The Power
Chapter 6: Your Voice Will Sink, So Please, Stay Off My Back

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Your Voice Will Sink, So Please, Stay Off My Back - Sometimes, a person finds a key to Magic. Very rarely, someone is the key to Magic. Five high school girls discover a secret about Michael. Nothing will ever be the same!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I stared at the three beauties that pushed Barbie over the edge. They were avoiding looking at the Coven's lunch table.

"Can you Spell a girl into having sex with me?" I asked. "Wouldn't touching me break the Spell?"

"I don't know if a touch would be enough," Gianna replied. "Half of the time, it's like you completely ignore Magic and it ignores you. If I were going to do it, I'd make her horny for dick and make sure you were the only dick around."

Jenaveve got up, walked around to my side of the table, and sat sideways on my lap. She kissed a line from my neck to my lips. Wriggling on my hardening dick, she deepened the kiss.

The rumor about us actually being a Mixed Coven made me more popular. Most people thought of Mixed Covens as orgy-fests. The guys wanted in and the ladies wanted to know if I could really carry the weight of satisfying five women.

Jenaveve moved down my legs to give herself the space to open my jeans and pull out my cock. She was in her cheerleading uniform; she pulled the cheer shorts down with her panties. Rising up, Jenaveve placed my cock at her pussy entrance and sat down. I pumped up off the seat to take the depth I could.

I wrapped one arm around the small of Jenaveve's back and brought the other around to grab her hip. Jenaveve moved her hips forwards and backwards, stimulating the walls of her pussy with my dick. I dug my fingers into her hip, urging her to keep moving.

She danced from the waist down, shaking her booty like a madwoman: backwards, forwards, side to side, and in circles. Jenaveve bit my shoulder! She had gotten close to an orgasm quickly. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she kissed me hard. Her pussy squeezed and released me. She opened her legs a little more and pushed down trying to get me deeper. I pumped up into her. She screamed into my mouth as pleasure washed over her.

I wanted more! Leaning forward, I rested Jenaveve against the lunch table. I rose up, giving myself enough room to put power into my thrusts. Someone lowered my pants; Jenaveve raised her hips. I fucked her, pulled back, and fucked her with one powerful thrust. I grabbed the table and Jenaveve's thigh for balance. She smiled up at me and wriggled her ass with each of my thrusts. I slapped her ass to tell her to keep still; Jenaveve smiled and grabbed my shirt to steady her body. It gave me that little bit more leverage that I needed. She screamed again when I increased the speed of my thrusts. Her pussy bore down on my cock. Too much! I pushed in as deep as I could and let my body release.

The girls kept Jenaveve in position as I slid back into my chair. Persephone's head descended to clean me off. When the redhead zipped me up, Jenaveve sat in my lap and put her lips next to my ear.

"Take me home," she urged. "Please! I want more. I need more."

Her hips were moving again!


We started in the shower and by the time Jenaveve left I'd cum in every one of her orifices twice.

"Damn," I whispered, staring at my bedroom ceiling. "I need another shower."

"I'll clean you up," Julia Ann said. She stood at the foot of my bed and stripped. Crawling between my legs, she kissed my dick until I hardened in her hand.

"What did you do to that girl?" my stepmother asked. She sucked on the head of my dick while she waited for the answer.

"I don't know!"

She used her teeth on the head and tongued my pisshole. "What was the last thing you remember?"

"Couldn't she just really want to fuck me?" I asked.

Julia Ann took a couple of minutes to lick my ball sack clean of Jenaveve's juices. "She could but that looked like a girl on a mission to me. A young woman with something to prove!"

"We were in the cafeteria and I asked them about Spelling other girls into having sex with me," I said.

Julia Ann squeezed hard on my dick.

"Barbie's father suggested it."

She squeezed harder.

"Okay! He didn't suggest it! He mentioned it and wondered why I hadn't done it yet."

Julia Ann kissed up and down my shaft before sucking the head of my dick as her hands stroked me.

"Jenaveve wanted to show you that no women is going to fuck you like one who makes a Covenant with you," Julia Ann whispered against my dick. "We belong to you and those other bitches are just that ... bitches!"

I guess Julia Ann wanted to prove the same point. She sucked my cock like my cum was her ambrosia.

"You know," I said, staring at the ceiling after my orgasm. Julia Ann was still sucking my dick. "I was only thinking that those girls verbally abused Barbie for weeks. Soiling their panties is getting off pretty easy considering what they were saying and doing. I wanted them to pay for it."

Julia Ann pulled her mouth off my dick. "Next time, lead with that, baby."

"Next time?"

She crawled up my legs. "It's a great idea! You should be rewarded for having it. Let me show you how you should expect Barbie and the other girls to reward you when you ask them to make those three bitches crawl for you."


Magic never entered the picture. As it turns out when someone knows, beyond the shadow of doubt, that you have power, they will bend over backwards to avoid the power being used on them. Or in the three beauties' case, bend over forwards.

Persephone took charge after I expressed my opinion about the three girls not having evened the scales. Red hair, flashing green eyes, and black leather ... yeah, I was hurting! Gianna took part in playing with the three girls too. Jenaveve and CJ played the role of disinterested maids-in-waiting while the Ice Queen Barbie accepted the tribute of tears and cries, both for pain and pleasure.

My part was kept simple--devirginizing three very tight assholes. I wanted to do more, but the Coven felt the beauties needed to earn the privilege of having my dick in their mouths and pussies. Privilege! The funny thing is that Persephone and Gianna worked the three beauties over so well that they came hard when I fucked them, so one of them made gestures towards earning that 'privilege' before they were allowed to leave.

I wanted Persephone in the leather and Barbie to show me her gratitude so I took them home.

I was very glad I did!


Julia Ann was somewhat addicted to remodels and renovations. The kitchen usually got gutted every few years. With the last project, Julia Ann chose a black and white kitchen.

I walked into the house and knew something was wrong. Barbie and Persephone bumped into my back.

"What's wrong?" Barbie asked.

I stared at the black, white, and RED kitchen. Julia Ann spun towards the front door. A brunette I didn't recognize was holding on to Julia Ann's arms. My stepmother broke the hold and ran to me.

"I'm sorry!" she whispered. "I'm so sorry!"

She knelt at my feet and hugged my legs.

"That's blood," I said.

"Don't!" Barbie yelled at the brunette. "Stay in the kitchen."

Persephone touched Julia Ann's shoulder. "Come on, Julia. We need to get in the kitchen."

I did not want to go in the kitchen! Not at fucking all! Barbie pushed me from behind. Oh Sweet ALL! I turned to the side, leaned over, and puked. It was blood. And a leg. And another leg. And a head in the sink. And part of a torso on the kitchen table. Oh Sweet ALL!

"This is not good," Barbie and Persephone said over and over. "This is not good!"

In shock, I looked at the two girls. They stood in the middle of the kitchen like body pieces weren't littered around the room.

"I've seen worse," Barbie told me. Persephone shrugged.

"What happened here, Angela?" Persephone asked the brunette.

"You know her?" Before she could answer me, I turned and let a little more puke out.

Persephone nodded when I looked back to her. "This is Angela Taylor. She owns the Magic Shop in town."

"Julia Ann's boyfriend came back," Angela told us. "He threatened her! She was okay, but then he said Magic wouldn't stop a bullet if Michael didn't see the gun pointed at him. Something about he'd kill Michael's whores too."

"And Julia Ann tore him limb from limb," Persephone said with a sigh. "I honestly thought Barbie or me would be the first ones to kill someone."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.