Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 8: School Starts Back Up

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: School Starts Back Up - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

Fall had arrived and the girls moved to the school for their practice sessions three times a week. Kim had gone into her sophomore year and I was working full time for the school as the technology teacher. I was fortunate to have three of my girls taking the course as an elective. This meant that on days that they didn't have practice; at least one of them would be at my house for some individual tutoring. Sometimes one or the other of them would complain of tightness in their muscles and ask for a leg massage. I was reluctant at first but over time it became a regular thing. It got to the point that all three of them would get the treatment every time they came over. Oh, the things a guy has to do just to be helpful.

Kim had her fifteenth birthday party so naturally she invited the varsity cheerleaders. All seven of them plus Kim made my house a regular beehive of chaotic activity. The weather was still warm enough so it turned out to be a pool and hot tub party. Most of the afternoon was an almost continuous dunking and splashing fest. Throughout that time I was enlisted to help out by treating the occasional feigned leg cramp. They didn't all gang up on me at once so I could take my time and make the therapy memorable for them. I didn't have a bad time doing it either.

Some of the girls would even ask me to continue the massage to the inside of their bikini bottoms. One girl, Sandy, I noticed was still a virgin with an intact hymen. I was convinced that if I wanted to do it they all would go all the way with me. Not knowing if they were protected convinced me that I was not ready to enter 'daddy-hood'. I had Kim on the pill so that part was safe but seven cheerleaders going to class with big bellies was not my idea of the way things should be. Kim got some very nice presents from her friends including some pretty racy goodies bought at Victoria's Secret. I spent almost the whole day panting and breathing hard and turning to stone in my shorts as Kim held each one up in place and sort of modeled them.

After the party wound down and her friends left, it was my turn, that time, to grab Kim and drag HER off to the bedroom. Most times it was she that initiated things but this time I was in such bad shape I couldn't stand it. This bevy of beautiful bouncing babes in bikinis had its effect on me. Since we had spent so much time in the pool and hot tub we decided to forgo a shower and got right down to business.

Once we were naked standing by the bed kissing I had an idea. I swooped her up and carried her out to the hot tub dunking both of us in the tepid water. We sat on one of the underwater benches and made very slow and passionate love to each other. One time she tried to see how long she could hold her breath by dipping down and deep-throating me. She sucked and licked me all the way to a most enjoyable orgasm. When she came up for air I noticed that she had not missed a single drop and was even licking her lips. After a nice long kiss I decided to reciprocate the favor.

I dove down under to her spread legs and proceeded to stimulate her as much as was humanly possible. I did have to come up for air a couple of times but I managed to get her off twice by sucking and licking her clit during the process. Seeing her reaction to my ministrations caused a renewal of my erection so I sat on the seat with her straddling me and we made slow and gentle, passionate love, for almost a half hour before we both came at the same time.

The next weekend on Saturday Kim went to a friend's house for a sleepover so I figured I would have a nice calm evening to myself. Well, how wrong could I be? Shortly after Kim left my doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood two of my cheerleader's single moms. I had no idea what they wanted but I invited them anyways.

We all had a seat on the couch and chatted for a while when Sandy's mom said "Greg, the rest of the cheerleader moms and I wanted to figure out how we could show our appreciation for all the hard work you have done for our daughters through the year and especially at camp. We tossed around a few ideas and came up with a plan."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.