Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: Back Home

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back Home - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

After loading our gear in the back of my SUV and returning the bus to the lot, Kim and I headed home. It had been such an exhausting week that we decided to unpack later. Kim took off her uniform and put it in the laundry hamper and joined me in my bed. We were both too tired to fool around so we just cuddled and went to sleep.

About two and a half hours later I was awakened by a very sweet kiss from a very naked girl. She said, in her best little girl voice, "Dad, I'm hungry." I suggested "Get dressed and we can bop over to Ponderosa and have some dinner. She did and we did just that. We had a delicious dinner and even had some wine with our meal. Since she looked of age there were no questions asked. As has become one of our traditions, we shared a piled high desert with the obligatory chocolate ice cream in abundance.

Arriving back at our house we crashed on the couch cuddled before the TV to watch another of her favorite "chick flicks." Every time the actress in the movie would kiss the male lead Kim would lean up and give me a warm kiss. I thought "I could do this forever." Once the movie ended at about eleven Kim put on her very seductive face and said sweetly "Daddy, let's grab a shower and dive into bed. I've missed sleeping with you for a whole week and I feel like I am going to melt down into a puddle of hormones." Feeling the same way I picked her up and made a hasty path to the master bath. She giggled all the way. God, I like that sound. It's like music to my ears and sets fire to my very soul.

In the interest of saving time we undressed ourselves while the shower was warming up. She and I both couldn't resist giving each other little pinches and caresses as we got into the shower. She said "Let's hurry so we can get into bed" "No way sexy lady." I replied "We are going to take our time and do it right." She just giggled, grabbing the bar of soap and lathering me up. As we have found over time is that we required some special attention to critical parts of our bodies. So much so that she had me exploding all over her and the wall in no time at all. I had to hold on to the wall to keep from collapsing on the floor. When I had recovered enough I reciprocated washing her from head to toe. She also had a nice orgasm while I held her up in an embrace. We did manage to get out just as the water was cooling off reminding me that I needed to get a bigger water heater.

All dried off we made a naked bee line to the bed and jumped in. Her orgasm in the shower was so inspiring to me that I was sporting another erection ready for business. Kim grabbed it and remarked "Look who wants to come out to play." I responded with "Little girl, it's all for you if you can stand it." She sexily said "Come here big boy, and make love with me." So without going into too much detail I can tell you that we made passionate and quite noisy love for about an hour. I brought her to three loud thrashing orgasms before I allowed my self to have one. I had been so pent up with emotion for the week that it was one of my biggest explosions of nuclear proportions. Totally drained and basking in the afterglow we cuddled and fell asleep.

Now you might think that her horniness had been satiated, but, at about three AM she was ready to go again. She slipped under the covers and took my flaccid penis in her mouth and proceeded to wake it and me up by sucking so hard I was convinced she would suck my balls right up through the middle. Once I was totally awake and hard enough she straddled me and took me inside her love tunnel all the way to the root and then proceeded to bounce and thrust her way through another two orgasms, not stopping until I exploded again. She collapsed on top of me and went right to sleep. So did I since that was my favorite position for sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.