Lock Cassandra in the Stocks - Cover

Lock Cassandra in the Stocks

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cassandra or Cassie for short is transported to the Colonies for indentured service. She did not realize she would be a virtual slave but sometimes things could get a whole lot worse and she might find herself in a far worse situation. It seems like a good time for a real good spell to be cast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Nudism  

Cassie was falling into a pleasant routine. Her interlude with the two young masters at the swimming hole was most enjoyable and she appreciated their fine young cocks with the vast resources of creamy cum. She was not as pleased with the midnight sorties into her bed by the young boys because she knew it was she who would suffer the humiliation of a well-deserved whipping.

Her thoughts of the prison on the other side of the ocean and her sometimes ill treatment at the hands of jailors, prisoners, and even the sailors on the transport ship faded away into obscurity and she experienced a period of pussy-filled contentment.

Early one morning, she was on her way back from the river with two buckets of water when she spied a bundle of rags at the side of the path. On closer inspection, she discovered it was the huddled sleeping body of a young woman covered in dirt and grime.

"Wake up, mistress, there will be folk on this road shortly and you look most discombobulated."

The mass of matted hair and shredded clothing moved and a pretty face under the coat of grime looked up with some degree of consternation.

"Where am I? Who might you be, young lady?"

Cassie laughed because she knew she was in the right place and it was this intruder who was the true interloper.

"I be Cassandra Higgins or just call me Cassie. I am bound to the family Simmons in that house just up the hill. We are about a two hour walk due south of the Plymouth colony but I fear this place has no name that I am aware of."

The woman stood up and Cassie could see she was older than she first thought although still quite fetching and of a nubile nature.

"I am the widow Hedgepeth from Salem town and have found it necessary to acquit myself of that locale due to a misunderstanding over my use of healing herbs. Every female not tied to a protector is under grave suspicion in old Salem these days."

"Come back with me to the river, mistress Hedgepeth and we can get you washed and cleaned up nicely. I will get a clean shift from the line to replace your unsuitable remnants."

When Cassie came back to the river, she found the young widow up to her nipples in the water washing her long black hair in the rushing current.

"I also brought you some of the goat's soap we made just yesterday. It works wonders in taking out all the dirt and it makes the skin feel new again."

The widow smiled her gratitude and moved a little closer to the bank to run the soap over her suddenly white skin. Cassie was sorely tempted to join her as she still had some residue from Joshua and Jonathan's previous night's deposits. She stripped off her work shift and slid into the cool waters of the fast moving river. She accepted the bar of soap from mistress Hedgepeth and lathered her breasts and hairy bush.

"Let me help you with that, dearie!"

Cassie was surprised when her new friend began to run the bar all over her body with lingering slow strokes between her legs and even up deep into her nether regions where she found it difficult to reach.

They both rested on the bank of the river without benefit of any clothing at all. Cassie allowed the woman to roll over on top of her and let her rub her hairy pubic mound hard against her throbbing clitoris. Her climax came swiftly and she wrapped her arms tightly around the strange woman from Salem town.

"I have never done that before, mistress, is it not unnatural for us to be doing such things?"

The older woman laughed and said,

"I am feared that is one of the reasons they are hunting me right now, dearie!"

"You remind me of my mother, mistress Hedgepeth. She was always being friendly with the other young girls in prison and was much skilled in the use of herbs and potions. Do you think she was a witch?"

"Witches is it, little butter bottom? All this talk of witches has got many an innocent girl a reward of suffering and death for just trying to help their neighbors."

The shadow of Good Wife Simmons cast a darkness over them and they both looked up with guilt written all over their faces.

"So my little bound girl is spreading her legs for females as well. What is the matter, missy, aren't my two strapping boys enough to fill your pussy?"

"I am so sorry, Good Wife, I beg your forgiveness."

"Get your clothes on girl; we have to get this Salem doxie hidden well away. Hurry to the curing shed and spread a bed of straw in the lean-to out back. The menfolk have no need to go there because it would only mean work. I will allow her to stay for three days and no longer. If we are found out, you, I and even my little one will all be under suspicion. They consider any female with a hairy slit to be in league with the devil just for talking to one of the Salem coven."

"Thank you, Good Wife, I am beholden to you."

"You are already beholden to me, you little fool. Now, I will expect some of that pretty tongue to be taking care of that which my silly husband has been avoiding for some time. My boys have been whispering about your female skills."

Cassie looked at the Good Wife with new eyes.

The matriarch was large and not in the least fair of face but she did have strong legs and soft, billowy breasts that hung down sensuously almost to her belly. It did not seem like an altogether unpleasant assignment.

On the third and final night, the widow Hedgepeth gave Cassie a strange pointed star talisman and told her,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.