Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 11: Senior Year in Full Swing etc.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Senior Year in Full Swing etc. - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

With Kim in her senior year in high school things were getting serious. Academically she was taking the courses which would set her up to enter college next fall. She was heavy in science and math as well as taking the technology class. Her plan to go to University of Houston meant she had to buckle down on her studies. She did, however, have time to develop her social life and was dating some very nice guys on a regular basis. Some of them almost measured up to my requirements. She and I were very much in love but we both realize it would not continue on forever. Her sex life, while exciting for us, needed to develop more along socially acceptable paths.

I was still coaching the cheerleader squad after school three days a week and had a steady stream of girls coming by the house for tutoring in their subjects. There was no way I was going to want for female company. I even got invitations from the moms of my girls from time to time for dinner and companionship. One mom in particular seemed to be rather friendly whenever we saw each other. Sandy's mom Judy would sit next to me at the games and would hang next to me at the after game parties.

It took me with my dense brain a couple of weeks to suspect that she really liked me. What finally put the frosting on the cake was when Sandy took me aside and confided to me that her mother was hopping I would call her to ask her out. When I mentioned this to Kim her response was "Sheeze dad, it sure took you long enough. Sandy and I were starting to think we would have to hit you over the head with a brick to get you to wake up and smell the roses." I guessed I could blame it on being so busy doing for others that I had no time to think of my life.

I called Judy the next day and asked her if she would like to go out with me the next Saturday. She didn't hesitate at all when she said "I think that would be nice. What time would you like to pick me up?" "As long as I meet with Sandy's approval, we can see a movie and go to dinner and dancing afterwards." I said "How about right after lunch?" she then said "That would be fine but, instead, why don't you come for lunch and bring Kim so they girls can hang out while we are gone?" "Sounds like a date, I'll be there."

Saturday morning Kim got busy getting me ready for my first adult date in a few years. She had me shower and shave. She even took such good care of me that she got into the shower with me to make sure I (we?) got extra clean to the point of not only being squeaky clean but an orgasm for each of us. She got me dressed in an outfit carefully chosen from my closet and then proceeded to fuss over my hair to make sure every strand was perfectly in place. She also went out, washed our car, vacuumed and sprayed some perfume inside. She made sure I had some cologne on so I would smell nice. While all this was going on, I found out later, Sandy was doing the same thing for Judy. I guessed these two girls really wanted us to get hooked up.

I got Kim in the car and we drove over to Judy's house by way of a florist to pick up a nice corsage for Judy (Kim's suggestion). Our two girls had conspired to do everything in their power to make this date very special. I suspect their motives were a bit selfish in that they both would like to have a new sister and two parents.

We arrived at Judy's house at about noon and were met at the door by Sandy who ushered us in and we were seated on the couch in the living room. Sandy said that her mom wasn't quite ready yet so, in the meantime, "Greg, are you going to show my mom a good time today?" "Yes" "Are you going to treat her with the utmost respect that a queen deserves?" again "yes" "and will you get her home at a decent hour?" To that one I replied "I will have her home at an hour that meets with your approval." During all that Kim was just sitting there giggling up a storm with a big 'cat that ate the canary' grin on her face. Sandy then said "In that case you meet with my approval." She then surprised me with a kiss that caused my temperature to rise almost to the boiling point.

Judy didn't copy Sandy's entrance sliding down the banister but she gracefully descended the staircase almost like she was floating on air. Sandy had done a magnificent job of preparing a spectacular vision of beauty for me to see. Judy had her flowing over her shoulders like the golden waves of ripples on a pond at sunset. Framed by her spectacular hair was a face that could launch a thousand ships. Her radiating deep blue eyes had a magnetic property that drew my heart out of my chest to join with her soul. Her delicate lips curved upward in a smile that yearned to be joined by mine in an embrace of their own. She had on a form fitting red dress that virtually screamed out to me "Take me; I'm yours." To say that her face is pretty is a gross understatement. This goddess of sensuality was the true embodiment of the "Lady in red" just like in the song. Sandy then had to tell me twice that lunch is ready. I was so stunned that I walked to the kitchen literally in a trance. Sandy and Kim both beamed their approval and satisfaction. Along the way I noticed Kim give Sandy a 'high five.'

Sandy had prepared a soup and grilled cheese sandwich lunch with milk and cookies that was delicious. After lunch I had the uncanny feeling that I was being set up. I pinned the corsage on Judy's dress and on the way out the door I leaned back to ask the girls "Are you trying to set me up with Judy?" Their reply explained everything when they together said "We can always hope." It reminded me of that movie where the twins conspired to get their divorced parents back together. I guess it was purely by coincidence that the movie we went to see was "The Parent Trap." I held Judy's hand all through the movie while she rested her head on my shoulder. I thought I could detect her purring but maybe it was just wishful thinking. By the end of the movie there wasn't a dry eye between the two of us.

I escorted her out of the movie creating quite stir with this gorgeous woman on my arm. I truly felt like a king being the envy of most of the moviegoers. We got to my car and headed to one of my favorite restaurants "Bill Bennett's Steakhouse in the Sky. We were met at the door by the matre-de who greeted us with "Good evening Mister Thomas. Who is this lovely lady you have brought to us to brighten up my humble establishment?" I told him "Bill, let me introduce Queen Judy who will be joining me for dinner." Clicking his heels he bowed and kissed the back of her hand saying "I am humbled and honored to meet you your highness. Please follow me to your table." Poor Judy had a bewildered look on her face but followed him. We were seated at my favorite table in a secluded corner near the dance floor. Just as soon as we sat down a waiter came over saying "Welcome and good evening. My name is Andre' and I will attend to your needs this evening." He handed us menus did a precise about face and left. Judy asked me "Isn't this place a bit expensive Greg?" "Nothing," I replied "Is too good for you, your highness." With a stern look on her face she said "Cut he crap Greg. It may impress my daughter but I can see right through your efforts to try to seduce me." After a few seconds she added "You don't have to try. You've already got me hooked."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.