The Power
Chapter 4: It's Getting, It's Getting, It's Getting Kinda Hectic

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: It's Getting, It's Getting, It's Getting Kinda Hectic - Sometimes, a person finds a key to Magic. Very rarely, someone is the key to Magic. Five high school girls discover a secret about Michael. Nothing will ever be the same!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I pushed the food around on my lunch tray. I had dumped it in the middle and was trying to see what color I would end up with if I kept swirling the swamp.

From all appearances, I would be a victim of whatever need drove Julia Ann to abusive men. I spent a long couple of days trying to remember my fatherÉtrying to remember if he'd been like that. Never to me but Julia Ann had kept a very put-together home while my father lived. Meals were always at the same time; the house was spotless; she maintained an almost obsessive workout regimen.

Jenaveve sat down across from me. "Hey!"

I sighed. "Jenaveve, I've gotten used to my peaceful lunches again."

"What?"

"Look," I said. "I lost my virginity, and I had a sexual buffet for a few weeks. I'm cool! You ladies got access to the 'Powers Of The Universe' so you're done with me. It's cool! I get it! No more watching you do naked chanting, etc. Whatever!"

I put my hands on the table and took a deep breath to calm down. My voice had climbed until I shouted the last word. Kids and teachers were looking at us.

"We've been ignoring you," Jenaveve said finally.

"I got dumped," I replied. "I'm probably the first guy in school history to get dumped by five girls at the same time. You were all in it for the Magic; you got it. Awesome! Good for you! I'm sorry for yelling, but we didn't exactly become friends during these last few weeks so ... Whatever!"

"You're right," Jenaveve said in a deathly calm voice. "We're not friends. We're never going to be friends, Michael. With friends, there is at least some measure of equality and choice."

I clenched my hands into fists. "Jenaveve, I have enough problems at home. Why don't we go our separate ways and take care of our shit alone? Excuse me--the Coven can take care of its members' shit and I'll take care of mine."

"Michael, if you're not getting enough naked cavorting time, it's your choice," she said. "If your balls aren't getting drained enough for your obviously oversized libido, it's also your choice!"

"Did you not understand the Covenant we made?" she asked me loudly. Unlike with my yelling, no one looked at Jenaveve.

"They can't hear me," she said when I looked around the cafeteria. "It's your Gift to me--I'm very good at hiding. How do you think I got to be head bitch with the cheerleaders? I know all their little secrets! The boys too. Want to know which two football players rump-ride each other daily?"

Actually, I kind of wanted to know. Pushing my food tray out of the way, I leaned forward against the lunch table. I shook my head. "I have more important things to do, Jenaveve."

"Yes, you do," she told me. "Like understanding what we did to get access to 'Powers Of The Universe'."

I tapped my middle fingers on the table and stared at her.

"Michael, if you want to be in my pussy right now, I'd have no choice but to strip naked and lie down on this table," she said. "I'd love it too! The second that the words came out of your mouth, my panties would be soaked!"

She put her hands on top of mine. "You're not getting enough? Demand it. Don't ask! Tell us to bend over! Maybe we could have gotten away with less than what Gianna told us to say, but NONE of us wanted to take the chance. You can't understand what's it like because you can't use Magic. You make me a force of nature!"

She took a deep breath and stared hard at me. "I give my body to you. It belongs to you, Michael."

Putting her hand on her chest, Jenaveve continued. "I give my heart to no other. You know what it means to give your heart to another; we are prohibited by the Covenant from falling in love with anyone but you."

"You can't make someone fall in love," I said. "You can't stop them either."

"Michael, anything is possible if someone enters into a Magical Binding willingly," she replied. "Why do you think Barbie's torturer took the deal with her mom? Willing is much better than tricked."

She smiled. "Your pleasure is my pleasure. You have seen it in action, Michael. If you need another demonstration, demand it."

"Your will is my will. We stopped inviting you to our meetings, because you don't need an invitation. If you want to be there, we want you there!"

I looked around the room; there were fewer kids than when we started our conversation.

"On this table?" I asked, looking at Jenaveve's breasts.

"You want us to be more forward about sex with you," Jenaveve said. "It's easy, Michael--will it and it will be. Tell me to spread them and I won't care if the principal videotapes it."

I grabbed Jenaveve's hand and dragged her to the prop room. I couldn't get her clothes off fast enough so I bent her over, pulled her pants down, and sank my cock into wet, willing pussy! It was a rough ride for Jenaveve. I grabbed her hips hard and rammed my dick into her body over and over! She gasped with each thrust for the first minute and then she screamed with each thrust until I thickened in her body.

