Cheerleader Camp
Chapter 13: The Girls Graduate

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Girls Graduate - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

June had arrived and brought with it the high school graduation. Kim and Sandy would be graduating with honors and they had both been accepted at my alma mater, University of Houston and would be going for a degree in electrical engineering. Being an EE myself, I was as proud as could be. Engineering, being a male dominated field, is going to take a lot of hard work to break into, but I am sure that the girls will make it since they both are hard workers.

Senior prom was a gala affair with a live orchestra and singers. Kim and Sandy double dated and Judy and I served as chaperones. I really had a good time dancing all the slow dances with Judy. We had to circulate some to keep an eye on the kids to make sure they didn't get into trouble. We didn't attend the after prom party since we would be rather out of place there. The girls have been warned how to behave but I didn't think it was necessary. They are both very level headed and gave me no reason to worry. I let the girls use my car and Judy and I used her car.

After the dance Judy and I went to my house for a quiet nightcap and some friendly conversation and ... you guessed it ... some very hot sex. We did it in almost every position we could think of, some of which were actually legal in all 50 states. The kids all headed to Galveston for a party and bonfire on the beach. Sometime during the night the girls came to my house and crashed on Kim's bed and were sound asleep when Judy and I got up the next morning. We started breakfast and while we were cooking it two sleepy very naked girls stumbled their way into the kitchen and sat down. I could see right off that breakfast was going to be interesting in the least. Judy and I had put on sleep wear the night before. She was in one of my tee-shirts and I was in boxers. Just to be polite Judy and I stripped down to our birthday suits. Now we all matched.

We spent the rest of the morning skinny dipping between the hot tub and pool with occasional sunbathing sessions on one of the lounges. We got into a discussion about what changes we all would have to make with the girls starting college. One of the topics was transportation to and from class at U of H. There were a few suggestions tossed around and the only practical solution was to get a car for Kim and one for Sandy. You should have seen those two faces light up with BIG smiles. It was pretty much decided what we were to be doing in the afternoon.

Highway 59 Northeast of Houston had a wide variety of car dealers so we headed that way to shop. We stopped in at Ford, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Kia, Toyota{ and a few others. The girls wanted something economical and I was interested in safety. We settled on mid sized sedans from Kia. Judy and I had our checkbooks with us so we closed the deal right then and there. I made a quick call to my insurance agent and got a binder on each car in the girl's names. An hour and a half later the procession was headed out to our houses, by way of a gas station, with the girls driving their cars.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.