Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 19: Back home

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Back home - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

Kim and I got home by supper time and Judy prepared an exquisite meal. Knowing how I like Mexican food she had fixed beef tortillas, refried beans and rice. We all liked that combination so our plates were empty in short order. We all settled down in the living room where Kim and I told all about our week at camp. She left out the part about her nocturnal visit to me but included all the juicy tidbits about everything else that went on. Judy was perfectly all right with the idea that I had been assaulted nightly knowing the condition I had been in with 100 heavenly bodies around me all day long.

When it came time for bed Judy and I made up for lost time by having one of our marathon love-making sessions that usually only occurred after pool parties. I have to tell you that Judy is more woman than most men could handle. She knows tricks about making love that the majority of women cannot dream up in a lifetime. She has a unique talent to bring me all the way to orgasm without me making a single stroke. All I have to do is put it in and she takes over from there milking my erection with her vaginal muscles like an expert. Whether she is on top or I am, it is truly an impressive experience to behold. Even with no exertion on my part at all it leaves me totally drained to the point where I come close to passing out each time this talented lady does it. We even got into some role play games where she dresses up in her old college cheerleader uniform and she calls me coach. That turns me on big time since she still has the luscious figure she had in high school which meant that the uniform fit her like a glove.

The next day we were back to our weekly routine with school and college classes during the day and family time in the evenings. When those four ladies gang up on me in a card game, board game or a tickle fest I don't stand a chance. But keep in mind that you will never hear me complain one bit since I dearly love each and every one of them. I might even go so far as to give up rights to my soul if it meant keeping them happy. Yeah, I was that much head over heels in love with them.

That night, Sandy and Cindy joined Judy and me in our room for some fun and games of mattress testing. We four got into a very animated expression of our love for each other. The two girls, having gone without for a week, were so horny that a mere touch in the right place would set them off in an orgasm which would trigger one in the other members of the group. It was almost one constant orgasm for a couple of hours until we all just collapsed in exhaustion. We almost overslept the next morning were it not for Kim coming in and waking me up first in her inimitable way. Let it suffice to say that my one girl alarm clock is by far my favorite way to wake up. It turned out that they would compare notes and I ended up with four alarm clocks. All I can say is WOW.

Eventually Kim and Cindy graduated from college with honors and Sandy entered college. Kim was the first to find a guy who could almost measure up to her dad so she got married. He was employed at the Johnson Space Center as an electrical engineer and payload specialist making very good money. Kim started work for one of the bigger contractors at NASA doing design work on telemetry systems. They got a house in Nassau Bay in a very nice quiet neighborhood. They bought a sail boat and took it out almost every weekend to Galveston Bay when the weather was good. Kim dropped by to see me every once in a while to make sure the 'old man' has not lost his edge in making love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.