There's a Ghost in My Bed! - Cover

There's a Ghost in My Bed!

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dave has found the ideal apartment with a lovely view in San Francisco. Even the price tag was so low that he was certain it was a mistake. So when he finds a pretty ghost in his bed in the middle of the night, giving up the apartment never crossed his mind. He finds out that inside the apartment, this tasty female ghost is able to satisfy every one of his kinky demands far beyond his expectations. She even likes to play with his new female co-workers in depraved group sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had been searching for a suitable apartment for a long time.

Finally, I found one right on the top of one of San Francisco's many hills with a delightful view of the bay and even a partial view of one of the famous Bay area bridges. It was only an efficiency but it had this gorgeous huge skylight type window that made the view its primary focus.

There was even a nice Murphy bed hidden in the wall and a very functional kitchenette with all the necessary equipment. The shower would be a tight squeeze for two but I was not planning any company at the moment.

When the elderly gent who stood totally disinterested next to the front door told me the monthly rent, I was immediately suspicious because it was so ridiculously low.

"That was for the entire month, correct?"

I was afraid he might have given me a weekly rate by mistake.

"That's it, mister, you want it or what?"

I immediately counted out the first month's rent and gave the required deposit. I received a receipt and a key for the front door and the downstairs mailbox.

The next couple of days I was busy finding inexpensive furniture to fill the apartment and was very lucky to find some good stuff in some nearby thrift shops.

The Murphy bed was very comfortable and I fell asleep almost as soon as I was in the horizontal.

I opened my eyes in the middle of the night and looked up in some confusion at the full moon shining down at me through the huge skylight window. I almost felt like I could reach right out and touch it.

When I rolled over to go back into great dream, I discovered that there was another person in the bed with me. My hand had fallen on what was unmistakably a female boob with a pronounced nipple staunchly protruding like a sentinel on duty.

In the thankful light of the looming moon, I could make out the features of a lovely young female with long dark hair and a beautiful naked body that disclosed a matching black bush between her softly curved legs.

I suspected that there was some sort of trick or scam involved with this unexpected scenario and I looked around to see if anyone was lurking in the corner or if I was on some sort of video cam that was recording my reaction.

The girl yawned and rolled over in my direction placing her heart-shaped rump right into my quickly rising male equipment. The delicious touch of her delicate skin and the heated crack of her unexplored ass left me no doubt that this was reality and I was not dreaming.

"Oh, Harry, stop it! You naughty boy. I told you not back there for a while. Put it in my pussy, Harry, that's a good fellow."

There was no mistaking her directions and I was loath to refuse such an offer. I cared not the slightest that I was definitely not "Harry". When she raised her top leg, I slid my cock into the back of her pussy slit and let myself be gobbled up by her wet and hungry pussy. I really didn't have to do much of anything at all. The mysterious unknown female allowed herself to be fully impaled and then milked me with her tight wet pussy until I had no choice but to shoot my load deep inside her.

I lay motionless on the bed still buried deep in the young ladies pussy. I could feel my cum and her juices seeping out around my cock and hoped the sheets would absorb it all before it stained the mattress.

"That's nice, Harry. You know I love your cock from the rear like that. Can we do it again in a little bit? It has been a long time and I love the way you make me feel."

I wanted to say something at that juncture, but I am ashamed to admit that I just kept silent and fucked her pussy real hard the second time around and made her cry out in the throes of her very noisy orgasm.

This time she opened her eyes and looked up at me with surprise written all over her beautiful face.

"You're not Harry!"

"Sorry, miss, I didn't mean to take advantage of you but you are in my bed and my apartment after all!"

The young girl tried to cover her naked boobs and her lovely bush but that horse had already bolted from the barn.

"I don't understand. This is my apartment and my bed. I am Priscilla Poindexter and I will scream if you don't get out of my bed immediately!"

I jumped out of the bed and I saw her eying my swinging "big boy" with some degree of interest.

"Honey, we just did it twice. Don't you think it is a little too late for that routine?"

She started to cry and said in a little girl trembling voice,

"I only do it with my Harry. I think I am lost. But I am certain this is my apartment even if it does look a lot different. I mean, who could duplicate that view?"

I went over to my laptop and typed in a search on "Priscilla Poindexter".

The stark naked female trailed along behind me and looked over my shoulder.

"What is that thing? What are you doing?"

"Come on, baby, it's my computer. Don't tell me you never seen a computer before?"

She looked at me quizzically and at the same time a response came back that informed me "White female Priscilla Poindexter was found at the very same address in June of 1968 having died of unknown causes. No next of kin are known."

We looked at each other and before I could say a word, she asked me,

"What year is this?"

I hesitated for a brief moment and then replied,

"2012, honey. Its 2012 and we are in San Francisco."

"Well, mister whatever your name is, it looks like I died 44 years ago and stayed right here in this apartment the whole time."

She fell into my arms and I wrapped my arms around her tightly holding this "flesh and blood" girl right next to my naked body and fast-rising cock. Neither one of us cared what year it was or the reason for her continued residence on this plane of existence. All we really cared about was how deep I could get my cock up into her pussy and how hard I could pound her sweet ass down into the already soaked mattress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.