Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 2: Accidents happen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Accidents happen - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

I made it over to the tumbling area where the girls were practicing the various elements of cheerleading routines. They would jump, dive and roll in a coordinated activity. As one of the girls dove she let out with a scream and landed in a heap holding her ankle and crying. I rushed over to her and since I had first aid training I tried to see what I could do to help her. Her ankle had started to turn red and it looked to me like a strain. The area instructor asked me if I could get her to the first aid cabin for the nurse to look after her. I helped the girl who had stopped crying to stand up. As soon as her injured foot hit the ground she let out with another scream. I immediately picked her up and headed for the first aid cabin.

While carrying her she wrapped both arms around my neck and rested her hear on my shoulder. Just as soon as we had left the area she lifted her head and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Once again I was stunned unable to do anything but carry on. Shortly after that she raised her head up again and kissed me on the lips pressing her tongue into my mouth. I was so surprised I just kissed her back. She moaned softly and gripped my neck a little tighter. She then lifted her head and whispered in my ear "Did you have fun last night?" in reply I asked her "Was that you?" She simply said "Uh huh" By that time we had made it to the first aid cabin so I let the conversation drop as I carried her in.

The nurse waved us over to one of the cots where I carefully laid her down. It seemed she did not want to let go of my neck but I pried her arms loose and stood up. I explained to the nurse what had happened. She examined the girl's ankle and determined that it was a sprain and started to treat it. I turned to leave but the girl sobbingly asked "Mister Thomas can you stay with me please?" I nodded and went to her and held her hand while the nurse worked on her. The nurse told her that she should stay off that ankle for a few hours and see if it gets to feeling better. The nurse took me aside and told me that it was not a serious sprain and she should be fine shortly. I thanked the nurse and picked up the girl to take her to her camping area. Just as soon as we were out the door she raised her head and kissed me again on the cheek. She whispered in my ear "Thanks for not rejecting me last night. I enjoyed every second of what we did." "I'm glad you enjoyed it" I answered "but it can never happen again. She sadly said "I know."

She directed me to her tent and I took her inside to place her on her cot to rest. Before I could leave she said "Could you stay with me for a little while please?" "Ok" I replied. She was sitting up on her cot and had me sit beside her. She wrapped her arms around my neck again and I reciprocated by holding her in a warm embrace. She then gave me one of those curl-your-toes kisses that I cannot resist. While we were kissing she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. I didn't resist her and caressed her breast. She pulled her tee shirt up and moved my hand to her naked breast. I continued my caresses feeling her nipple get erect while she softly moaned. I leaned down and kissed her nipple and started sucking on it while running my tongue along the pencil eraser shaped middle. All of a sudden she stiffened and let out a scream right into my chest as she came in an orgasm. After she descended back to earth I told her that I should leave before we are discovered. She then thanked me and I left. That bulge in my pants would be a dead giveaway if anyone saw it but I was able to will it down before I encountered anyone along the way.

As I continued my walk around camp I visited each of the areas to see what my girls were going to be facing. Nothing seemed outstanding so I figured they would be ok. Just as I was leaving the last area the lunch bell rang so I headed for my girl's camp site. They were all there so we lined up for our march to the dining hall. As I was lining them up Kim gave me a nice little wink and smile. I whispered in her ear "I love you too." Along the way I noticed that some of the other groups had adopted out marching and singing routine. I knew some marching songs from boot camp but I don't think they would go over too well here.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.