After School - Cover

After School

Copyright© 2012 by ace writer1

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girls sex escapades on her way home from school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Susie's legs felt a little weak as she walked down the street. She could still feel the Vastos family's huge schlongs in her asshole and taste them in her mouth, and the memory of the dear old man's cock in her cunt made her pussy twitch with remembered pleasure. She was so glad she had stopped at the restaurant and discovered the wonderful things they had that were not on the menu. She would like to eat there every day, but she doubted if there would be enough for her that often. Unless Mrs. Vastos had more relatives with big schlongs. She would have to ask. Her happy dreams were rudely interrupted.

"Hey sweetie! Wanna suck my cock?"

A delivery van had stopped next to her at a traffic light. The driver's obscenely grinning face looked down at her from the open window. His eyes took in every inch of the delectable sight, moving from the rounded slopes of her young ass, scarcely covered by the short skirt, to the thrusting mounds of her titties. He spat on the sidewalk.

"Ya wanna suck my cock? I got a big one."

The idea delighted Susie. She broke into a big smile as she turned to him and answered: "Sure! I'd love to!" A look of complete bewilderment flooded the man's face. She wasn't supposed to react like that. Susie stepped off the curb in front of the van and hurried towards the passenger door, carefully watching the traffic. If she had been paying more attention to the man in the van she would have seen the panic in his eyes as he saw her cross in front of him. Then she wouldn't have been so surprised when he suddenly pulled away the moment she touched the door handle, leaving her standing in the middle of the road.

Susie was disappointed. Her mouth was already salivating in anticipation. But she had seen the same thing happen before. All too often some man would make a remark as she passed, say he wanted to fuck her, and then, when she happily agreed, rush away in confusion. Men! She really didn't understand them sometimes. But she wanted them all the time.

The many men she had already had that afternoon: her teacher, the janitor, the vice-principal, Pop MacIntosh and the two salesmen, the entire Vastos family, were beginning to seem like distant memories. But she was nearly home.

There probably wouldn't be too many more cocks falling in her path, and she still had to decide what to do about her clothes. Maybe she could think up some harmless explanation for her mother. Her father would understand. Ever since she had got up the courage to suck him off in the shower last month, he had begun to understand what a hot-assed daughter he had, and he knew that she fucked other men.

Sometimes Susie thought he enjoyed the idea of other men fucking his daughter almost as much as he enjoyed fucking her himself. But her mother still didn't know.

She was lost in thought as she drew closer to her home.

The excited barking of a neighbour's dog brought her back to reality. She was in front of the Reynolds house, just two doors away from her parents. Ralph and Lorna Reynolds had just moved into the neighbourhood a few months ago, and

Susie didn't know them very well yet. However, she was quickly getting to know Ralph Reynolds. Since she had noticed that he usually left for work at the same time she left for school, she had made a point of joining him in his garage several times a week. Usually she sat in his car sucking his cock while he stood in front of the open door; sometimes she leaned over the hood of the car while he fucked her vigorously from behind. He was a nice man.

Mrs. Reynolds was sitting on the porch with a drink in her hand, watching their dog play in the front yard. The dog was bouncing energetically up and down in front of

Susie. She bent to hug him, then walked up the walk towards the porch with the dog running after her. It was too bad it wasn't Mr. Reynolds. She would have liked to have his nice cock inside her right now. But maybe Mrs. Reynolds would help her with her clothes, let her clean them up a bit before she went home.

The dog seemed intoxicated by Susie's presence, his tail wagging furiously. He was a large, friendly dog of an unknown mixture of breeds. Lorna Reynolds called out to him sharply, telling him to leave Susie alone. But the poor animal could not. The scent that drifted from between her legs was setting him on fire. As Susie walked, she almost tripped over him several times; he danced alongside her, pushing his head under her skirt. When his cold nose brushed her inner thigh, Susie felt a thrill run through her.