"YES!" she shouted as the first shot of cum exploded into her womb.

I didn't bother stopping! I kept thrusting over and over; Jenaveve screamed and screamed. I didn't care! My pleasure was her pleasure and fucking away my frustrations was my pleasure at the moment.


"You don't have to worry," Jenaveve told me. We'd thrown blankets down onto the floor and lay on them. I didn't want to go to class after our fuck and neither did Jenaveve. Sometime during the aftermath, I told her about Julia Ann and her boyfriend's promise to get me kicked out of the house. It wasn't quite venting because I'd become resigned to the future.

"I'm going to be homeless in a few days," I said. "How does someone do it? Change the locks! Ignore the kid if he sleeps in front of the door? I'm a minor! If they call the cops on me, they're not going to look good."

"They count on kids going away." Jenaveve rolled over, put her hand on my chest, and rested her chin on it. "You're not going to push it, are you? If your stepmom is that far gone, there's nothing you can do about it."

I shook my head.

"You can live with Barbie," Jenaveve told me.

"What?"

"They have the space and her dad won't mind," she said. "He knows about you, so it makes the most sense. Persephone's home would work too, but they'll expect more family-like behavior from you. Gianna is getting bitchy about the girlfriend thing so it wouldn't be a good idea to play house with Perse! Pretty soon, we're going to have to say that Perse and Gianna are sharing you."

I looked into Jenaveve's eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Gianna has a rockin' body!" she said.

"You have a rockin' body too." I reached down and palmed Jenaveve's ass. She shifted until my finger was against her asshole. I accepted the invitation and penetrated knuckle-deep.

"Gianna's body is totally built for sex," Jenaveve continued. "You see the way boys look at her, especially at volleyball games. Gianna was pretty fat so she loves the attention. She has a little submissive to her; she wants you to USE her body for sex. She'd love what you just did to me."

Jenaveve stroked my cock to full hardness. Shifting on top of me, she sat down with my cock penetrating deep into her pussy. She moved her hips back and forth, massaging her insides with my dick. Leaning to the left, Jenaveve grabbed her cellphone. She rode me up and down slowly as she dialed and waited for the pickup on the other side.

"Hey," Jenaveve said into the phone. "Michael has something to tell you."

I took the offered cellphone. "Hello?"

"Michael, what's up?" Gianna asked. I remembered what Jenaveve said about the Covenant and Gianna.

"Come to the prop room," I ordered. "Don't be wearing panties!"

Jenaveve spun around, put her hands on my thighs, and leaned towards my feet. I tossed her cellphone aside. Grabbing Jenaveve's ass, I spread her cheeks and dug my thumb into her asshole. Jenaveve tossed her hair back!

"Cum," I whispered.

Jenaveve was still screaming from the orgasm when Gianna arrived.


As much as women complain about guys trying to fix their problems, women have the same issue. They call it 'taking care' of people! While a Coven's need to take care of someone comes from the same place as a mother or a very organized girlfriend, Witches use different methods to achieve their goal.

The girls' desire to take care of me was exacerbated by my perception that they had been neglecting me. I was immune, deaf, blind, and dumb to Magic, which they knew but didn't really understand. They felt Magic power as something they drew from me. To them, the Covenant was a presence with an almost physical weight behind it. The thought of that weight being gone made them extremely nervous! The gap in how we experienced each other came as a shock when they finally comprehended that I didn't even feel the absence of Magic in my life. Whatever explanations or thoughts had been spoken, they felt connected to me and thought that I felt connected to them. They NEEDED me to feel their presence in my life as strongly as they felt the Covenant.

I had a problem; I thought they neglected me; I didn't 'feel' them.

It was a fucking Witch's brew waiting to overflow on someone. I almost felt bad for Julia Ann's boyfriend.

Almost!


Julia Ann cooked a last meal for me. The asshole made it a point to let me sit at the head of the table. I didn't look at Julia Ann. Having seen the lengths that the girls went through the last couple of days to make me feel the connection between us, I understood my stepmother--she wanted something so badly it felt like a necessity to her. If the boyfriend hadn't been present, I would have taken her off the hook. Barbie's father agreed to me moving in with them. I didn't have to worry about myself and Julia Ann stopped playing a maternal role in my life since my dad died. In reality, Julia Ann was setting me free.

She kept her head down throughout the meal. I felt a little proud that she held out enough not to be the one to swing the axe. Her boyfriend was chattering away, building up to big heave-ho. A hard knock at the front door interrupted our meal.

"Get rid of them, bitch!" the boyfriend said. Julia Ann almost ran out of the dining room.

"That's how I like them," he told me. "In a rush to please me."

