Alone
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Salladin

'Knock, knock, knocking on my chamber door(s), quote the Raven.

Both doors opened. I wish that there were two, naked, visions of love coming into my room; but there wasn't. Instead the two burly men that had opened the dining room doors slowly entered. One held up a finger to his lips, in that universal sign for quiet. "Shhh,", he said.

"The 'Boss' just wanted us to say something to you. We mean you and yours no harm. What you did this evening, with the staff, inviting them to dinner, treating all of us as people, and trusting that we would do the right thing was noticed. The 'Boss', he built this place for his wife. She 'passed on', cancer we think, before it opened. Before yesterday, he never cared much about this place. When you came here, you really seemed to enjoy this place. He heard about it and came here while you danced and enjoyed yourself. He said your lady reminded him of his Katya. For the first time since her death, that reminder, made him remember that this place could go on without her. That he could go on too."

He handed me am embossed card. On it was an address. "The 'Boss' has invited you and the ladies to his home to thank you. This Sunday, around noon, Vassily will take you and the ladies to the party. It is in your honour. Thank you from all of us, it is good to have the 'Boss' back to his old self."

As they left, I shook my head. Then put my hand to my eyes and rubbed. This must be some kind of dream, I thought. A bad Russian stage show, complete with some 'Mafia' billionaire 'Boss'. Then I saw the card. It had been real. I took a deep breath, shrugged my shoulders and looked around to see if anyone else came in, maybe wanting to model some of that lingerie. No such luck. I fell back asleep, wishing Helga could work more of her magic.

Later that morning, the dream continued. My body seemed to be floating on the bed. I had a feeling that all was right in the world and there was magic in this place. Then my whole neck and head twisted. I heard a crack, then a bliss-like feeling permeated my whole body.

"Shower first, now, then I rub you and get you ready for breakfast, Ya?"

I almost turned over. Saw Helga. As she pulled me up, both our bare bodies seemed to glisten with oils.

"Ya", I moaned. I had done this before and could get quite used to waking up by a naked Helga. Actually any naked girl could wake me up and I would be happy. Guys are like that, you know. I thought again that I sure loved this place.

Helga related some of her story. She was from Finland. As a young girl she traveled with he father. When he died, she was 18. Victor, a family friend, had told her that she had a job here at the new hotel he was building. That his wife wanted someone to help her, as she was not feeling well. Victor had arranged for her to come here. She lived in the hotel and most of the staff were Russian or from a Nordic country. Katya had never come here. She got worse and died before the opening. Victor had moved to Richmond. Something had happened where he lived and this was to be a new life for he and Katya.

I mentioned that I thought I would be visiting Victor at his home on Sunday.

As she slapped me on the butt, "Don't joke"' she said, and we finished our shower. A Finnish sauna then having Helga run her hands over my body sounded like a wonderful next step.

We had to shower again. This time Helga let me wash and rub her too. I really loved this place. I wondered if Helga was open to helping me in Stillwater Junction. Then I remembered Jen, Sheila, Marie and the other girls. With 30 possible members for a harem, I could see many pleasant days ahead. Nah, I thought. No more women in my life. But, just maybe, 'friends with benefits'.

Helga handed me a robe and took me to breakfast. I started out the door. "No, no, this way," she said; as she depressed a hidden button.

A doorway appeared and a lit stairway, up. When we reached the top landing she depressed another button and another doorway opened. Once we entered the room, the sight before me would tempt a monk. All the girls, I mean all of them, were standing at a huge breakfast table in 'Baby doll' gowns. Marie chimed in, "you were very nice, so we decided to model the outfits you bought us yesterday. I hope you don't mind, but I got Jen and the girls some too."

Helga led me to my seat. As we got closer, it became obvious this scene was having an affect on me. When I sat down, Marie came up, I saw she only wore the nearly transparent top. She bent down, kissed me and placed her matching panties on the table in-front of me. "They just are so hard, to get in, I mean on, you might need to help get it in, I mean on." This was repeated by all the girls but one, Jen gave me a kiss but was wearing her full kit. Even the young girls gave me a kiss and threw their panties at me. The little one was last, as she left, she flipped up her wrap, showing she was 'sans' panties and giggled.

