Fun With the Colte Family - Cover

Fun With the Colte Family

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All Sarah wanted was to have a little naughty fun. It wasn't her fault that things got a little bit out of control ... for her, and her whole family, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Sarah decided that she hated weddings.

Or, at the very least, she hated her cousin Elizabeth's wedding.

For most of the past two weeks, whenever Sarah had managed to be alone in the house with Duke ... well, it'd been the greatest two weeks of her life. The randy teenage girl had found her perfect lover in the giant Labrador retriever, an earnest, relentless fuck machine who seemingly never got tired, and always was rock hard and ready for her ... and even better, who couldn't tell anyone about their depraved little sex sessions.

Duke was always raring to go, and Sarah thought the big dog would fuck her until she couldn't walk straight ... and the previous Saturday, the enormous Labrador retriever had essentially proven that to be true. Sarah's canine loved had fucked her again and again and again in a particularly smutty marathon of depraved sex, making her cum more than a dozen times while pumping his animal sperm inside her naughty cunt over and over. Sarah had nearly passed out from sheer exhaustion, every muscle in her slender body aching, her whole body glistening with sweat and dog semen ... and the last time Duke had finished ravaging her, she'd heard her mother's car pulling into the driveway of the house while Duke's cock was still tightly knotted up inside her pussy. For ten minutes – ten, long, terrifying minutes that seemed like an eternity – Sarah had lain on the bed, breathing scared, ragged, excited breaths, while Duke lay on top of her naked body. Her mind had raced wildly as she imagined her mother walking into her bedroom, asking how her day was going...

Best day ever, Mom! Sarah had imagined saying, as a lewd grin crossed her face. Boy, these Labrador retrievers really know how to fuck! When Duke had finally pulled out of her, she'd let out a whooping sigh of relief, quickly grabbing her clothes and shooing Duke out of her room ... but oddly enough, she'd been a little disappointed as well. There was something incredibly thrilling to Sarah about the idea of being caught with Duke ... not that she wanted to get in trouble, but the idea of someone watching her with the big dog, seeing the Labrador sliding his giant red cock into her glistening pussy ... just the thought of that usually had her ready to cream herself.

Fucking a dog might be sick, and perverted, and wrong ... but Sarah had decided that it was also awesome. She couldn't get enough of it. When Duke had his sweet, sweet doggie cock inside her and was fucking her really hard and nasty ... Sarah couldn't imagine anything better. She found herself constantly counting down the hours until she could be alone with the family dog. And for most of the past two weeks, she'd managed to get herself alone with Duke a lot ... so life, for the most part, was very, very good for the blonde teenage beauty.

But for the past couple of days, Sarah's family had been deeply involved in her cousin Elizabeth's wedding upstate. And Sarah, to her dismay, had been asked to be a last minute replacement maid of honor in the wedding party. So, during that time, Sarah had been involved in a whirlwind of activity – final dress fittings, a bachelorette party (a really lame one, at least in Sarah's opinion), a rehearsal dinner, and a half-dozen other things that meant she was always with her stupid family ... and she was never home. And never, ever, alone with Duke. She'd spent every moment of those boring, stupid days in complete pent-up sexual frustration, her mind filled with naughty thoughts about the day she could finally be home alone with the big Labrador retriever again, and when the dog could fuck her to a screaming orgasm again...

Poor dog probably misses me as much as I miss him, Sarah thought wistfully, while she'd been getting the final adjustments made on her bridesmaid's dress. She hoped that the seamstress didn't notice how wet her pussy was while she took her measurements. She didn't want to have to say anything, especially since she was wet because she was daydreaming about fucking a dog. Duke's probably wandering around the back of the house with a hard-on, with nowhere to put it ... maybe I'll finally suck his sweet doggie cock the next time we're alone, to make it up to him...

The day of the actual wedding couldn't come soon enough for Sarah. The wedding itself was taking place upstate, at her aunt's palatial estate out in the country. Apart from her aunt Matilda – a stern, no-nonsense woman who was clearly cut from the same cloth as her brother, Sarah's dad Martin – and her cousin Elizabeth the twenty-two year-old beautiful blushing bride, and her timid fourteen-year old cousin Frances, Sarah didn't know a soul at the wedding, apart from her immediate family ... and there were close to three hundred guests there. To be honest, Sarah was slightly creeped out by the whole event – Elizabeth's husband-to-be seemed a cold, distant figure, and the guests seemed to be more comprised of Matilda's business associates than Elizabeth's, well, friends. Sarah had the feeling she was attending more of a corporate merger than an actual wedding. She decided that she couldn't wait to escape the entire event, and leave the creepiness for something more normal...