I stared at him before shaking my head slowly.

"Didn't I tell you?" he asked. "I did! You're gone tonight. Are you going to cry like your momma did last night, little bitch?"

Before I could reply, the Coven walked in.

"Who the fuck are you?" The boyfriend tried to stand up. He squealed in pain when Gianna dug her fingers into his shoulders from behind and forced him back into the chair.

"We're his hoes!" Gianna said happily.

"No, we're not," Barbie told the tall brunette. I watched Julia Ann sit down; she went back to staring at the table.

"I agree with Barbie." Jenaveve opened the china cabinet and went through it. "Michael is an only child. His mother died. His father died. His stepmother is about to let a piece of shit kick him out of his home. I don't think Michael is a sharer, even for the kind of money he'd get from guys who want to fuck us."

"Okay..." Gianna said, looking Julia Ann's boyfriend. "We're Michael's bitches!"

"Nope," CJ said from behind me.

"What?" Gianna complained to the tiny Asian girl. "You were the one last night on your hands and knees with his cock up your butthole and moving your ass while he stayed still. If it moves like a bitch, it's a bitch!"

"I'm not bitchy," CJ replied. "Barbie is bitchy."

"You almost killed that girl on the volleyball court with your spike last week," Gianna countered.

"It was on the field of sports combat." CJ raised her chin and looked away from Gianna.

"So what the fuck are we?" Gianna asked the girls.

"His women," Persephone replied. "Short and simple! Doesn't put us down but has all the connotations."

"We're his women," Gianna said softly. "Nope, it doesn't work!"

"No contractions," Barbie advised. "Name him! Say it with power!"

Gianna turned to the boyfriend. "We are Michael's women."

Julia Ann's hands moved, almost as if to clap. Her boyfriend's eyes opened wide. The girls had been helping me to recognize the signs of Magic so I could fake it. Julia Ann and her boyfriend must have heard the power of the Covenant reinforcing Gianna's words.

"I wouldn't," Jenaveve said, putting her mouth next to the boyfriend's ear. He almost jumped out of his chair in surprise! Jenaveve sat down across from me and smiled at him. "For all her brains, Gianna is centered in the physical plane. Watching her take it from MichaelÉit's a thing of fucking beauty. She doesn't care what position as long as he pounds her! It's the same everywhere else, except she likes to dish it out instead. You know--hit and then hit harder."

Julia Ann's boyfriend decided not to listen to her advise.

"Fat fucking bitch!" He yelled, standing up and slapping Gianna. She knocked him out! In the same situation, I pulled my punch, but Gianna threw hard and true. Julia Ann's boyfriend was unconscious before he hit the ground.

"I AM NOT FAT!" Gianna yelled down at him. A single clap got away from Julia Ann. Gianna spun to look at the girls. "I am not fat?"

The ladies passed it off by looking at me. Gianna shifted her weight from one foot to the other. I eyed Gianna's body up and down, lingering at her hips and tits.

"You were good looking before you lost the weight, baby," I said. "You're unbelievable now! To be clear, you are not fat."

"Thank you!" She skipped over and kissed my cheek before sitting on my lap.

Jenaveve emptied a water bottle on Julia Ann's boyfriend. She shook him until he returned to us. Jenaveve put him back in the chair. To the guy's right, CJ leaned against the table.

"Take your time," CJ told him when he blinked at her. It took him five minutes to recover his senses. He pretended for another two minutes before making his move. I shook my head and hugged Gianna's waist tightly. I attended the same martial arts school as CJ a couple of years before so I knew the effectiveness of her strikes. She drove her hand, fingertips forward, into his gut. As his head came down, her knee went up. CJ's hands caught his head on the rebound; she drove him back down for a second knee strike.

He was out again!

"Isn't the ninja thing Japanese?" I asked CJ. She'd moved so fast my eyes could barely keep up with her. She shrugged before pushing Gianna off my lap so she could take the brunette's place.

"See! You are a bitch!" Gianna exclaimed.

"Equal time," CJ said, kissing my neck and wriggling her ass against my cock.

Julia Ann didn't bother trying to stop her clap.

"Persephone," I said when the redhead took CJ's place at the table. Jenaveve already had their new playmate back in his chair.

"She's okay," Barbie told me. "I also want to see this!"

Julia Ann raised her head and openly watched the action. The boyfriend came to quickly and threw a punch at Persephone before he remembered what happened to him the last two times. His fist stopped a couple of inches from Persephone's face. From everyone's expressions and his screams, he must have hit something, except he stayed in the position for a few seconds. He finally collapsed when Persephone stepped away from him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.