Corporate Assets (or Welcome to L.A.) - Cover

Corporate Assets (or Welcome to L.A.)

Copyright© 2012 by Lindsay Anderson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bitchy corporate climber gets a lesson in manners courtesy of the people she has abused who hire a group to abuse her in very creative ways. Multiple male gang bang, forced lesbian action, oral and anal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Workplace  

It had been several months since the day when Sandra had been abducted from the parking garage. She had told no one about. She was afraid that it would ruin her career with the company. Nothing in the office had really changed. Sandra did notice that one of her co-workers, Bob, had looked at her in a strange way, but he had said nothing. Sandra had avoided him. The thought that he might have had something to do with her kidnaping scared her. She was relieved when he was transferred to another office.

She had been assigned a new secretary. Personnel had refused to let her hire her own. Sandra had been angry with that decision, but her boss had said it came from the top, so she let it go. Her new secretary was a young Hispanic woman named Rachel. She was not particularly pretty. She dressed very plainly and was very quiet. She came to work on time; her work was very good and she said very little to anyone, including Sandra. Sandra suspected that Rachel lived at home and was a devout churchgoer, but the her file said little beyond her name, address and work experience.

Sandra had not undergone any massive changes in her office demeanor. She may have been less ready t she still did it. She didn't seek out co-workers to torment but if the opportunity can her way she took it.

From time to time Sandra would unlock the security drawer of her private file cabinet and take out a plain brown envelope. Inside were the photos of her ordeal. She had tried to throw them away, but couldn't. She would close and lock her door and pulled the photos out of their envelope. One photo showed her with a cock in her mouth while being fucked the in the pussy. The other showed her licking pussy while being sodomized. When she saw them a flood of feelings came over her; Shame, guilt, fear, excitement, arousal, and lust. The photos seemed to be of another person. The entire event seemed to have happened to someone else. When Sandra thought of it, she viewed it more like remembering a movie or a dream. It didn't seem to have anything to do with reality or her.

It was a Friday afternoon when Rachel knocked on Sandra's door. She quickly put away the photos and locked them up. She opened the door to find Rachel quietly standing there with a handful of papers.

"I need for you to review these and if they're okay, then sign them," said Rachel in a small voice.

Sandra was always in a state of heightened sensitivity after looking at the photos.

"You bothered me for that?" she snapped at Rachel."Couldn't this have waited?"

"I'm very sorry," apologized Rachel. "But I knew you wanted this to go out in the mail today."

"Then why the hell did you wait to the last minute to do them, you stupid girl!" shouted Sandra.

The few people left in the office turned their heads at the noise. Sandra grabbed Rachel by the arm and jerked her into the office and slammed the door.

"Look from now on when you want me and my door is closed, you call me on the phone first, comprende?" Sandra growled.

"Yes," said Rachel.

Her lack of fear seemed to enrage Sandra.

"Now look, I know you(re just a stupid Mexican, but if you can't understand my rules I'll get rid of you." threatened Sandra.

"I'm not a stupid Mexican..." began Rachel.

"Shut your fucking mouth you ignorant, Spic!" shrieked Sandra. "You pepper-bellies are all stupid. Just a bunch of whores and greasers running around in those stupid low riding cars!" By now Sandra had lost control of herself. "I know all about your kind. And I know how to deal with them. You put them in their place. Show them who's boss," she fairly screamed at Rachel. "Well I'm the boss around here and you'll do as I say or I'll make it hell for you."

During this tirade Rachel had only stared at Sandra. She showed no emotion; neither anger nor fear. Now she quietly said, "I understand exactly what you mean. Can I go now?" she asked.

"Yes", yelled Sandra. "Get the hell out of my sight. I've got lots of work still to do. Thanks to people like you I've got to come in to work tomorrow and I'll probably be here all night."

Rachel put the papers on Sandra's desk and left the office, closing the door behind her.

Sandra was almost out of breath due to her explosion. She threw herself into her leather chair and gasped for air. She felt good. She had been keeping all of that rage inside her and now it was out. Being nice to idiots was not her style and she wasn't going to change.

The next day Sandra arose late and spent the day shopping for clothes. She also did some grocery shopping. It was late in the afternoon when she arrived at the office. The parking garage was empty. Sandra had never felt safe in the garage after her abduction. She parked, took her bag of groceries with her and quickly went into the building. She took the elevator to her floor; made her way to her office and unlocked the door. She looked out the window of her office at the hills that surrounded her mid-rise office building. She thought about how nice it would be to go home and get into her hot tub and just relax. This thought lasted only a moment as Sandra realized she had a lot of paperwork to do before Monday. As the sun slowly set, Sandra turned to her desk and began working.