... even though my idea of normal is fucking a Labrador retriever, Sarah thought wryly. Oh well!

There were eight bridesmaids and eight groomsmen in the bridal party. Sarah's pale, pretty, raven-haired cousin Frances was one of the other bridesmaids, which probably would've been okay for her, except Frances was so painfully shy that she could barely look Sarah in the eyes, let alone talk to her. That left her with her older brother Chris, who was one of the groomsmen, and also was the groomsman she'd been paired with. She and Chris didn't always have a lot in common – though they were brother and sister, they didn't exactly hang out a lot, and they weren't exactly friends – but at this weird, cold wedding, Sarah definitely appreciated a friendly face that she at least knew well.

And after the ceremony, when all the guests had gathered in a giant pavilion tent outside her Aunt Matilda's sprawling mansion for the reception ... she found herself chatting quite a bit with Chris, and found herself marveling at how much she enjoyed the conversation. Since her twin brothers had moved up to high school two years before she did, she hadn't really spent all that much time with them. Sure, she did all the stupid typical family stuff with Chris and Adam, but it was pretty rare that she actually, well, talked with either of them. And even though Chris did his usual older brother stuff with her, occasionally teasing her and gently picking on her, she found herself nevertheless enjoying his company.

I wish he could be my friend, not just my brother, Sarah thought idly, as she laughed at one of Chris's more risqué jokes. He's really nice, and funny ... I guess this stupid wedding wasn't a complete waste of time, after all.

Still, by the time night began to fall and the reception was winding down, Sarah found herself more ready than ever to go home ... and hopefully get fucked silly by Duke in the next day or so. Sarah's mother Judy had made her dance with all her brothers, and they'd reminded her of why she didn't like hanging out with her family, and especially why she preferred Duke's company to theirs. Her younger brother Bobby did nothing but tease her and make fun of her while they awkwardly danced, and the little bastard actually had the balls to grope her ass while they whirled around to a dark corner of the pavilion. Sarah's face had grown bright red at that, but she gritted her teeth and said nothing, just letting her mother happily take pictures of her dancing with Bobby instead. Her brother Adam hadn't been so brazen – and actually, given his lean, muscular physique, she hadn't minded dancing with him too much – but he'd also been a wiseass, also whispering sarcastic, teasing comments in her ear while they danced.

"Get used to the bridesmaid dresses, sis," Adam murmured slyly to Sarah as they slow-danced uncomfortably together. "Not sure who in their right mind would marry you. From what Tommy told me, though, maybe you'll perform at some bachelor parties..."

"Eat shit, you asshole," Sarah said angrily, pushing Adam away. "Why can't you ever be nice? Why do you always have to... god, it's always the same bullshit, with all of you..." She stormed away furiously from the dance area inside the pavilion, drawing more than a few uncomfortable stares from the other dancing guests, her cheeks burning hotly with annoyance. Adam started to apologize – the slightly shocked look on his face clearly showed that he knew he'd crossed a line – but Sarah didn't hear him, or notice. Instead, she found herself bolting out of the tent, heading through the wet grass of the surrounding garden, past rose bushes and carefully clipped hedge animals to a gazebo.

I just want to be alone, Sarah thought, fighting back tears, or better yet, I just want to be with Duke...

As Sarah reached the gazebo, though, she realized that she wasn't alone. She saw her brother Chris standing there, smoking a cigarette, looking quite handsome in his tux. For a moment, it was easy for Sarah to imagine Chris as one of those tall, dark strangers she liked to read about in trashy romance novels, and not just her older brother. Wow, Sarah thought somewhat admiringly, I never noticed how good-looking Chris was before...

"Oh ... hey, sis," said Chris, as she saw his sister walking up to him. He gave Sarah a curious look, and took a last drag from his cigarette before flicking it away beneath one of the gazebo benches. "I was, uh, just thinking about you ... what brings you over here?"

"Nothing," Sarah said glumly. "I'm just so sick of this stupid wedding, I just want to go home."

"I hear you," Chris said, shaking his head. "Only so much of family someone can take, right? Especially our family." Chris rolled his eyes. "Dad's been on his cell the whole time, even during the actual ceremony – I don't know why he even bothered to show up. He might as well have gone to his fucking office again..."

"Yeah," Sarah said. "I know. Poor Mom." She sighed wistfully. "And I just can't take Bobby anymore..."

"Oh, Bobby's not all that bad," Chris said with a laugh. "Annoying as shit sometimes, yeah. But not bad. You should really give him a chance sometime."

