Let's Do It Like That
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I'm a girl but my three best friends growing up were all boys. Things changed when we were all fourteen and we found so many new things to occupy our minds…and our bodies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Five guys? That must qualify as a gang-bang, I thought. Three was pretty wild. But five? Five horny boys and one naked and, yes, also horny girl?

"We won't let it get out of hand, Angie. We're still all best friends, you know," Danny assured me and they all three gave me a group hug as I told them I was in.

So, I went home, kind of sore but also really turned-on about what was going to happen the next day.

I hardly slept that night being so exited about having five guys. Maybe that makes me a slut, who knows? All I knew was that I was excited, really excited.

So, I walked up the front steps to Danny's house and the door swung open and there they all were, all five: Danny, Steve, JR, Joe and Carl. Omigod, five guys and just me.

"Hi, Angie, come in, we're sure ready, right guys?" Danny said as they all agreed and we all went up to his room and once we were inside they asked if they could undress me and I let them. Suddenly there were boy's hands all over me, undoing buttons, pulling my shirt off, undoing my bra, easing down my shorts, then panties until I was totally bare-naked as they all stood there looking at me.

"You are beautiful, Angie, just like they said," Carl said as Joe agreed with him.

They were now getting naked as fast as they could and I was soon presented with five hard dicks pointing at me as I went from one friend to the other feeling them, telling each one how nice their cock was while they felt my boobs.

"We want to each eat you out first, Angie. We've got all day and want you to have a good time. We promise if you want us to stop anything or anytime, we will, okay?" Danny said.

"Good, just remember, I'm one girl and you're five guys. We can have fun but this is something I want to have good memories of the rest of my life. I'm really pretty nervous so let's take it easy," I told them as I sat down on Danny's bed and flopped back putting my feet up next to me, opening for the first of my friends; it was JR.

He crouched below me, smiling up at me, as he began lapping his tongue up and down while the other four crowded around me, giving me kisses and feels and sucks on my excited nipples.

This was good, my whole body was being loved and petted and pleasured by these five boys that I'd known almost all my life. There was never any hint of sex between any of us until recently when our hormones just boiled over. Now look at what we were doing. I was doing my part too with my hands, each one on a dick not even caring whose it was, just that it was a hard dick, that was good enough.

JR's tongue was playing with my pussy up and down and trying to wiggle it inside, licking all around, it was feeling so good, my whole body feeling so hot and sexed.

I had reached out each hand and took the first penis I touched and pulled them up to my head, first twisting one way to suck, then another, going back and forth between boys, they were Steve and Carl, as I enjoyed JR eating me out.

I was continually touched and felt and kissed and licked and it didn't take JR very long before I was feeling lifted straight up into the clouds. My body began to shake and tremble as I let the cock I was sucking fall out of my mouth, groaning, "Omigod, oh, your tongue, JR, right there, UUH, UUH, OOOH," I panted as I was overwhelmed by all the tactile onslaught from my five boys gathered around my naked, ecstatic body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.