The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - This is a continuation of my story "Cathy Gets a New Job". Now she gets a promotion, gets a makeover and gets a lover or two to go along with it. She has better sex than with her husband. What should she do? It will make more sense if you read that story first, but it isn't necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Ever since she had been sent back from Europe to have their baby at home, Cathy had been apart from her husband Steve. She and her daughter lived in a tiny rented house in the same small Iowa town as Steve's parents. Living alone with such a small child can be a very lonely life. With rare exception, once Cathy returned from work, it was just her and the baby in a sparsely furnished house in a town in which she knew only a handful of people, all of them as old as her in-laws. It was a very lonely time in Cathy's life.

Following an all day Saturday formal briefing for corporate executives about the new factory being built in her hometown, Cathy Henry had joined her boss, Bob Donald for a "winding down" cocktail at the new Hilton hotel. After enjoying several such cocktails, they found their way to his room, ostensibly to "freshen up" before dinner, and ended up spending most of the evening in his bed. What might have been described as an ordinary affair between a boss and an employee would better be described as a spontaneous fuckfest, a contest between two very strong willed participants, each trying to demonstrate extraordinary sexual prowess.

Cathy Henry had learned quite early in her life that when properly stimulated, her desire for substantial sexual satisfaction went into overdrive, so much so that her personality seemed to change from a sweet, docile loving young woman to that of a predator feline stalking, capturing and devouring its prey in search of sexual relief. In the midst of their tryst, she had challenged Bob Donald, threatened him really, that she was a woman that demanded his ultimate performance in order to satisfy her sexual need.

Bob rose to the challenge, at first by licking and sucking on her pussy and clit and stabbing his tongue into the opening of her vagina until she experienced repeated orgasms. By pausing only briefly after her orgasmic spasms began to diminish, Bob prevented Cathy from being able to achieve a complete orgasm, the result being that each small cum just built upon the previous ones. When he finally sensed that she was ready to explode, he rolled her onto her knees and shoved his cock into her ass, fucking her hard, long and deep until they both experienced a furious emotional release.

Then they went to dinner!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.