The Power - Cover

The Power

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Epilogue: I've Got The Power

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue: I've Got The Power - Sometimes, a person finds a key to Magic. Very rarely, someone is the key to Magic. Five high school girls discover a secret about Michael. Nothing will ever be the same!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It wasn't all milk and cookies! On one side, I had a Coven composed of teenage girls, and on the other, a Coven of four previously abused women and one who voluntarily enslaved herself for access to Magic. There was no open antagonism towards each other though. They certainly had no issues if I wanted a mixed threesome with females from both Covens.

The women wanted a set of things; the girls wanted a set of things. I was only one thing! We had to adjust to the brew of desires, wants, and needs. Most of it had to do with time. I spent a lot of time with the girls at school, so the women thought it only fair for me to spend more time with them outside of school. The girls didn't see it that way since it wasn't like we were 'together' at school. (I avoided mention of the Abjuration Ward and bed in the prop room.) I pretty much stayed out of it. The Teen Coven and MILF Coven were going to work it out their own way and didn't me need sticking my nose in it.

MILF didn't apply to all the members of Julia Ann's Coven. I was only Julia Ann's stepson and Angela had no children. The MILF Coven liked my nickname for them so they suggested I immediately impregnate Julia Ann and Angela.

ANYWAY...

I was somewhat surprised the newspapers and news programs didn't make much of Mr. Black's death. The press discovered Mr. Black's body and ran with a failed Major Demon Summoning story. Only the Magic news rags and some late night TV shows on the public networks made a big deal of his death.

Barbie's mom appeared to be getting better. They had the Teen Coven and me over for dinner one night about a month after Barbie moved out. Her parents asked Barbie to move back in, but I could tell they felt obligated to do it. I interrupted to tell them I wanted Barbie to continue living with me. They nodded and moved on to the real reason for having us over. Barbie was going to be a big sister! The news threw Barbie for a few days, but Julia Ann helped her through the low points. It helped them grow closer, which stopped a majority of the problems between the Covens.

I was looking forward to riding out the rest of my high school education in peace and sex.


"Michael," the school principal said. The entire class had looked up from our test booklets when he came in. The principal approached my desk and went down on one knee beside it.

"It's your mom," he told me. "There's been an accident!"

"What happened?" I jumped out of my chair. He grabbed my jacket and bookbag.

"We have the car waiting," he said. "My secretary will drive you to the hospital."

"What happened?" I asked as he led me out of the classroom.

"The police won't tell us," he replied. "They said she'll be okay, but she's asking for you."

My locker was close by. I opened it, stuffed my bookbag, and slammed it shut. I followed the principal down the stairs and out the front door. The car was across the street. Some thing to my right caught my eye. A woman was waving at me! I turned my head--the redhead and brunette federal agents from Mr. Black's house sat on the hood of a car. They waved at me again!

I stopped.

"Michael," the principal said. "You need to go!"

I turned around. Two men in black suits slid from the sides of the school doors and walked towards me. I rushed the man on the left and delivered a knuckle strike to his throat. The second man pulled a Tazer gun out of his jacket. He fired the probes; they struck me in the chest! I don't know who was more surprised that they didn't take me down. They buzzed against my chest, but I didn't feel anything. He did something to the gun and the buzzing got louder. I moved on him fast. He was too busy trying to figure why I hadn't dropped to avoid my kick to his knee. Spinning around, I saw a few dozen people coming out of cars on the street. They drew weapons and aimed at me.

For the first time, I understood what the girls meant about 'connected'. I felt everything around me. I sidestepped to the left--a sniper's bullet went by my head. I sidestepped to the right--another sniper's bullet went by me. Two snipers! I looked up to the two tallest building facing the school.

"To me," I whispered.

A portion of the wall on the third floor of the school blew out. Someone jumped through a second floor window. Someone else jumped through a third floor window on my left.

On my right, CJ landed on one of my attackers. She struck him in the neck twice with a knife; she left the blade in him. Stepping forward, she drew a sword and cut a second man in half.

Gianna was the one who jumped from the third floor. She landed smoothly, picked up the man in front of her, and threw him across the parking lot on the opposite street. She tore the door of a car and used it as a Frisbee. Her throw took a woman's head off!

"There," I said, pointing up and to my left at the sniper. The other sniper was high and to my right. "There."

Fireballs the size of vans machine-gunned out of the hole in the third story of the school. Persephone jumped over me and knelt at my feet. She extended her hands to the side. Bullets struck something in front of me. Persephone had shielded me just in time! The buildings with the snipers collapsed.

The attackers in front of me screamed and started shooting at each other. Jenaveve was among them, but they couldn't see her. She stabbed one in the throat, sliding out of the way of the falling body to stab a woman upwards in the coochie. OUCH! CJ must have been giving Jenaveve knife lessons.

I heard a crash to my left. Gianna had picked up a car and thrown it into one of the parked vans. Barbie went with her Coven Sister's idea and pounded every car on the street with fireballs.

It didn't take long after that! Jenaveve and CJ, literally, cut everyone else down.

"A fucking WellSpring in the United States!" someone yelled. The redhead and brunette federal agents were walking up to us with their hands in front to show they were unarmed. An older man walked behind them; he was the one who yelled.

He stopped and took a cellphone out of his pocket. Bringing it to his ear, he started screaming into it. "Stand down! Stand down! I know, but you don't know what's going on here. They killed everyone! Stand down!"

The old man was hopping up and down madly.

"Hello, Michael," the brunette agent said to me. "I never introduced myself. Agent Jessica Canizales of Homeland Security."

The redhead waved at me. "Agent April Hunter, Homeland Security."

The old man walked up to us, surveying the damage. He put a hand over his cellphone before addressing me. "Davidson Smith, Director of Homeland Security. I can't talk right now. Your stepmother is leveling a Federal Building!"

He focused his attention back on his phone. "Listen to me--she's a Witch drawing power from a WellSpring. It's like a fucking Major Waypoint, except it's her stepson."

We were only catching his side of the conversation, but we didn't have to be geniuses to figure out what the other side was saying.

"Is there any other kind of WellSpring?"

"Yes! Nobody told you that's the kind of firepower you were going to face."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.