Lock Cassandra in the Stocks - Cover

Lock Cassandra in the Stocks

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cassandra or Cassie for short is transported to the Colonies for indentured service. She did not realize she would be a virtual slave but sometimes things could get a whole lot worse and she might find herself in a far worse situation. It seems like a good time for a real good spell to be cast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Nudism  

Cassandra Higgins didn't remember much of the journey on the foul-smelling ship to the new colony in Massachusetts. She just knew that she was pretty much sick and nauseous the entire way. It was a good thing that she was always right on the verge of upchucking because it kept the randy sailors and the shifty indentured servants away from her hammock at bedtime.

When she finally got her feet on dry land, Cassie was induced to tears of relief. Her new master, Squire Simmons was pinch-nosed and wide-assed, a combination that made her uncertain whether to giggle or to turn away in dismay. The very first thing he did was to show her the switch he had cut just to help with her training for service.

Good wife Simmons was literally as big as a house. When she stood in the doorway, no light could be seen outside. There were 7 little Simmons including the barely a babe Jesse who seemed to always be nibbling on something or other. Jesse resembled the mother a great deal. The 2 older boys, Joshua and Jonathan, were 16 and 17 respectively. They were so similar in look and demeanor that one could scarcely tell them apart. Before Cassie had even begun to settle in, both of them took great pleasure in constantly worrying her flanks with little pinches and rude pokes. She wanted to tell either the Master or the Good Wife, but was afraid of the reaction since she was their bound worker for the next 4 years. That would be a long time to be at the displeasure of the entire family.

She reflected on her hung, drawn, and quartered father and her once comely mother now residing in the rat-infested debtor's prison. Her mother had survived by prostrating her body to the whims of both jailors and debtors alike. Cassie remembered that her mother had once been so caught up in the selection of scents and ribbons for her long beautiful hair that she was never able to adapt to the incarcerated lifestyle or the humiliations she suffered at the hands of her captors. Cassie had watched her slowly deteriorate into just another slattern passed around for the pleasure of the unappreciative males. It was fortunate that Cassie was selected for transport to the New World and the Colonies or she would have certainly suffered the same fate.

After a few weeks, she slowly settled into her new lifestyle as a general "do everything" servant to the Simmons family. They were not rich folk, but the food was both tasty and generous in measure. Cassie considered herself to be lucky despite her lack of freedom and endless chores to perform.

She was sleeping soundly one night when she was startled by the touch of a hand on her bare rump under her simple nightshirt. Since she had witnessed her mother repeatedly treated the same way in the prison bed by faceless males with demanding cocks, Cassie kept silent and pretended to be asleep. Soon, she heard the whisper of Jonathan's changing voice in her ear telling her to just relax and not to make "any noise". At 18 years of age, Cassie had seldom been called to perform "below the waist" sex and had only recently lost her virginity to a drunken sailor on board the transport ship. He was so drunk; he cared little for her seasickness that had weakened her to the point of no resistance at all. The sudden splitting of her hymen on the point of his cock was of no consequence in comparison to the nausea induced by the constant rolling of the badly barnacled ship. Even when the still stiff cock wandered back to her innocent brown eye, she only winced with the severe stretching of her sphincter muscle and allowed the anonymous sailor to deposit his creamy white load in her young anal channel. It seeped out all night long preventing her from much needed sleep.

Young master Jonathan was rubbing his long cock on her rear crack with a steady and furtive intrusion that put pressure on her tiny scrunched up pucker hole. She was glad that the young master wanted the pleasure of her brown eye because she was overly concerned with the prospects of unmarried young motherhood in a strange place and without male protection. He was hurting her slightly and she bit her own finger to keep from moaning in the still night air.

Once he had seated his shaft inside her channel, it was much better and she lifted her ass cheek so he could get even deeper into her gut. They both remained silent and only the steady murmur of Jonathan's rock-hard shaft sliding relentlessly into her defenseless posterior bore witness to their cleavage.

The youngest female sibling Fannie raised her head suspecting something untoward in the darkened room they shared. She could only see the motionless outline of Cassie's form right next to her. Young master Jonathan was hidden by the swell of Cassie's hip and he continued his silent drilling of the bound servant girl's bottom undetected.

Right after Fannie drifted back into unconcerned sleep, Cassie felt the flood of young master Jonathan's cum inside her seldom explored rectum. He kissed her ear and patted her bottom like she deserved some appreciation for her courteous acceptance of his unexpected entry.

The next morning, Cassie saw Jonathan and his brother Joshua talking excitedly to each other with several studied sideways glances in her direction. She blushed because she was certain they were talking about how nicely she had given up her ass to the pleasure of young Jonathan.

There was a lot of talk at the market when she went with the Good Wife Simmons about how a whole coven of Witches had been exposed in Salem town. That kind of talk made Cassie a bit nervous because a few times her own mother had been accused of casting spells on the randy males who preyed on her.

Her mother had even been dunked in sport to verify her non-Witch status. Everyone except her mother thought it was great fun. She had to sleep in wet clothes that very night. When her friend in the jail, Samantha described in great detail exactly how they executed her father, she also added that the treatment was nothing in comparison to the treatment accorded to a proven witch and then, she added with a nasty glint in her eye,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.