She stopped at the porch steps. Mrs. Reynolds was looking curiously at her dishevelled appearance. The dog was still nosing around under her skirt, and began to lick her cum-coated thighs with his warm rasping tongue. He would not stop despite Lorna's orders to him to behave, and the feel of the dog's tongue on her sent strange shivers through Susie's body.

"It's all right, Mrs. Reynolds, he isn't bothering me.

But could I ask you a favour?"

"Why, of course, Susie. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I'd just like to stop a minute and use your bathroom, maybe, to sort of try to clean up my clothes before my mother sees them. They got kind of messed up on the way home from school."

It was very hard for Susie to talk with the dog's strong tongue now nearing her matted pussy hairs.

"Certainly, child. Come right in and we'll see what we can do for you. Rover! Stop that! I don't know what's got into you. Leave Susie alone!"

She opened the screen door and stepped aside to let

Susie pass. Rover followed quickly. The stains on the young girl's clothes very very strange, and Mrs. Reynolds could not understand why her dog was so intent to get under

Susie's skirt, nor why the girl did not seem to protest. As the door slammed behind them, the dog once more pushed his head right under Susie's short skirt, lifting it enough so that Mrs. Reynolds could see the young girl's naked behind.

A strange feeling shot through her, one she tried to repress.

"But how on earth did your clothes get this way, Susie?

I've never seen anything like it. And why aren't you wearing panties?"

Susie reflected a moment, then decided to be honest.

There really was no other way to explain everything. If

Mrs. Reynolds was too shocked she might tell her mother, but something in the older woman's attitude suggested to Susie that her secret would be safe. She wanted to see how the other woman would react, though she couldn't say exactly why.

"Well, I guess it's mostly come. I've been fucking a lot on the way home from school. Usually I get undressed, but sometimes there just isn't time. That's why I got rid of my panties to save time."

Lorna Reynolds didn't believe her ears. The muscles in her stomach contracted, her face flushed, and her breathing became difficult. Fucking! This sweet young girl! And talking about it so openly. It had to be true, too, she thought, looking more closely at the stains and breathing in the odour that surrounded the young girl. Come. It couldn't be anything else. And there was Rover, trying to lick it up, and Susie was letting him. It was incredible.

She didn't know what to say.

"But ... your boyfriend? What does he... ?" she stammered, not knowing what she wanted to ask.

"Oh, I don't have a boy-friend, Mrs. Reynolds. Mom says that I'm too young to date. So I usually just fuck with men

I meet on the way home."

Rover was still trying to push his head under Susie's skirt. His cold nose ran over her wet pussy lips, bumping against her clitoris and making Susie gasp. Lorna Reynolds could see what was happening, but she could not believe it.

She stared in horrified fascination at the dog's head moving enthusiastically under the young girl's skirt. She knew that this was horrible, that she should put a stop to it right away, but she couldn't. Some strange tension filled her body.

"But ... you're so young. I can't believe ... I mean who? ... why? ... how?"

Susie could see Mrs. Reynolds excitement and she wanted to see what would happen next. Calmly, she began telling of the adventures that had befallen her so far today on her way home from school. Of course she didn't name names. Susie was very discreet--she certainly would never mention Mr.

Reynolds. And while she talked, she caresssed Rover's head as he began to lap at her juicy pussy.

Lorna could take no more. With a little moan of frustrated passion she pulled the girl away from the dog and pushed her towards the bathroom, hoping to escape the demons that were bedeviling her. Her mind was full of images of big cocks sliding into Susie's girlish cunt. It upset her and excited her terribly. She didn't know why, but her husband had scarcely made love to her more than once or twice in the past month. Now, her unreleased sexual tensions were making her tremble.

While she had been at university she had had a brief lesbian affair with her room-mate one year. It had not lasted long. Both had found boyfriends quickly. But it had been sweet and satisfying. The memories came flooding back as she looked over Susie's luscious body. Her pussy ached.

Angrily, she pushed the protesting dog out of the bathroom, but they could both hear him whining behind the door. Susie said nothing, merely smiled and waited. She could tell that this was going to be another wonderful adventure.

