The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a continuation of my story "Cathy Gets a New Job". Now she gets a promotion, gets a makeover and gets a lover or two to go along with it. She has better sex than with her husband. What should she do? It will make more sense if you read that story first, but it isn't necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Cathy immersed herself in her work that week, going in early and staying late, trying to avoid confrontations with her husband. For his part, Steve was doing nothing ... absolutely nothing; no housework, no yard work, no cooking, nothing but sitting in front of the television all day, each day. The next week, Cathy told him that she needed to attend a meeting in Chicago over the weekend and that she would drop their daughter off at her mother's house so that he wouldn't have to worry about caring for her. Steve looked at her strangely, as if to ask with his eyes why she would do that, but he said not a word.

Cathy made it clear to Melissa that she wanted to be able to spend time with her, without the distraction that Chris would create if he was present. She needed to talk to someone that she felt she could trust, and who would understand the quandary in which she had found herself. For her part, Melissa told Chris that he should come to Chicago, but be prepared to spend Friday night alone if necessary.

"And how is this different than you sleeping with Chris?" Melissa asked as they sat in the salon, in a private room designed for just such a conference. It was sound proof, it was quiet, it was secure, cool, beautifully furnished and even had unobtrusive music playing in the background softly; it was exactly the correct place to have this discussion.

"It's much different," Cathy said, trying to defend her infidelity. "I only slept with Bob after I was exhausted from a big corporate staff meeting and he got me half drunk. I had no intention of being unfaithful with anyone. And I only did it with him a few times. Steve started in with this young girl because he was horny, a week after I went home to have his baby. There is a lot of difference. Besides, I haven't done anything with Bob in months. I sure didn't move in with him."

"Well, no you didn't. That is true, but you did go back for more when you weren't drunk."

"She lived with him for nearly a year, and she is only sixteen! He's twenty five years old. What's he doing going around with a sixteen year old girl?"

"Don't be naïve! You know darned well why he is going around with her. She is young. I'm sure that she is cute. She is 'fresh', probably was a virgin, and she is interested in him and willing to be with him."

"Well, it just doesn't seem like he's very serious about our marriage."

Melissa looked at Cathy with her face askew, "And you were saying about Chris?" as if he had already been mentioned, discussed thoroughly and resolved.

"What about Chris? It was the same thing. He got me drunk and took advantage of me."

"Do you really believe that?"

"Well..."

"And you went back a second night, and a second week and now a third week because why?" Melissa was not making this easy for Cathy, but then, she didn't think she was supposed to make it easy. She was supposed to be giving her advice, or at the very least, helping her talk herself through an issue. Up until this point in their talk, Cathy had not mentioned the fact that Steve had not brought her to an orgasm even once ever since he had returned home.

"I just stopped trying after a while. I would just lay there and let him push into me until he came and then I would get up and go clean out and then go to bed. He doesn't even try. He doesn't care. He just doesn't anything." She was crying, mostly from disappointment but also in frustration. "I'm afraid that Chris has spoiled me now, and that no one else will ever be able to satisfy me. He is good and so kind and gentle. I just melt under him."

Finally, after talking for most of the day, Melissa asked, "What do you want to do Cathy?"

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!" They had planned to have dinner together with Donna Vincent, the owner of the boutique. Melissa suggested that Cathy give Donna a brief synopsis of what had transpired in her life, and ask for her advice as well. At dinner, Donna revealed that several years ago, she had undergone the exact same challenge in her marriage, almost to the letter. She too had become confused about everything, and especially about whether she actually loved her husband.

"What did you decide? " Cathy asked.

"I decided that people who believe that they are in love when they first get married are fooling themselves. They are not in love. They are horny. They may be infatuated with each other, or they may actually simply be drawn together by raging hormones, but they are definitely not in love! People, I have learned, do not begin to be in love until they have lived together for many years, until they know that person as the back of their own hand, until they can think like the other, anticipate the other, and acknowledge that life would be miserable to live without the other. If they never feel that way, then they are just good fuck mates."

Both girls shook their heads but said nothing.

"I recommend that the best thing that you can do, Cathy, is to go find this Chris fellow, and let him fuck you until you can no longer move, and then have him do it again once more. Once you get rid of all your sexual tension, you may actually be able to talk to him and find out what his feelings are."

Cathy took Donna Vincent's advice and returned to her hotel, hoping to find Chris waiting for her. What she found as she entered the room was an enormous bouquet of fresh flowers with a small, handwritten note saying that he was there for her if she wanted him. She tried to remember if she had ever received a bouquet of flowers from her husband, but her memory, or at least the answer that it provided, only disappointed her. Through her tears, she dialed the number Chris had written on the card. Within minutes, he knocked softly on her door.

When he was safely in the room and the door shut behind him, she threw her arms around him, embracing him as tightly as she could. It was more like an embrace that conveys thanks, as one might see a grateful parent embrace the rescuer of her child. When she finally relaxed her arms, he could see that she had been crying, her makeup had run and her eyes were puffy.

"What's the matter, Cathy? Why are you crying so?"

Cathy did not respond verbally. Instead she just led Chris to the bedroom and began to undress, then pulled him between her legs without any foreplay. Four weeks of sexual frustration had increased her tension so that when the head of his cock rubbed her clit, every emotion in her body exploded. Supporting himself on his outstretched arms, Chris watched as her body trembled and shuddered beneath him, her hips flailing, the muscles in her abdomen rippling as every muscle connected to sexual being contracted and spasmed. He waited until she opened her eyes and then pushed his cock into her cunt, sliding easily in her moisture until he felt her cervical opening with the tip of his cock. He continued his push into and through it, extending himself further into her body than he had ever before, far enough into her womb that he could actually feel the inside walls of her uterus as his cock thrusts made contact with them. He had barely begun to move within her when she began to have another climax, this one clamping him in position because if the strength of her vaginal muscles. The contractions of those muscles, in wave-like sequences, were more than Chris could withstand. Cathy could easily feel his semen splashing against the very same walls that he had just been rubbing against. He rolled off her a little, rolling to her side but remaining deeply connected, as her muscles would not yet allow him to withdraw from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.