The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a continuation of my story "Cathy Gets a New Job". Now she gets a promotion, gets a makeover and gets a lover or two to go along with it. She has better sex than with her husband. What should she do? It will make more sense if you read that story first, but it isn't necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Cathy and Chris continued to talk about the situation, but Chris seemed reluctant to give any hint as to his feelings for Cathy. He didn't evade any questions, but his answers were mostly quite general and could really apply to anyone.

Finally in frustration, Cathy blurted out, "This isn't working."

"What is it that you want me to tell you, Cathy?"

"I want you to tell me how you feel about our relationship. Do we have one? Is it strong? What do you want to see happen to it? That's what I have been trying to get you to tell me."

"What? You think that I should come in to your town, sweep you off your feet and carry you away into the sunset? That's not going to happen, Cathy, for any number of reasons, if for none other than that you are married to one of my former Army buddies."

"No, I didn't think that at all. I don't know what I want you to say. I don't know what I want to do about anything. I just wish you'd give me a little encouragement that I mean more to you than just some girl that turns you on. I mean, I'm stuck out in a tiny little town in Iowa with a husband that wants to be with his teeny-bopper girlfriend and who can't get me excited, even if he tried. I have the best job I can ever imagine having, and the only guy who can satisfy me is in Chicago. So, yeah, I need a little encouragement."

"Are you saying that you are going to leave your husband?"

"I don't know, but I can tell you that one thing I am not going to put up with is him thinking of her while he is doing it to me, I know that for sure."

"I don't know how to answer you today, Cathy. There are still too many variables, with your job, with your husband, with me and everything in between. The only thing that is not a variable is that we both agree that we enjoy sleeping with each other, and that it is very satisfying to us. I need to think about these things before I answer you, and you need to do the same. What I don't need to think about right now is whether I would still like to take you to bed tonight, so turn out the lights please, if we are done in here, and follow me to the bedroom."

Chris spent the next ninety minutes destroying the last vestiges of any resistance Cathy may have held towards his lovemaking to her. Without using his hands or fingers in any way, using only his mouth and lips, he brought Cathy from one level to the next, higher and higher, with moments to relax in between. Ten, fifteen, twenty orgasms possibly; no one was counting, but the afterglow following each orgasm was insufficient to allow her to stabilize herself and get ready for the next emotional onslaught. Finally, having ignored her pleas, her begging, her tears, even her screams ... finally he relented and slipped between her legs, entering her body with his rigid cock. He made three thrusts limiting his depth to her vagina alone, withdrew completely and immediately slid his cock the full length of her labia, rubbing all eleven inches of it on top of her clitoris before he returned to her cunt and drop fully into her womb. As he did so, he commanded her to let it all go, and she complied, as evidenced by her entire body shaking uncontrollably, her hips gyrating and thrusting up to meet him and her head flopping from side to side on the pillow.

For the next ten minutes, Cathy lay motionless on the bed, her breathing very subdued and her eyes closed. As she began to recover, she finally opened her eyes, expecting to see him lying beside her. Instead she saw him sitting in an arm chair, facing the bed, fully dressed. She was confused as to why he was sitting there, and then angry at how he had tormented her for nearly two hours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.