Playing and Losing - Cover

Playing and Losing

Copyright© 2012 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I help my wife with her fantasy, but there's only one loser!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

I had to admit they looked good together, my wife and her lover as they moved slowly together in time to the music, he had to stoop to touch his lips to her neck, but he did it often and she was loving it.

The music stopped and they walked over to our table hand in hand,

"Errol's taking me home now sweetheart" she said softly, "He'll be staying all night so take your time over your drink"

It was another three hours before I let myself in as quietly as possible, the only noises I heard were the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs, (our bed) and my wife's low moans of pleasure.

Tiptoeing upstairs I peeped in through the partially open bedroom door, Wendy was naked apart from her black stockings, she was on her back with both legs clamped tightly around his back, her finger nails clutching at his buttocks and the biggest, thickest cock I'd ever seen was sawing in and out of her pussy.

It had all started the previous year when Errol came to take over the office Wendy worked in and they became instant friends, as he'd just moved to the U.K. from America and therefore knew nobody, she invited him round one bank holiday weekend for dinner and drinks afterwards.

Wendy packed us off to the pub while she prepared the dinner and I found him to be a good drinking buddy.

As per instructions we had two pints each and when we got home dinner was ready, it was delicious as usual with Wendy and we washed it down with plenty of wine after which we went for a long walk over the fields behind our house with our two dogs.

Errol took my wife's arm to help her over a small hillock and they just seemed to stay that way, there was no doubt about it, they liked each other!

We were out for about two hours and the three of us were ready for a drink so we called in at our local for one, Errol insisted on paying so we sat outside with the dogs while he went in for the drinks,

"He's nice isn't he?" I said and my wife nodded,

"He's lovely and so strong too"

"He likes you too, that's obvious" I smiled, "I can tell by the way he looks at you, is he the sort you were telling me about?!

"Oh God he'd be perfect" she whispered and giggled as a shudder ran through her.

"Put a film on when we get back"

It had been a fantasy of mine to see her with another man, a fantasy which she'd embraced with feeling, with her being only four feet eleven inches tall her fantasy was always of a big man, a very big man and Errol definitely fitted the bill!

Errol returned then with our drinks and we sat chatting in the early evening warmth, he told us about his life in America and we were enthralled.

He'd done two tours of Afghanistan as a platoon sergeant and was proud of the way his men followed him fearlessly,

"Some of 'em didn't like being ordered about by a black guy" he said, "But I persuaded them otherwise"

Given that he was about six feet six inches tall and with shoulders like a bull, we didn't find that surprising,

"But apart from combat and combat training, I've never lifted a hand to another human being"

He seemed to be getting a bit sad then so I suggested we went home for a few more drinks to finish off the night, he agreed immediately and armed himself with a bottle of whatever we all drank!

While we settled ourselves down Wendy said she was going upstairs to change into something more comfortable, Errol glanced across at me and raised an eyebrow, I just grinned and said, "Go with it mate, Wendy has a fantasy"

He still looked a bit unsure of things, so I asked him,

"Ever heard of the white woman and the very big black man?"

"Yeah" he drawled and smiled, "Really?"

"Really" I confirmed, "She's wanted this for a very long time"

"Wow" he smiled, "Bring it on"

Wendy reappeared then in a very short, very sheer little night dress over an equally sheer white thong and white hold up stockings,

"Hi guys" she laughed, "Anyone want a film on?"

"Wow" repeated Errol making her giggle again as she sat on the couch next to him,

I got a film out from our private stash and asked if anyone had any special preferences, receiving no answer, I turned to see them locked in a passionate embrace, mouths clamped firmly together and one of Errol's big black hands on her scantily clad bottom.

Wendy was half facing him, one leg thrown over his lap while using one hand to unfasten his shirt, the other one was round his neck holding his mouth on hers.

I slotted the dvd into the player and then went off to settle the dogs down for the night, they both cocked their heads at me as they heard Wendy's little squeals of pleasure,

"Yeah me too boys" I said before going back into the lounge.

Wendy was stretched out on the couch with Errol in front of her kneeling between her widely spread thighs his tongue slowly licking in between her puffy looking pussy lips, her head was thrown back and there was an expression of ecstasy on her beautiful face as he sucked on her clitoris.

"Come up here and fuck me" she said softly, "Please Errol, fuck me, slide it into me slowly, I want to feel every inch of it"

I'd never heard her using that sort of language before and my cock jerked as I heard it, when he stood up to reach for her I saw his penis for the first time, it was huge, it had to be at least twelve inches long but Wendy was almost sobbing as he slid between her legs,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.