Alone
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Salladin

The Party, or How to Laugh And Cry at the Same Time.

Remember what I said earlier about money and power? We add crying pretty girls and large breasts to that and you'll see what happens.

When we got back to the hotel, I asked James and Boris if they could get me some clothes for Sunday? "Will the girls need anything," I asked.

"They probably come equipped already."

The girls, Jen too, resumed our snuggles and cuddles, first on the couch then the huge bed in her room. It seems the puppy got first billing, followed by what each one wanted in a house. None of them understood why we would need 30 bedrooms. Jen chuckled a little at that question.

About 10:00 PM the girls started getting ready for bed. They went into the bathroom.

"Jen, I will explain about the gun if you have any concerns?"

Before she could answer, the 4 demons ran out of the bathroom and attacked me on the bed. They were all naked. Elvira and Heather seemed to always be bumping into me, not that I minded this 'accidental bump and grind'. Not to be outdone, Mandy and Beth decided that certain parts of my body belonged to them. Elvira and Heather may have big 'boobs, but they made sure to protect my more interesting part.

I started to get concerned when the girls stated talking about some sort of rotation to spend quality time with me. What was it all of a sudden? Feed a girl, buy here some clothes, car and a house and even a 9-year old starts to get possessive. Jen just started to laugh. I realized it was the first time that I ever heard her laugh.

I was rudely pulled from the bed. Some Amazon stood by me. 'Who the Hell are you?" I asked.

I am Gerta, and these girls need their beauty sleep, especially for tomorrow. Now go to your room, if you are nice, Helga will get you ready for bed and wake you in the morning. Now go." Elvira and Heather made certain to give me a very wet good night kiss and a lingering hug. Beth, Mandy and Jen were a bit more subtle, but somehow a hand or two made certain I would think about them that night. Maybe 30 bedrooms was not enough?

Sgt. Major Gerta took over her duties. Now I knew why the girls were always ready on time. As promised, Helga got me to bed right away. There was something about this girl that made me just do as she said.

In the morning, I was treated to a wake up from Helga. If we could bottle it, there was a fortune to be made.

Breakfast today was juice, coffee, Danish and a rub and shower with Helga, two showers actually since we both thought we may have missed a spot. When Boris arrived with my clothes, Helga and I were both in bed, nude. She was just checking if she missed some places that needed more massage. Boris was not very understanding. Helga stuck her tongue out at him, then pulled a cover over both of us, still in bed.

After a quick kiss, she wrapped the sheet around her and left. "He is all yours till tonight." she moaned.

How Boris ever got me a midnight blue, surge suit and school tie in Richmond, Virginia on a Saturday night I'll never know, but he did. When I went into Jens room, the Sgt. Major was just lining them up, according to height.

They all had on the smallest bikini's possible and may not have been legal in all 50 States. About their shoulders, but open was something called a cover-up. It sure didn't cover much. Even little Mandy took on that suave Movie Star look, with Hat and Dark glasses. Heather and Elvira, well, just say; if their suits were any smaller, Hell, you get the picture. Jen and Heather were the demure ones. At the party later, that point might be open to debate.

Thank God we had access to a private exit. I did not want to be responsible for all the seizures these girls would cause in the lobby.

It was a bit of a ride to Victor and Angela's. (I later found out that both he and Angela used helicopters. Why those extra cars were around)

When we got to the front gate(s), it was another 15 minute drive to the next Gatehouse. then 10 more to the main house. I know why he used air travel.

Victor and Angela greeted us in front of the Castle. That was the only way to describe it. Angela wore a bikini as small as Elvira and Heather had. On a long leash she held two white wolfhounds. "This is Sasha and Natasha she said, Oh, this beast is Victor, my current husband." She gave him a pat on the butt and took the girls away to where the sounds of splashing could be heard.

Victor and I were dressed like twins at Oxford. He held out his hand and shook mine. "Come, we have a lot to talk about. It is not often you people are not trying to kill me, I want to enjoy this truce"

I followed him. "Victor I left the Agency, I just want a simple life, and I am not now, nor ever will I cause you any harm. Unless you do me wrong."

He laughed. "I know Nicholas, I was just having some fun. It is something I have not had for a long time. Now, let us talk a bit. James had brought me some disturbing news yesterday. I had my people do some checking on this Stillwater Junction, more on this Jennifer of yours and her children. I have some very disturbing news."

"Victor, I just met them on the road, they needed help and I gave it. I would not lie to a friend though. I found that I really care for them, they have had a hard life, and I see in them my own chance to make up for some of those things I am not proud of."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.