Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: The Week's Half Gone

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Week's Half Gone - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

In the dining hall there were some more announcements and then we all chowed down to soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. The activity level in camp resulted in all of the girls not leaving so much as a single crumb on their plate or drop of soup in their bowl. I did pretty well myself. Afternoon had my squad in the tumbling area. I figured I better go there with them just in case. Evidently word got around about that mornings injury and treatment. No less than six of my girls were limping around complaining of ankle injuries. I just announced "Ok girls, knock it off. I can't carry you all to the first aid cabin." There was a collective "Awwww" from the conspirators. I was not at all surprised to see that Kim was one of them. We made it through that exercise without incident. I escorted them to their camping area and as soon as we got there the dinner bell rang. This time as we marched I noticed even more of the groups were mimicking us by marching and singing.

Dinner was pretty good food and I enjoyed it quite well. Roast beef, mashed potatoes and corn with pudding for desert filled us up. Free time was scheduled until eight when we were all to assemble for a camp fire. We arrived as a group and took our seats on some log benches. The camp staff put on a play for us and the girls were entertained with some pretty good comedy. I had talked with the head camp counselor and was in charge of lighting the camp fire. I had hidden a combination of common chemicals I got from the landscape shed in the base of the fire pile. Before you ask, no, I will not tell you what chemicals I used. I addressed the assemblage with one of my favorite scary camping stories.

Right when I got to just the right spot in the story while just about everybody was holding their breath I jerked on a rope I had hidden and the camp fire burst into flames about twenty feet high. There was a collective outpouring of breath as the girls let out their breath and some of them even screamed in the process. From then on they sang songs and told stories until about nine when it all broke up so they could get back to their tents. I saw my girls to their campsite and then walked up to the dining hall to be barraged with a throng of ladies. They basically asked "Wasn't it enough to win state championship with those unconventional bunny costumes? Then you got your squad a chance to be professional models for the uniform catalog. You had to come to camp and impress everyone with your dinner marches and songs and then you make a big production of lighting the fire. What else do you have up your sleeve?" I replied "Ladies, ladies I'm just doing what is fun for me and the girls. After all, isn't being a cheerleader supposed to be fun?" They just nodded.

Off to bed to try to get some sleep. I was wondering if there would be a repeat of last night. Although I enjoyed the heck out of what they did I really need my sleep. I climbed into bed and lay awake for a while anticipating but I eventually fell asleep. I didn't hear my door open but I had a dream that I was being given a world class blow job.

Gradually I came awake. Opening my eyes I noticed a large bulge in the bed covers right above my mid section. I pulled the covers back and all I could see was a blonde head bobbing up and down as pleasure mounted in me to new heights. She noticed that I was awake so she got up and straddled my waist. She reached down grabbing my rampant erection lining it up just right and then lowered herself till I was buried to the hilt in a warm moist velvet lined tunnel of love. She paused like that and then commenced an up and down rhythm driving my arousal through the roof. I remained silent only adding thrusts of my own. It soon became evident that I was going to explode and had no control to stop. In the dim light I could not tell who my mystery lover was but I sure was enjoying her efforts. She went into spasms as her orgasm hit her she made little whimpering sounds at the end that sounded vaguely familiar but I could not place them. Unable to hold off I exploded into her with gusto filling her to overflowing with my baby producing juice. When it was all over she quietly said "Good night daddy" Oh my god, it was Kim. She then kissed me and left. There were no other visitors that night so I got the sleep I needed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.