Fun With the Colte Family - Cover

Fun With the Colte Family

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - All Sarah wanted was to have a little naughty fun. It wasn't her fault that things got a little bit out of control ... for her, and her whole family, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Sarah Colte peeked through the curtain of her bedroom window, watching as the last car in the driveway finally started to pull away from the house. A nervous, naughty smile crept across the beautiful blonde teenage girl's lips. As the car began moving down the street, Sarah leaped away from the window and onto her large, canopy bed, bouncing excitedly up and down for a few moments before she began undoing the buttons to her jeans.

"About time," Sarah whispered impatiently to herself. "Finally, finally, finally ... alone at last." She tugged off her jeans and her panties, tossing them into a messy pile clothes in the corner of her bedroom. Her t-shirt and bra followed, and soon the nubile fifteen-year old high school sophomore lay naked atop her bed, the nipples of her pert breasts rock hard with excitement.

Sarah lazily stretched out her arms, arching her back and kicking her feet high in the air, letting out a long sigh of relief. It seemed like she'd been waiting forever for everyone to just get the fuck out of the house and let her be alone. The Colte family lived in an enormous, sprawling two-story mountain ranch house on a relatively secluded cul-de-sac. The house had an enormous pool and jacuzzi in the backyard, as well as a three-car garage ... and Sarah often still felt smothered there, living with her parents and three brothers.

Sarah's twin brothers Chris and Adam, both seventeen and seniors in high school, seemed to always be doing things around the house. Though they were fraternal, not identical, they certainly appeared to be nearly alike. They both were tall, athletic, and handsome, with the only obvious difference between them being that Adam having short blonde hair, and Chris having a shaggy mop of dark hair. They also shared the same dry sense of humor, and – unlike Sarah, much to her irritation – did extremely well in their classes at school.

Adam was a member of the high school swim team, so when he was home, he either was in the gym downstairs, the pool outside, or eating what always seemed to be a mountain of food to Sarah, even though he always stayed lean and fit. Chris, meanwhile, was the editor of the school paper, always scribbling things down in notebooks that he always seemed to carry with him ... and always lounging on one of the big couches in the family room, or the family study, or just about any room besides her own bedroom where Sarah wanted to be.

Bobby – Sarah's younger brother by a year, and a freshman in high school – was shorter and less athletic than the twins ... but somehow, he still managed to be everywhere. Slightly skinny, with his dark hair trimmed in a crew cut, Bobby seemed to play video games twenty-four hours a day, at least until their father would make him stop for a while. When he wasn't in his own bedroom or the family room playing one of the various game consoles on a big screen television, his thumbs were busy twiddling away at one of his many portable gaming systems, often walking from room to room in the house, muttering to himself as he killed monsters or leveled up or did whatever else went on the games he played. Sarah actually liked Bobby better when he was playing games than when he wasn't – she thought he was loud and obnoxious, and even though he was younger than her, he seemed to just love picking on her, and saying mean things to her – but either way, she wasn't a big fan of Bobby. He had an absolute knack for getting in her way, or interrupting her at the worst possible time...

... and lately, Sarah definitely didn't want to be interrupted.

As annoying and as in the way as Bobby could be, Sarah's mother Judy was often worse. An attractive, trim blonde in her late thirties, Judy was constantly wandering all over the house, chatting on her cell phone, taking care of a million things for Sarah's father Martin when she wasn't taking care of things for her children. Judy was always asking Sarah about her day, and how she was doing at school, and how her friends were doing, and a million other questions. Sarah supposed that at least her mother meant well – unlike Bobby, who just seemed happy to annoy and torment her – but she hated the attention, she hated all the questions. Sarah just wanted to be left alone.

Part of Sarah, though, felt more than a little bit sorry for her mother. Judy always seemed to be smiling, but Sarah often wondered if her mother was actually happy. Though her mother seemed to constantly be doing many, many important things for her father, Sarah usually only heard her father expressing his disappointments in whatever her mother did – she never heard any thanks, or gratitude. And she couldn't remember the last time she saw her father even smile at her mother, let only give her a hug, or a kiss, or show any other sort of affection. Still, her mother did whatever her father asked without complaint, always with a smile ... even if it wasn't a happy one.

Then again, Martin Colte rarely – if ever – showed affection to anyone, including his own children. Martin was a large, heavy-set man in his fifties, always dressed in finely-tailored custom suits. An incredibly successful trial lawyer who represented some rather unsavory criminal types, Martin was nevertheless a rich man who'd managed to provide handsomely for his family ... a family that mostly lived in fear of him. He was a perfectionist, expecting only the best from his wife and children. And usually, no matter how hard any of them tried, they invariably disappointed him, leaving them with Martin's infamous cold, dissatisfied stare and a vicious tongue-lashing of bitter insults. Sarah had run to her room on more than one occasion after her father verbally tore her apart, reduced to nothing but a sobbing mess ... fortunately, when he was home, he kept mostly to himself, in his study. And because he worked so much from his office downtown, he rarely was home to begin with.

But everyone else ... well, they always seemed to be home. And Sarah – restless Sarah, who always felt smothered by her family – wanted just to get away. That, and to have some fun.

So she did.

Over the past summer, mostly to escape the house, and to get away from all her family, Sarah had started going out with one of the boys in her class, a lanky, affable football player named Tommy. They went out for nearly six months, and had lots and lots of sex for five of those months ... usually without a condom, since Tommy insisted it felt 'way better' without one. To be fair, Sarah hadn't exactly protested or disagreed with Tommy, since she also thought that as awesome as sex was for her, it felt a million billion times better when Tommy fucked her bareback ... and besides, she was never able to orgasm when he wore a rubber. When he didn't wear one, she'd squirt like a garden hose and cum at least half a dozen times while he fucked her rotten. She also loved the wickedly dirty and fantastic feeling of him spurting his hot, messy cum inside her pussy, so she hadn't minded at all...

