Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 4: Talent Show

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Talent Show - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

For the couple of hours before the campfire all the girls rushed back to their camping areas to prepare for the talent show. It had been announced before camp that would be a talent show so the girls could prepare. Kim had gotten together with my squad and cooked up their entry. She didn't let on to me what they would be doing so it was going to be a total surprise. I trusted her to exercise discretion, but, remembering what my girls had done that morning I was a little bit worried.

All the other coaches were working with their squads. Kim told me to make myself scarce since their preparations involved changing clothes. In spite of just having seen and kissed each of them naked I was exiled to the dining hall to chat and drink coffee until the campfire was to start at eight. When eight rolled around I ambled over to the fire circle. The fire had been lit and was building up nicely casting a flickering glow to the area.

All the girls assembled and were seated. I joined my girls where we usually sat. I noticed that they were all wearing bathrobes which increased my worry level. I thought to myself "Oh no; they wouldn't really do their talent show entry naked would they?"

The first group came out dressed in matching long dresses and lined up on the stage that had been assembled out of dinning hall tables. They beautifully entertained us with a very talented rendition of the song "Climb Every Mountain" in multi part harmony. They got an enthusiastic round of applause.

Next up was another group dressed in matching casual attire. They formed up in a group on the stage while music was played on a portable stereo they had brought. That group, then launched into a spectacular dance routine. There were some quite provocative moves that were borderline tasteful. Still, I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Next up was my girls. I found out that they had put together a fashion show. That would explain the extra suit cases they had brought on the bus. Kim had been extremely secretive about their entry and sensing my nervousness told me "Relax coach; You'll enjoy our little show." I thought to myself again "Yeah right, they're going to get us kicked out of the camp and banished forever." Kim got up and announced that they were doing a fashion show for the modern girl.

First up was Cindy. She shed her robe and walked down the stage like a professional runway model. She was showing a semi-provocative combination of very tight hot pant shorts and very thin halter top. You could clearly make out her erect nipples and definite camel toe. In the back the shorts made an obvious crack along her bottom. This outfit couldn't have taken up much space in the suitcase since it came in a spray can. I really liked that one.

Next was Janet who came out dressed as a Hawaiian hula-dancer. She had on a coconut shell bra and a grass skirt. I couldn't tell for sure but it almost looked like she had nothing on under that skirt. She swayed her way across the stage to the tune of island themed music. Her dance moves were without a doubt quite provocative. Yeah I liked that one too.

Then, out came Stephanie. The sound was a recording of the surf. She had on the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. The top amounted to two triangles which left a copious quantity of her breasts exposed only covering the essentials. The bottom was an equally brief thong which showed enough to make it clear that she shaved. The back of the bottoms revealed every square inch of her cute bubble butt with lust a half in wide strap up the middle. It was amazing what you could make with less than a tenth of a yard of material. These outfits were getting better and better as they went. I was having a great time leering at all these very sexy girls as they strutted their stuff.

Last to take the stage was Sandy. She was modeling sleepwear that evidently she had purchased at Victoria's Secret. She had on a sheer jacket which did nothing to hide her voluptuous breasts with erect nipples quite evident. The bottoms were a sheer see-thru pair of almost non-existent gauze panties showing that she was clean shaved. The back did encase her cute bottom but did not obstruct the view in the least. This one ranked way up there on my list of great views.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.