Alone - Cover

Alone

Copyright© 2012 by Salladin

Chapter 7

Long Live the King ... The King is dead ... All Hail the New King (Not on this watch though)

If trouble had come from one of the mobs in Russia, Georgia, Chechnya, Mac or even me, one might say it was 'Kismet'. To have some 'good ole boy, that stated out with running 'moon' across 6 counties, was not where any of us expected trouble to come from.

"Mandy's body was thrown from a speeding car with a note taped to her naked body. Some 'cracker asshole' wanted $100,000 or more, if not then more girls would follow. Mandy was dead, her lifeless, little body showed all the signs of drugs and abuse.

"Victor, Now, Everything."

"All-right but you won't like it."

"Victor, they threw a dead, naked Mandy right at my feet, tell me again that I won't like something?"

This time Victor was enraged. "Wait," he said. Then made a call. "Mac, get Yuri, come here NOW. he yelled!" I had never heard him yell before.

In 20 minutes both Mac and Yuri appeared. Victor was now panting. "After today, I never want to see either of you again."

We all were stunned.

"Why are little, dead, abused girls, named Mandy being dumped at our feet? This, after you 'Took care of things', you asses. I want new men who will follow orders, I want you to tell them everything, I want them to 'fix' things and both of you shut up and never let me see your faces again. For this I should kill you and your families. Now go."

He made another call. "Alexei, I want 50 of your best men, here now. Mac and Yuri are to be as far from here as possible and I never want to see either of them again. If they are not gone 100 miles within 48 hours, you are to see to things. I want those 50 men here by ... Alexei, is there something YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, if you try to say another word, you will be very, very, sorry. I want 100 men, all armed. We have a 'Vendetta' that must be settled. No traces of anything should exist. This is more than a 'Family' thing, my brother and I have been lied to, shamed and treated like 'whores'. Yes, I knew you would understand. If you, your wife, children, and friends' lives were at stake, send me the same kind of men."

"I am sorry my brother, I have for too long tried to change. You see before you the kind of man I used to be before my Katya took ill. I love Angela, she has tried to change me, but you see what happens when I rely on others. Tell me now, if I am to lose you too, let it be now."

I started to weep. "Brother, the one I never had before, I would die for you before I ever left you. You, Angela, and Marie took me in, became my family and our children shall continue what we leave them. It is a hard live, you and I will do what we must. I told you once I would never bring harm to you. I do not know who Alexei is sending but I know I am going with them."

When the men that were sent arrived. Four new 'Spetnaz' Commanders were summoned, and told the two who seemed leaders what Mac and Yuri had told them, before they left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.