... until the three weeks after Christmas break, when her period had decided to be very, very late. Fortunately, it finally decided to show up, but not after many sleepless nights for Sarah, as she wondered what might happen if Tommy had actually knocked her up ... and what her stern, disapproving father would do to her. She had never been happy to get a period before, but when that one finally arrived, it was one of the happiest days in her life. Sarah had no desire to go through anything like that, ever again.

So, after from getting the scare of her life, Sarah decided to break up with Tommy. Apart from the fact she didn't want to risk another scare – and she knew, even after that, he still didn't want to use protection – she also couldn't believe how fast he'd wanted to distance himself from her when she told him she might be pregnant. He'd stopped answering all her calls and texts, saying that he was suddenly busy ... until he found out that the scare was just a false alarm, and then he suddenly wanted to get together with her again, which left her feeling utterly furious with him. So, she dumped him.

A week or so after the breakup, Sarah suddenly found herself catching wind of a few 'rumors' about how much she liked to suck dick ... and then discovered that Tommy had been busy showing some of his friends more than a few risqué photos on his phone, most of them involving a very happy-looking Sarah fellating him.

Sarah had needed to hunt Tommy down, and after screaming at him for the better part of an hour, had learned what she really needed to know – he hadn't actually forwarded the photos to anyone, and he'd at least kept them all on his phone. She'd gotten him to delete all the pictures, which was a good thing. However, deleting the photos didn't do anything to get rid of the rumors around the high school about what an enthusiastic, insatiable cocksucker Sarah was ... rumors that were totally true, since Sarah loved sucking cock about as much as she loved getting fucked – and she loved getting fucked.

Still, while true, the whispers weren't something that Sarah exactly wanted floating around the school. So, as much as she loved sex – especially the sweaty, nasty, slightly kinky variety of it – she reluctantly thought it'd be better if she didn't have a boyfriend for awhile, or even a friend with benefits. Her experience with Tommy had taught her that she couldn't trust a guy to keep any of her filthy, perverted little secrets ... and, adding onto that the pregnancy scare ... she thought that guys just weren't worth the trouble.

Of course, thinking that was easier said than done.

The first few weeks without a boyfriend went fine for Sarah. She hung out some more with some of her girlfriends, who she hadn't really talked to while she'd been dating Tommy, and done a couple of fun things with them. But mostly, she was back in the house again. And worse ... she realized how much she loved being fucked with a nice, thick cock like Tommy's. She'd loved sex ever since her first boyfriend Bobby took her cherry, but with Tommy, she'd really started to love fucking. A lot. She constantly found herself craving a sweet, nasty fuck, being naked between the cool sheets of a bed with a lover, the excitement of spreading her legs and feeling a hard dick pushing inside her, being called a slut and a whore while being pounded mercilessly like one...

Her fingers and imagination worked overtime for a while, trying to take care of her cravings. So did the "massager" wand that she ordered online, that massaged nothing but her dripping twat for what seemed like hours. It just wasn't the same. She found herself in school, at the dinner table, just about everywhere daydreaming about getting fucked senseless by a lover with a big, big cock. She tried thinking about other things, but she couldn't. She felt like a nympho, and almost went back to Tommy one day after school ... but then she thought of all the bad things that had happened with him, and why she couldn't trust any of the boys in school, so she didn't. Fortunately, right when Sarah thought she was about to lose her mind because of her naughty, sex-starved desires ... she learned that Duke had some rather unexpected – and pleasurable – talents.

Duke, of course, was the Colte's family pet. A four year-old black Labrador Retriever, Duke was a hulking monster of a dog, standing just over two feet tall at the shoulder and weighing close to seventy-five pounds. Sarah's father Martin had originally purchased Duke as a puppy from a top dog breeder, intending to make the retriever a guard dog for the family's secluded house. Duke, though, proved to be a little too rambunctious to be a good guard dog, which earned the canine a lot of ire from Martin – and a lot of affection from the rest of the family.

The big retriever was gregarious, curious, and incredibly energetic ... as well as quite a bit aggressive at times. Especially with Sarah. If Sarah entered a room, Duke always came over to her immediately, playfully rubbing himself against her, usually getting the dark hair of his thick coat all over her legs. And the big dog always demanded her attention, no matter what she was doing ... and if she didn't give it to him, he didn't go away. Once, Duke had practically knocked Sarah down in an effort just to get a pat on the head from her.

Much like Bobby, Sarah had thought Duke was just an annoyance to put up with ... until last weekend. It had been an unusually warm Saturday in March, and Sarah had decided to take advantage of the day by lying out by the pool and working on her tan. Mercifully, everyone else that afternoon had gone out for one reason or another, so Sarah had just been happily lounging on a towel by the poolside, minding her own business ... and then she felt hot dog breath blowing on her legs, and a big, wet tongue lapping at her thighs.

Her inner thighs.

Sarah had almost jumped out of her skin at the big dog's touch. She'd been idly daydreaming about getting fucked again, so when Duke's moist tongue had started caressing her skin, to say it surprised her was the understatement of the year. She'd almost shooed the dog away, wanting him to go back inside and leave her alone ... but then his wonderful tongue had fluttered over the tiny triangle of cloth that was her bikini bottom, gently grazing the outline of her aroused slit. That delicate, wonderful touch had send a decadent chill of wanton pleasure down Sarah's spine, making her tremble with delight ... and suddenly, she thought she'd found a solution to not having a boyfriend anymore.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.