The Power
Chapter 2: Seven, Fourteen, Wise, Divine

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Seven, Fourteen, Wise, Divine - Sometimes, a person finds a key to Magic. Very rarely, someone is the key to Magic. Five high school girls discover a secret about Michael. Nothing will ever be the same!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Gianna and Barbie made the Covenant on a Thursday. I didn't get to see how it worked out right away because I missed school on Friday.

Julia Ann fell down the stairs!

I sat in a hospital most of Friday with the uncomfortable feeling that every doctor, nurse, and counselor thought the same thing I did--fell down the steps, my ass! I also suffered through an Academy Award worthy performance from Julia Ann's boyfriend. He was all love, caring, and tears. Some of the hospital folks made a run at Julia Ann to see if she would admit what really happened. Her story didn't change so they didn't have a choice but to release her late Friday night. If I had any doubts that no steps had been injured in the making of the hospital drama, the boyfriend's attempts to make up for 'lost' time with me sealed the deal. He ignored me for two years and suddenly wants the role of Dad in my life? Yeah, not!

I learned from previous boyfriends that a calm follows a particularly bad episode of domestic abuse. The calm grows shorter and shorter between episodes. Being this boyfriend's first time, the calm lasted the entire weekend. I couldn't do much for Julia Ann since he was her choice. I still skipped my martial arts classes and stayed at the house all day Saturday. On Sunday, he took Julia Ann on a whole day date: breakfast, shopping, lunch, a couple's massage, dinner, and a stay at a hotel. (On her dime!) I was glad for the break; the boyfriend didn't stress me out as much as Julia Ann did. She knew I wasn't buying their story. I could see her guilt and embarrassment.

On Sunday afternoon, I was flipping through channels when the phone rang.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hey, Michael!"

"Who is this?" I didn't get calls from girls.

"Jenaveve," she replied. "Do you prefer Mike or Michael?"

"I prefer Michael." I turned the TV off and lay down on the couch. "I have my dad's name and everybody called him Mike. He died so when people call me Mike I think about him."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said. "What's up?"

"Can I come over?"

I sat up and stared at the phone for a second.

"Michael!"

"Sorry, Jenaveve," I said. "Yeah! Come by! Today?"

The doorbell rang.

"It's me," she said. I stared at the phone again, shook my head, and got up. Jenaveve walked inside when I opened the door. She stopped in the middle of the living room and looked around.

"Nice house," she said, putting her cellphone away. Turning towards me, she tilted her head and smiled.

Jenaveve was Latin; she had long, straight black hair that went halfway down her back. Her dark eyes had a slight Asian cast to them, making her very exotic looking because few Asians came to the West. Her body was a little on the athletic side from cheerleading. Jenaveve wore a jean skirt and a pink top that hugged her boobs and exposed her midriff. I liked the white high heels she chose to complete the ensemble!

She dropped her purse on the floor, reached behind herself, and did something. Straightening her arms, Jenaveve let the pink top fall to the ground. I'd seen those breasts naked, but it was different being the only other person in the room.

"Your stepmom is going to be gone all day, right?" she asked.

"How do you know that?"

"We've been playing around," she told me.

"The girls?"

She nodded. I went back to staring at her naked breasts. Jenaveve put her hands on the front of her jean skirt. I watched as she unbuttoned it. The skirt loosened and looked ready to join the pink top. Jenaveve held it in place until I looked up.

"Gianna lost twenty pounds," she told me. The skirt dropped! She wasn't wearing panties! She stepped one foot free and used the other to kick the skirt aside.

"Barbie's scars are also getting better." She played with her hair for a second. I stared at her strip of pubic hair. I'd seen Jenaveve naked after Gianna and Barbie made the Covenant, but I would be happy to stare at her whenever she wanted to be naked around me.

"Keep the heels or lose them?" She turned to the side and posed her leg, bringing my attention back to her shoes. I followed the naked leg down; I really had no interest in the damn shoes so I went back to looking at the rest of her.

"Better to lose them," she said. "I might poke a hole in something."

Jenaveve raised her foot and rested it on the coffee table. I watched as she undid the strap of her shoe. I didn't actually watch her undoing the strap; I was staring at her ass, which looked very good in the one leg up position. If I'd been thinking, I would have realized it was a show when Jenaveve turned around and bent over to remove the other shoe. It gave me a great view of her ass and pussy! I thought my dick would burst out of my pants to join the party.