"Well," Sarah replied softly, "I'd rather give you a chance instead."

"Really?" Chris said. He gestured towards the velvety black night sky, and the stars above them twinkling merrily. Sarah thought it was an utterly gorgeous sight. "Well, sis, if that's the case ... why don't we go for a little stroll?" He held out his arm to her.

"Why not?" Sarah said agreeably. She took Chris's arm in hers ... and the two, brother and sister, headed away from the noise of the wedding reception, out into the tranquility of the still and peaceful moonlit garden. Sarah felt her shoulders relax as the noise and commotion of the wedding faded away, feeling comfortable and relaxed for the first time that day, and she let out a deep, happy sigh of relief.

As Chris walked with Sarah out into the moonlit garden, he took her hand, lacing his fingers with hers as they strolled through the grass. Sarah was a little surprised by the gesture, but didn't say anything. Instead, she simply squeezed his hand, feeling rather pleased as they ambled away from the commotion of the wedding reception.

It's like we're on a date, Sarah thought idly, except he's my brother, so it's not. She glanced over at his, looking fondly at his face. He's the kind of guy I probably would date, though. If I was dating guys, anyway, and not fooling around with Duke...

"Thanks, Chris," Sarah said softly. He tilted her head a little as they walked, resting it on his shoulder.

Chris arched an eyebrow in surprise. "For what?"

"For making a shitty night not so shitty," Sarah said. She stopped in front of Chris, putting her hands on his broad shoulders. She gazed quite seriously into her brother's piercing green eyes, studying his face, seeing Chris in a way she hadn't quite ever noticed before. "You've been really good to me tonight ... and you didn't have to be. I mean, Bobby and Adam sure weren't nice to me tonight." The pretty blonde teenager made a face. "So for a night that was total shit ... well, you didn't exactly make it perfect, but you made it a whole lot better than it was."

"Thanks," Chris said to Sarah. He ran his fingers gently across her soft cheek, making his sister shiver a little. She wasn't quite sure why. "And actually, there is a way this evening could get even a little closer to perfect. For me, anyway."

"Really?" Sarah asked. She smiled tenderly at her brother. "What's that?"

"Well," Chris replied, "I was thinking that you could get on your knees and suck my dick like a dirty whore. I've heard you're really good at sucking cock. That, and you like doing it. A lot."

Sarah's hand dropped away from her brother's. She took a few steps back away from him, her big blue eyes wide in surprise, and in shock ... and then she began to laugh. "You're crazy," Sarah said, shaking her head in disbelief. "Oh ... wow. That was good, Chris ... really good." She stuck her tongue out at him. "For a second, I thought you were serious."

"I'm being perfectly serious," Chris said. He winked at Sarah ... and she saw the mad, mischievous look in his eyes that told her that he indeed wasn't kidding in the slightest. "It's dark, we're alone, and nobody in that snore of an overgrown wedding reception even knows we're gone ... so why don't we have a little fun? And by fun, I mean you giving me a blowjob. Come on ... you know you want to, sis."

To her own surprise, Sarah actually found herself considering what her brother wanted ... but only for a moment. Much as what he said was absolutely true – she loved sucking cock – she knew she couldn't. "I don't think so, Chris," Sarah said, rolling her eyes. "I don't know what you heard, but sorry ... it's not true. Besides, if I was going to do something like that, it sure as fuck wouldn't be with you. Isn't that, like, incest or something?" She wrinkled her nose slightly in disgust. "That sounds kind of gross."

"Really?" Chris replied. He grinned crookedly at his sister ... and then he reached inside his tuxedo jacket, taking out his cell phone. "So, if it's gross, can you at least tell me if it's more or less gross than fucking a dog?"

Chris flipped open his phone, and held it out in front of Sarah, giving his sister a perfect view of its screen. A picture on the screen glowed softly in the darkness of the night. The brightness of the image made Sarah squint a little at first, but the second she saw the open phone, she knew what the pictures were ... and a sharp, terrified chill shot down her spine.

Her and Duke.

Specifically, her and Duke fucking.

And fucking a lot.

Chris hit a button on the side of his phone, scrolling casually through dozens and dozens of pictures. All of the pictures were of his sister and the family Labrador retriever engaged in quite a few kinky, perverted escapades. From what Sarah could see, Chris had managed to catch her fucking Duke in nearly half the rooms of the house ... a house that Sarah always thought was empty, except for herself and Duke. There were pictures of her fucking Duke in her bedroom, and on the staircase, and in the living room, her pale ass raised high in the air as she bent herself over the couch, making it easier for the big dog to fuck her, and to shove his cock deep inside her needy cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.