Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 15: Cindy Becomes a Bigger Part of our Family

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Cindy Becomes a Bigger Part of our Family - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

Cindy had been living with Kim and me for a few months when she came to me one evening asking "Dad, I have known about you and Kim making love for a long time. Just because I am living here is no reason for you to stop your relationship. I am not a virgin so I know how much a girl can miss having sex. I would like you to not have to hide your relationship any more." She then sat quietly waiting for my reply. "Cindy, you are right that Kim and I have an unusual relationship. We have been lovers and have shared a beautiful sex life that has brought us many years of happiness and pleasure. We have been afraid to let you see the sexual side of our lives not knowing how you would react." "Dad, I not only want you to keep on being lovers, but, I would like to join you two in making love. I have secretly been in love with you ever since I first met you. Can we please share your bed tonight and as often as we can?" "Cindy, I would be honored to be able to show you the love I have for you by doing just that." She hugged and kissed me with one of those kisses that sent bolts of lightning through my body making me grow weak all over.

I walked to Kim's room where she was taking a nap. I kissed her awake and as she sat up I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. She had a puzzled expression on her face. When we got there I told her "I want to make love to you right here and right now." A little hesitant, she asked "Dad, Cindy is right in the living room. What if she hears us and figures out what we are doing?" "I can solve that problem real easy." I hollered out "Cindy would you come to my room please?" There was a light knock on my door and I said "Come in Cindy." The door opened and a very naked Cindy came in to stand by the bed where Kim and I were sitting. Kim's face showed a wide eyed look of surprise and her jaw hung open. Cindy said "Guys, you don't have to hide your love making any more. Not only that, but, I want to join you if it's ok with you Kim."

Kim answered her by getting up and hugging her and planting a big kiss on her lips. I could tell that there was a lot of love between these two that we now can share between us openly. Kim and I got undressed and all three of us slid into bed with me in the middle. That is my idea of heaven to be in the middle of a two girl and me sandwich. "Cindy," I said "Since this is your first time to make love with us I want to make it very special for you. Would you like that?" "Very much," was her reply so we all moved around so Cindy was in the middle. Kim and I slowly and gently made love to her raining kisses and caresses all over her body. Cindy laid there moaning and breathing hard while we paid homage to her beautiful body and soul. I slid down to her feet and massaged her feet adding kisses as I did. I gradually worked my way up her legs with kisses and caresses. While I was doing that Kim was kissing her and stroking her breasts paying particular attention to her erect nipples. When I had made it up to Cindy's lightly dusted mound I spread her legs to gain access to her treasures.

I kissed her Venus mound lightly adding darting licks which made her moan softly and flex her hips up to meet my mouth. I progressed down to the lower part of her sex licking and kissing all the way. When I got to the opening of her love tunnel I pressed inward with my tongue. Her very moist vagina opened slightly allowing my tongue to enter and taste the heavenly sweet ambrosia of her secretions. I didn't think I could ever get used to that flavor. It just tastes better each time I sample it. Kim and Cindy taste different from each other but they are both intoxicating. It was a true aphrodisiac in every sense of the word. I replaced my tongue with first one and then two fingers thrust deeply into her tunnel while I moved back up to suck on her protruding clit. When I took it into my mouth and nipped it with my teeth Cindy sucked in her breath and let out a scream as she crashed into a massive orgasm. With all she had been going through her body was accumulating a bundle of pent up frustrations that came flowing out like the flood from a burst dam. Her breath was labored and panting until she passed out from sensory overload.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.