There's a Ghost in My Bed! - Cover

There's a Ghost in My Bed!

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dave has found the ideal apartment with a lovely view in San Francisco. Even the price tag was so low that he was certain it was a mistake. So when he finds a pretty ghost in his bed in the middle of the night, giving up the apartment never crossed his mind. He finds out that inside the apartment, this tasty female ghost is able to satisfy every one of his kinky demands far beyond his expectations. She even likes to play with his new female co-workers in depraved group sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I came up out of an erotic dream to find Priscilla's lovely lips wrapped around my morning wood. She was accelerating now and my long cock was buried deep in the back of her flexible throat. Before I could even say a word of greeting or appreciation, my cock exploded and my creamy cum filled the beautiful ghost's mouth with my morning gift of protein.

My hand was resting softly on her nicely rounded bottom and I allowed my fingers to stroke deep inside her hot cleft touching her pucker hole with gentle familiarity. I could hear her purring just like a kitten looking for a home.

My name is David Dean and Priscilla Poindexter is my resident live-in ghost acquired when I leased my gorgeous view-laden apartment in San Francisco. She was unable to leave the premises for some inexplicable "ghostly" reason and took fleshly form only for me. The fact she paraded around my apartment sans clothes was a perk that I accepted gracefully. She was very generous in dispensing her fleshly charms with very little provocation.

Only recently, I had discovered that her younger sister who was now in her mid-50s but looked just 40 was the most likely suspect in her sudden and mysterious demise. Some of what Priscilla told me just did not add up because I found that her sister Claire was both exciting and lacking any mean spirit at all. In fact, I had already explored her orally, anally and even deposited a nice load inside her tight and talented pussy. Of course, I told Priscilla I was merely investigating her death, but I had to admit Claire was a far better lay.

The North Shore Country Club was an elegant and romantic spot.

I looked down at Claire Poindexter seated at the table and the view from above allowed me to gaze past her swelling bosom right down to her flat silky belly showing the same nicely shaded tan.

"Please, sit down, David, that is, if you can tear your eyes away from Teresa's pretty ass."

It was true I was still distracted by the pretty Latino girl's ass moving with the studied beat of a wild beast in the jungle. The movement of the ass cheeks on the hostess's bottom had given me a visible erection and I hoped Claire did not notice my arousal.

"I was just fantasizing, my dear, you know your ass is far more splendid."

The classy impeccably dressed middle-aged woman smiled at my compliment and patted the seat beside her. I slid in without pause and felt my leg warmed by the touch of her silky haunch. I leaned over and gave her a very cautious "in the country club" kiss but managed to slip my tongue into her wet, sweet tasting mouth as a reminder that her ass performed well "doggy" style with my legs wrapped around her superbly-toned body. I longed for us to be in private so I could pull her French panties down and shoot a load deep inside her sensuously tight pussy.

Claire looked up at me and confided in a low and carefully worded manner,

"I remembered why I didn't think my sister had an accident or died of natural causes. She had been dating this guy who was into a lot of very scary stuff and I think she knew she was in danger."

I was a bit taken aback because Priscilla had never mentioned anything of this nature to me and there was nothing in the file to indicate that it had been a part of the police investigation. It would explain an awful lot about why nothing seemed to add up.

"Do you know his name?"

She looked up at me with her deep, dreamy eyes and whispered,

"Ramon! All I remember is his name was Ramon something. He had some sort of health club down in Daly City and all the "old money" people went there for the privacy."

I could tell Claire was telling me the truth and the fact that her hand was busy under the tablecloth stroking my erection did not influence my perception in the slightest. At least, I don't think it did.

Both of our cars were in the valet service, so I went in her car back to the mansion on the beach and carried her up the spiral staircase to her bedroom suite. In a matter of seconds, we were both naked as jaybirds and humping like college students on spring break.

She drained me with her mouth, her pussy and even her gorgeous white bouncy ass. Claire was of an age when no matter how much she watched her diet and exercised to keep well-toned, her ass cheeks jiggled in every direction when she was being pounded from behind. I know she was annoyed when I told her that, but I found it to be most stimulating and I was tempted beyond the limit to spank her bouncy ass cheeks often before I finally shot my load up her tight vaginal channel.

Claire told me to take her Jaguar out of the garage to go back home and that she would send her driver over to the club in the morning to retrieve my old Ford and switch it at my apartment parking lot. This seemed like a great idea and eliminated the need to take a cab back to the country club.

I parked the Jag in Mrs. Synder's spot because I knew she had no car and was unlikely to object to my commandeering her parking space for the night.

When I tossed the keys into the Mr. Frog dish on the hallway table, Priscilla ran out from the bedroom demanding to know all the juicy details about my meeting with her sister, Claire.

I carefully omitted all of the "pillow talk" or even the suggestion that her sister and I had shared a pillow. When I looked at her quizzically after related the part about "Ramon", she looked off in the distance as if there were a convoy of ships sweeping past Alcatraz. I knew that the waters of the bay were empty and that she was just trying to figure out how to answer my unspoken question.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.