She had been at it for about four hours when she took a break. She rose and opened her office door. The other offices were empty; their occupants long since gone. Sandra smirked and thought about how lazy her co-workers were not to put in extra hours. She crossed the open work area and headed for the snack bar on the next floor. She entered the stairwell and walked up one flight. As she opened the door into the hallway, she nearly bumped into one of the night cleaning crew.

"Watch where you're going," she growled at the woman who was pushing the cleaning cart. The Hispanic woman said nothing, only smiled. Sandra thought to herself that the stupid thing probably didn't speak English as she entered the snack bar.

Two more of the cleaning crew were in the snack bar. A young and woman, both Hispanic, were talking to each other in Spanish. They stopped and turned to look at Sandra as she entered. Sandra glared at them as she crossed the room. They both smiled at her and she ignored them. They left the snack bar without a word. Sandra bought a Diet Coke and again thought of how she needed to lose a few pounds. She rubbed her hips through her skirt. Maybe it was time for that plastic surgery she had thought about.

She was wondering what it would cost and how long she would be away from work as she walked back to her office. Up the stairs and down the empty corridors. She was approaching her office. She thought she had left the door open, but now it was closed. Must be those stupid cleaning people, she thought as she turned the door knob.

As the door opened Sandra suddenly saw one of the cleaning men standing at her file cabinet with a drawer open. The man's back was to Sandra.

"What the hell do you think you're doing", she yelled at the man as she charged across the office.

The man turned around and Sandra came to an abrupt halt. In the man's hand was a pistol, pointed directly at Sandra. The man smiled but said nothing. Behind Sandra something was moving. She turned to see the young man and woman from the snack bar. With them was Rachel.

What's going on here?", demanded Sandra. "You're all in a lot of trouble."

Rachel stepped toward Sandra. "I think you're the one in a lot of trouble", she said coolly.

The man closed the office door and locked it. Sandra made a wild grab for the telephone. Before she could reach it the man with the gun stepped in front of her, pressing the gun against her head.

"I don't think you want to do that", he said.

He grabbed Sandra's arm and turned her to face the other three people.

"I want to introduce you to my friends", said Rachel. "This is Hector. This is Carmen and next to you is Raymond. We gave the regular cleaning crew the night off. This is my boss Sandra, I was telling you about her." All of them laughed. "I want Sandra to get to know all of us better. She has some ideas about Chicanos that need changing and tonight we're going to change them."

Sandra's fear surged through her body. Her throat was dry, she couldn't speak. Her eyes were wide with fright as she looked at each of the faces of her captors.

"First Sandra is going to show us how well she dresses. Or rather how well she undresses", said Rachel. "We want a strip show and we want a good one. We're just stupid Mexicans so show us how a classy lady like you does it."

Sandra simple stood there too scared to move. Raymond prodded her toward the center of the large office with the gun.

"Let's start the show," he said. Sandra grabbed at the collar of her blouse to pull it around her throat. "Look, we shoot you, nobody knows nothing and you're dead", said Raymond. "Is that what you want?" Sandra slowly shook her head. "Well get started", ordered Raymond.

Sandra knew she had no choice. They could kill her and no one would know until Monday. She began to fumble with the top button to her blouse. She undid one button, then another until all were undone. She paused for a minute to look around her. Raymond stood near her with the pistol, while the others had gone to the sofa near the window. Raymond waived the gun at her to indicate to continue. She pulled the blouse out of her skirt. She slowly began to unhook her skirt. She then unzipped it. She began to remove her blouse. Her bra barely contained her large breasts. Once the blouse was gone she began to slowly pull the skirt down across her hips.

"This is pretty boring", said Hector. "Let's get on with."

Sandra had let the skirt drop. She was wearing only her bra and pantyhose. She reached behind her to unhook her bra. As she did her large tits drooped. She began to roll the pantyhose over her hips. She exposed a brown mass of pussy hair. She removed her shoes and then pulled off the hose. She now stood completely naked before her captors.

"Well she's got big tits, but she's also got a big belly and a fat ass", said Hector. "Nothing too great about her." "Yeah, but she'll do, at least for a night", laughed Raymond.

Rachel rose from the sofa and walked up to Sandra.

"No one talks to me the way you did yesterday. No one", she said. "I'm not a bad person, but you are and you're going to be sorry you called me names."

With that she slapped Sandra in the face.

"Let's the party started, man", said Raymond. Rachel nodded and went back to the sofa. "Come over here", said Raymond to Sandra. She turned and walked to where he was standing. "Now get on your knees and undo my pants." Sandra knelt and reached out to undo his belt. Then she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. "Now pull them down", he ordered. Sandra pulled down his pants to reveal his white briefs. Inside she should see his erect cock. "Now my underwear", he said. Sandra pulled the white shorts down. Raymond's cock stood out from his body. "Now give it a kiss", he said. Sandra leaned forward and lightly kissed Raymond's cock. "Now run your tongue up and down it", he said. Sandra's tongue licked his eight-inch cock like an ice cream cone. "Now my balls", he ordered. She kissed his balls and licked them.