Jenaveve walked towards me slowly. "I give my body to you. I give my heart to no other. Your pleasure is my pleasure. Your will is my will."

At the end, she was kneeling, looking up at me. We stared at each other as she undid my pants and pushed them, along with my underwear, down my legs. She didn't wait for me to step out of them. As soon as my dick touched air, Jenaveve captured it with her mouth! She used her teeth on the head, touching me and sliding them along my skin. Grabbing my dick, Jenaveve guided me deeper into her mouth. She pulled me out and met my eyes again.

"Don't worry about holding back," she told me. "This is to give you a release so you can really enjoy fucking me."

My head exploded. Jenaveve's hands moved on my dick as she took me back into her mouth.

Fucking her? I was going to fuck a cheerleader!

I lasted longer than either of us expected. I had just enough experience after Gianna and Barbie to realize (later) that Jenaveve's technique was more handjob than blowjob. She massaged my balls with one hand, jacked my dick with the other, and used her mouth on the head of my dick. No complaints though! My entire consciousness focused on Jenaveve's manipulation. After a minute or two, Jenaveve must have felt something. She used both hands to jack my dick. Her mouth took me deeper when I pressed my hips forward. I wanted more so I grabbed her hair in a ponytail. Jenaveve let me control the speed. She kept using her hands but kept her head still to accept my thrusts.

My dick thickened! Jenaveve took her hands away and let me push into her mouth as far as I wanted to. She stroked my thighs to encourage my body to finish. I came into her mouth; Jenaveve moaned! Like Gianna, my orgasm trigged one for her too.

When I stopped moving, Jenaveve stood up and took my hand.

"Where's your bathroom?" she asked. "Unless you don't mind the taste of your cum or if you don't want to kiss during your first fuck? You are a virgin, right?"

For some reason, I felt no embarrassment at admitting my virginity with a nod. I led Jenaveve to the bathroom and stood in the doorway as she used mouthwash. I didn't know anything about tasting myself, but it seemed like I should let her guide me through the process.

"Ready?" she asked.

I pointed to my bedroom door. Jenaveve walked through it, crawled onto my bed, flipped over on her back, and spread her legs. Staring at me, she tapped her fingers against her pussy.

My mind was obviously in the bedroom with her and so was my body, but I felt at a distance to entire scene. Like I was only watching it! At least, I did so until the first touch of my dick on Jenaveve's pussy. Everything in my life became about our contact! Jenaveve grabbed my dick, straightened it, and placed the tip between her pussy lips. I pushed into her body! There was no resistance for a couple of inches. Her pussy accepted my presence. She was warm and wet! Suddenly, my dick encountered tightness. I leaned over Jenaveve; she hitched her hips and wrapped her legs around my thighs. Pushing down on her pussy, I forced my dick past her resistance. Jenaveve arched her back; her hands grabbed my arms.

"Fuck me," she whispered, arching even more.

A command. A request. A reaction!

I did exactly what Jenaveve wanted--fucked deep into her, pulled back, and fucked back in. I felt her body protecting the last of her depth. Pulling my hips back, I slid forward and slammed down into Jenaveve. The cheerleader screamed and dug her nails into my skin. Her pussy flooded my cock with lubrication. She had orgasmed on my dick! My own pleasure was triggered by Jenaveve's spasms. I pulled my hips back, fucked into her, pulled back, fucked her, pulled, and fucked! I pressed against Jenaveve, feeling my dick vibrating inside her body.

"ALL!" I yelled as my cock spewed cum into Jenaveve. She arched, her nails scratched at my skin, and her heels kicked at my calves. She came again!

I fell from the heights before Jenaveve did, so I got to watch her face as she rejoined our reality. She opened her eyes; we stared at each other.

"Gianna said according to the stuff she read, you could handle all of us easy," Jenaveve whispered. "The Chinese and Japanese Emperors have sizeable harems and no lady goes unsatisfied!"

"They're probably all Witches," I said. "They get the Magic and don't have to pay up more than once a month."

She squeezed my dick with her pussy.

"I very much doubt it, Michael! Your cock hasn't even glanced in the direction of soft yet," Jenaveve told me. "Let's see how much you can take!"

She moved around underneath me. Somehow, she got her legs onto the crooks of my arms. Jenaveve pulled me down and kissed me. I was folding her in half!

"Fuck me," Jenaveve whispered when I adjusted my hips and settled deeper into her body.


The girls sat with me at lunch on Monday. From the looks on the other students' faces, I wasn't the only one who thought it weird.

