Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 17: Honeymoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Honeymoon - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

Ok, I'll admit that a honeymoon with the whole family was a bit unusual but, we decided to do it that way to make it a combination honeymoon and family vacation. Other than cheerleader camp the girls had not had a real getaway vacation in many years. Also since all of us had been intimate for quite a while it only seemed natural to keep the familial unit together.

We headed out on the first leg of our journey to Galveston to camp out on the beach. That gave us a chance for a shakedown to see if everything was in order. We all had a ball swimming and sub bathing (the part I liked best) and getting accustomed to sleeping arrangements. The camper had plenty of beds and storage for clothes and things so it worked out fine. The only significant problem was that the shower was just a tiny bit cramped and most definitely would not hold five at once. We did find that it barely was big enough for two with a lot of bumping and rubbing. (Delightful)

Believe it or not our first night worked out just dandy. Judy and I took the bedroom in the back while Kim and Cindy got the upper bunk in the front and Sandy slept on the couch. Getting dressed and undressed also worked out fine since we had already seen each other naked many times and nobody was embarrassed. We pulled out from the beach and headed North on I-45. Around Houston on Beltway 8 to avoid city traffic and then we were on our way north on I-45. We found a nice camp ground near 'Big D' and checked in for a couple of days. We hit all the high points in Dallas including Six Flags, Cowboys Stadium and a bunch of the touristy places.

Back at the campground we had dinner and decided to rest for the evening in front of the satellite TV. At bed time Kim gave me that lost puppy look so Judy and I invited her to sleep with us in the back. We did, after all, have a king sized bed in there.(I told you it was a humongous camper.) Well, we got some sleep but mostly fun and games. Making love with two women at a time is my idea of nirvana. We did the strokes and switch game for almost an hour with Kim getting my load while Judy peppered her with kisses and caresses. That was an enjoyable game which was evident with the two of them having two orgasms each to my one. Cindy and Sandy shared the upper front bunk and amused themselves with a little girl-on-girl action. That was something I would have wanted to watch.

The next morning after breakfast we splashed around in the campground pool and did some more basking in the sun. I almost wore my neck out swiveling back and forth watching my bevy of bikinied beautiful babes. They also got the attention of the guys using the pool. There is just something mesmerizing about watching a bikinied body gracefully come off the diving board and slip into the water leaving only subtle ripples in the water. Of course there was the occasional cannon ball just for fun. After lunch we headed out to our next destination, San Antonio.

Arriving near supper time we checked in at another nice campground and decided to go out for supper. We found a Texas Roadhouse restaurant and pigged out on ribs and all the 'fixings'. Back at the campground we gathered around the table in the camper and played some card games. The most fun was had when the ladies ganged up and out-voted me to play strip poker. I was good at that game but with four to one odds I was just barely able to make it to the end of the game with my socks on. When bedtime rolled around Sandy copied Kim's little trick with the puppy dog look and ended up in bed with Judy and me. There was an unspoken rule that Judy got first dibs on the bedroom. With the sounds coming from the upper bunk it was evident they had a good time too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.