Raymond stepped back and removed his pants and underwear from around his ankles. He then sat down in a chair. He motioned Sandra toward him. She walked on her knees to where he was. "Now get to sucking, bitch", he sneered.

Sandra bent over his cock as Raymond spread his legs. She took the head of his cock in her mouth. She slowly began to take more of it into her mouth. Her hand was wrapped around the base of the cock as he sucked it. She took the entire length in her mouth and felt Raymond's hand on the back of her head holding her in place. "Now that's some cock sucking", Raymond exclaimed. He released the pressure and Sandra slid the cock out of her mouth. She continued sucking for a few minutes. She could hear the slurping sound her mouth made on his cock.

Raymond reached down and stopped her. "Somebody else wants you", he said.

Sandra lifted her head from his cock and turned around. During her fellatio Carmen and Hector had taken off their clothes. Rachel was still clothed and seated on the couch. The two men grabbed Sandra and stood her up. The moved her to her desk and shoved all of the papers and notes off the top of it.

"Guess that takes care of all your paper work", said Raymond. "Get on the desk." Sandra climbed on the desk. "On you back", ordered Hector.

Sandra lay down with the back against the cold desk top. The men grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down the desk until her head hung off the end. Then Hector reached down and opened her mouth. He guided his cock into her mouth. It was slightly longer and larger than Raymond. Neither of the men had any body hair except for a sparse patch around their cocks. From her upside-down position Sandra could see his balls hanging from his cock. Hector moved forward and buried his cock up to the hilt. With her head in such a position, Sandra's mouth and throat were in a straight line and Hector literally put his cock down her throat. Sandra began to choke and gag. She couldn't breathe. She began to put her hands up, but Raymond grabbed them and held them down. Hector pulled back and Sandra could breathe again.

He then forced the entire length into her mouth. She gasped around the cock which now filled her mouth and threatened to choke her to death. Again he withdrew and then returned. Sandra realized that she could breathe through her nose while the cock was deep in her throat. This at least kept her from choking.

Then Hector stopped her sucking and removed his cock from her mouth. Carmen stood in front of Sandra. "You like cock. Let's see if you lick pussy as good", she said. She took Sandra's head in her hands and pulled it toward her thick dark mass of pussy hair. Sandra tongue came in contact with Carmen's clit almost immediately. Sandra flicked her tongue against it. She felt Carmen shudder in delight. Sandra then ran her tongue down Carmen's pussy slit. She forced her tongue into the woman's pussy. It was already wet. Carmen ground her hips against Sandra's face and Sandra pushed her tongue deep into the other woman's cunt. Her tongue played over the wet and warm area like a snake. Carmen reached down to grabbed both of Sandra's large tits. She roughly squeezed Sandra's large brown nipples. "That's enough", Sandra heard Rachel say. Carmen left go of Sandra's tits and stepped back. "It's time for the lesson", said Rachel to Sandra.

Sandra felt someone grabbed her ankles and pull her. Her head hit the edge of the desk. She was being turned over as she was pulled. Finally she was on her face bent over the edge of the desk. "You've really got a fat ass", she heard Rachel say from behind her. "I think it needs some working out." With that Rachel struck Sandra ass with her hand. Sandra cried out and started to stand up. Hector grabbed her hands and stretched them in from of her. Raymond held her hips down. "You're going to learn not to talk to me the way you did", said Rachel. Sandra felt another smack against her ass. Then another and another. Some there was a steady stream of them. Each stung worse than the one before. Sandra sobbed as she took this spanking from her secretary.

"I know how to put people in their place, too", said Rachel as she struck her boss' ass. Sandra's white ass was now a mass of red splotches. Each was in the shape of a hand, until almost all of her large ass cheeks were bright red.

Then the spanking stopped. Sandra's head was on the desk and she sobbed for breath. Fingers explored her pussy. "Hey, she's wet" said Raymond. "I think she really likes this stuff." His fingers explored her pussy. He pushed one, then two into Sandra's cunt. He withdrew them. She felt his cock pressed against her pussy lips. Then the head was in her pussy. Hector shoved the entire length into her. His hips came in contact with her tender ass cheeks and she cried out in pain. He pulled back and then rammed his cock home again. Hector continued to hold Sandra's hands pulled out and down against the desk. "Hey man, leave me some", he laughed at Hector. In and out went Raymond's cock. Each time he struck her ass Sandra cried out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.