"You couldn't wait!" Barbie complained at me.

"Wait?" I asked.

I never liked cafeteria food but being a loner I got to eat in peace. Sighing, I pushed my tray away figuring I had my last undisturbed meal for some time to come.

Barbie leaned towards me and nodded towards Jenaveve. "To fuck her!"

"Woh, lady!" I put up my hands. "It wasn't my idea."

I guessed Barbie knew it since she gave Jenaveve an exasperated look. "You were supposed to wait for more proof."

"Gianna lost twenty pounds." Jenaveve said with a shrug. "She ate half a pizza on Friday night! Do you know how many calories are in a pizza? It's all the magic I needed to see."

I looked at Gianna. "You've lost more weight?"

"I'm down thirty pounds," she replied proudly.

"Isn't that unhealthy?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I paid at the office, remember?"

In case I had forgotten, Gianna put her hand on my groin, found my hardening dick, and encouraged it to full rigidity.

"And it wasn't all me." Jenaveve smiled at me. "You were pretty gung-ho about fucking me in the ass! Some people might even say that you made me take that monster cock in my tiny little poop-chute."

CJ and Persephone's eyes opened wide. "Your ass!"

Barbie didn't blink. Gianna grabbed my dick through the jeans and stroked me.

"I think I figured it out," Jenaveve said, nodding to Barbie. "I know why you are not drawing as much power from Michael as Gianna."

The girls held their breath for a few seconds, let it out slowly, and brought all their attention to bear on Jenaveve. Unfortunately, Gianna took her hand away from where it was doing a lot of good!

"It's not you," Jenaveve told Barbie. "The words are a Magic Covenant. You spoke them so that's it! We can't half-mean those words. Gianna made sure of it so it has to be Michael."

The five girls turned to look at me.

"He didn't accept you," Jenaveve said. "Not really! The sex with you was like 'mumbling' the words would have been for us. He needs to be clear and sure."

Barbie frowned.

"You need to nail her," Jenaveve told me. "Take her some place, put her face on the floor with her ass in the air, and fuck the shit out of her. You'll see--Barbie will love every second of it because you love every second of it. It's part of our Covenant."

I stared at Jenaveve's back when she stood up and went to hang out with her cheerleader friends.

"She seems a lot smarter suddenly," I said.

"It's confidence," Gianna told me. "Having Magic is giving her the confidence to be herself. She doesn't care what the cheerleaders or popular kids think anymore because she has power outside of them. After banging you, she has more power than they will ever have unless those bitches go ass up in front of you too!"

I didn't like the way Barbie looked at me. I really didn't like the fire coming out of her collar!

"You're flashing, Barbie," Gianna told the blonde. Barbie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I took the opportunity to mouth the word 'Gift' to Gianna.

"I told them about it already," Gianna said. "I made the Covenant; I want my best friends to enjoy its rewards too."

"So you can cast Fire Spells without the Coven?" I asked Barbie.

"We don't need each other to cast Spells, Michael," Gianna told me. "We need the Coven to cast Spells faster and to cast more powerful Spells."

"Oh..." Obviously, I needed a manual on Magic.

"The Gift is more of a path that the Magic forges in us." Barbie bounced a tiny fireball on her palm; I looked around to make sure no one saw it. The way a few students walked out told me that they must have seen the show.

"I love it!" Tears were falling freely down Barbie's cheeks. "The power flows into this form for me. It wants to burn! It's fucking glorious!"

Barbie put her hands down by her hips and opened the fingers wide. Blue flame erupted around her hands!

"Barbie!" Gianna said in a harsh voice. Barbie nodded and the flames extinguished. Smiling at me, the blonde turned and walked out of the cafeteria.

Persephone jumped out of her seat, leaned completely over the table to kiss me. "I'm going to be your girlfriend. You're not getting into my panties without a date though. Pick me up on Friday night."

She didn't wait for me to accept before she ran after Barbie.

"Girlfriend?" I asked Gianna.

"Everybody knows we're a Coven," Gianna told me. "If one of us is your girlfriend, there's a good reason you would be hanging out with us."

CJ must have seen the question on my face.

"Persephone is the only one who makes sense," CJ told me. "She's pretty much been a wallflower at school. You're the flowers on the wallpaper, so it wouldn't be believable that Jenaveve or me would suddenly date you. Gianna is pretty popular too. Nobody would ask questions about Persephone and you. We don't want people asking questions, Michael. Assumptions are good; asking Barbie the wrong question is not good!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.