"Ladies, ladies, why are you making it so hard for me? I mean on me?"

I looked around the room and saw that this is where the guest rooms were at, with stairs leading to Jen's suite too.

This whole 14th floor arrangement was strange. It was more like a large mansion rather than a Hotel. There were few closed doors or locks.

Breakfast, no, a feast was served. Everything from juices, fresh fruit, cooked and cold cereals, waffles, pancakes, eggs, cheeses, meats of all type and an assortment of rolls, Danish, and deserts.

While I munched away on crispy bacon and 3 ham slices, a pair of hands rested on my shoulders. "I hope you are enjoying things?' the voice asked. Marie jumped up and hugged and kissed the look-alike behind me. "Nick, I would like to introduce my mother, Angela."

Now I know where Marie got her looks and her build. Her mother looked more like her sister. I offered her my seat. She refused.

Marie continued. "When you told me to find you a hotel and a good dinner place, I asked my Mom. She took care of everything."

"My daughter told me about you, it seemed hard to think that in this day and age, a stranger would be so trusting. I originally had intended to place you into the regular suites here. When Marie told me what you did for all the girls, the outfits, then the money, I called Victor and he had me to open the 14th floor for you. We do not have a 14th floor, it was built for Victor and Katya. I even had to have the staff from home make it ready for you. You are the only ones who have ever lived here. You should thank Victor Sunday, it is quite an unusual gift for even a more unusual man, such as you have proven to be."

"I thought it seemed too open to be rented out. I appreciate everything you, the staff, and what Victor have done. I mentioned that I would need rooms for myself and Jen for 1 or 2 more days. With Victor's kind offer; that may mean till Monday now. I also asked Marie to help me later today, I have a few things to do here before I take Jen and the girls back to Stillwater Junction. I will need a room for her over the weekend. I know it may seem strange, but these girls, and yes, the staff here too, just seem like family. We can move later today to the regular hotel. I also need a ride back to the mall to bring my truck and trailer over."

Angela was brought a chair, she sat down. It was like the cartoon, my head went back and forth catching glimpses of rising gowns, see trough and falling tops, and the vision in front of me. Even though she was neatly dressed, she kept crossing and un-crossing her long legs right in-front of me; her skirt raising higher and higher. It was not fair!

Angela spoke. "You mis-understand, I think, this is your home for whenever you need it, as long as you need it. You are Victor's guest(s). There are no-charges for anything. Give Vassily your keys, tell him where the truck and trailer are and he will have it placed here. He will also arrange for the items the lady and girls have acquired to be taken where you wish. For now, this is your home. I am, sort of, Victor's alter-ego. Perhaps I may help you navigate through our fair city. You mentioned several stops you might need help with, Marie shall attend you but I may be able to point you to alternatives."

This was beyond anything I could comprehend. I left the Agency because, after being there, I began to see nothing that seemed good, only evil men doing evil things. Now complete strangers had shown me and my new friends more hospitality and kindness in a few hours than I had received in many years. Jen and the girls just listened in, not saying anything.

Still in a bit of a daze, I explained who I was, where I was from, What I wanted to do and the sequence I thought it should happen in.

In condensed form, it went like this:

I had been working overseas for the government My wife and I divorced I had won a lot of money in the lottery I had arranged my departure from the Agency I bought a truck and trailer to find a simple life I met Jen and the girls stranded along the road We went shopping for a few things at the mall, got carried away a bit Met Marie, then the girls Came to the hotel You know the rest, I fell in-love with this place(not to mention Helga's showers)

As far as things I needed to do:

I needed a good local bank A reputable legal firm A rental car or purchase To set up a 'thing', with Marie as the head, that will allow the girls(helpers, Helga, Jen and her girls) to go to school with everything paid for. A good realtor, I needed to buy, build or rent a simple home. And finally, a men's store and idea what I needed for Sunday.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.