" Sarah asked. "They never said anything ... anything to me ... about you, or ... they promised, no secrets, they promised, they fucking promised ... it was always just the three of us, they..." Her words drifted away, replaced instead by sad, confused sobs, and she buried her face in her hands, wishing she could just crawl in a hole and die somewhere.

"Oh, no, no, no... ssshhhh ... please don't get mad at them, Sarah," Judy said softly. She moved close to her despairing daughter, stepping behind her, placing her hands on Sarah's shoulders and rubbing them with a gentle, soothing touch. "It's only been a couple of days with them ... and I made them promise not to tell you. That's my fault, not theirs. I wanted to be the one to tell you, because..."

Judy leaned in even closer to Sarah, her big, beautiful tits pressing lightly against her daughter's back ... and Sarah let out a gasp of surprise as she felt her mother's hot breath on the nape of her neck.

"I thought that you'd want to hear everything from me because I understand what you're going through ... the confusion, the excitement ... all of it," Judy murmured. "Adam and Chris are sweet, so sweet, but sometimes – okay, most of the time – they think with their dicks first, and not their hearts. If they told you about me, they'd just be telling you how awesome it is that they're fucking their mom, and that's about it. I'm here to tell you that it's a thrill to fuck your brothers, just like you ... but they haven't forgotten about you. Not at all. They still want to be with you as much as ever ... and their feelings for you haven't changed in the slightest. They love you, angel. More than you can even imagine."

"Oh," Sarah said simply. She wanted to say more, but at that moment she felt like she'd been hit over the head with a shovel. A million thoughts raced through her head, even as she felt overwhelmed by emotions – confusion and sadness and fear, still, but happiness, too ... and a hint of relief. What her mother said soothed her a bit, and she hoped what had just been said was true...

... Sarah just wished she could believe what her mother was saying was true. Because, in some ways, it seemed too good to be true.

"Well, I still don't understand," Sarah said crossly, as she folded her arms across her chest, still feeling wounded about the secrets that had been kept from her ... and feeling more than a bit confused by the naughty heat that was starting to burn excitedly between her slender legs. "Chris said ... he promised ... that he could cum inside me as much as he wanted ... that, uh, um, incest ... that a brother couldn't get his sister pregnant. That's one of the reasons I started letting him and Adam have sex with me in the first place..."

"Well, that's not true at all, honey," Judy said gently. "Any man – or boy – who shoots his fertile sperm into your womb can get you pregnant, related or not. Chris either was really, really stupid, or he was really, really horny, and he just wanted to fuck you bareback, sweetie. And so did his brother. Not that I blame them, I suppose." Judy's eyes gleamed wickedly. "Sex is so much better without a condom, isn't it? It feels fantastic ... and when a nice hot cock starts spurting all that delicious, hot cum deep inside you... mmmmm..."

"I ... I ... yeah," Sarah said softly. "It feels amazing ... I love it, too." She gave her mother a small, uncertain smile, not really sure of what to say, or do, or ... well, anything. Just talking to her mother about sex made Sarah feel uncomfortable, and the fact that they were both brazenly talking about fucking her brothers was ... well, to say it was weird would be one of the greatest understatements ever made. It was beyond weird.

"So you see, Sarah," Judy continued, "I understand. I understand completely how this happened ... and I'm not mad at you. No one's mad at you, angel. If anything, I'm so, so happy for you ... and I know your brothers will be ecstatic beyond belief to hear the wonderful news."

"Really?" For the first time that day – for the first time in what seemed like an eternity to Sarah – a glimmer of hope began to shine in the randy teenager girl's big blue eyes. "Y-you d-don't think they'll..." She looked pleadingly at her mother. "They'll still want me ... want to be w-with me?"

"But of course they will!" Judy said with a laugh. "Oh, don't be silly, that's what I've been trying to tell you! They'll always want to be with you. In so many, many ways, you're the girl of their dreams. You make all their naughty fantasies come true." Solemnly, Judy winked at her dumbfounded daughter. "And, well ... I'm hoping you'll make some of my fantasies come true, too."

"What ... what do you mean by that?" Sarah asked ... even though she suddenly had a suspicion that she knew exactly what her mother meant. At least she hoped she knew what her mother meant, anyway. Because if she did, it meant that her hot, sexy mother was thinking exactly what she was thinking...

... and wanted exactly what her randy slut of a teenage daughter wanted, too.

"Oh, I think you do," Judy purred. "You see, I was thinking ... well, as much as I love your brothers, and Duke ... I love you too, Sarah." Absently, Judy brushed away some of Sarah's long, curly locks of blonde hair from her slender shoulder. With the lightest of touches, she grazed the back of her hand across Sarah's cheek ... and then Sarah gasped as the mother leaned in close to her to tenderly kiss her neck.

"Mom?" Sarah squirmed on the couch excitedly, as her mother put one arm gently around her shoulder ... and then shamelessly put her other hand right between Sarah's legs, tracing her fingertips lovingly over the crotch of her daughter's jeans. "What ... I mean, I know, but ... you want to ... really ... with me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.