"O.K. now let's get those clothes off. We'll put them in the sink to soak, then we can just pop them into the dryer. If we need it, I can get out my iron. You'll soon be good as new."

Her voice was strained and her gestures awkward and stiff as she reached out to help Susie with her clothes.

Her hands brushed nervously against the sides of the young girl's breasts as she pulled the T-shirt over her head, noting with suppressed excitement the traces of many hands where the fabric bulged around the swelling titties.

Lorna's mouth watered when she saw those two delicious mounds. She bent to help pull the hopelessly wrinkled and stained skirt off those lovely legs. Her face was right in front of Susie's delicate young pussy. Its pink lips, still swollen from her fucking with Mr. Vastos, gleamed with

Rover's saliva. Lorna could see spots of dried come that matted the silken hairs framing the delicious slit. She wanted to plunge her face into that marvelous valley, taste it with her own lips. But she could not bring herself to do it.

Slowly and reluctantly getting to her feet, she took the two discarded pieces of clothing and dropped them into the sink. Mechanically she sprinkled them with soap powder and ran the water. She had to get away or she would do something foolish.

"Here, Susie. You look after this. I'll go and find you something to wear in the meantime."

It hurt to tear herself away from that lovely body.

Maybe if she's dressed, it will be easier, she thought. Her mind did not want to let her give in to her desires. All that had been long ago in the past. Now she was a married woman, respectable housewife. She should be reprimanding

Susie, not lusting after her. But she couldn't stop the ache in her loins.

As soon as Lorna had hurried away, Rover managed to push his way into the bathroom. Susie was leaning over the sink, washing out her clothes. When she felt the dog's cold nose again on her warm flesh, she gasped and leaned over even further, thrusting her ass back at him to give him access to her slit. The dog began licking feverishly, sending his whole muzzle deep between her ass cheeks, sweeping his rough tongue from her pussy to her asshole, slurping up the remains of the gallons of come that had been squirted into

Susie that afternoon. Susie squirmed her ass and sighed in pleasure.

When Lorna Reynolds returned with a bathrobe in her hand, she stopped outside the open door, hypnotised by the shocking sight in front of her. She couldn't move. The bathrobe dropped from her hand, and that same hand pressed tightly against her crotch and began rubbing. Susie suddenly cried out in pleasure. The dog's licking had already pushed her to an orgasm.

"Susie! Rover! Stop that! How can you let him do that, Susie! It's horrible, and I won't have it."

"What? Oh, I didn't notice," said Susie, turning to face her, letting the older woman take in a full view of her naked breasts and pussy. "But don't be mad at Rover. he was only playing. I don't mind."

Lorna pushed the dog away, even more angrily this time.

She was aroused and jealous and she was trying desperately to fight both feelings. Seeing the dog with his tongue between susie's ass cheeks only made her desires seem that much more horrible and animalistic. Susie was sorry to see the dog go. Not only had his tongue felt so good on her pussy, but she had just noticed the long, red cock that had appeared beneath his belly. Even though it looked very different from any of the men's organs she had known, it was undeniably a cock, and Susie hated the idea of being so close to a hard cock that wasn't in her body someplace.

Since there were always lots of men willing to fuck her, susie had never even considered the possibility of animals.

Now she did and the very idea excited her enormously. But she couldn't very well tell Mrs. Reynolds that she wanted to fuck her dog. Or could she? Mrs. Reynolds was looking at her very strangely.

"Here. My God! Your whole body is covered with that stuff. How many times did you ... no, never mind, don't answer. Just let me wash you off."

Lorna began to rub at Susie's skin with a wet washcloth.

Over her breasts and down across her belly to the mound of her pussy, then around and over the firm cheeks of her ass, then back to her proud young titties. The friction only added to Susie's excitement. She had already been brought to the boiling point by the dog. Now the lady of the house was making her boil over. Suddenly a small orgasm rippled through her. Susie closed her eyes and moaned.

When she opened them again, Lorna Reynolds was kneeling on the bathroom floor in front of her. The washcloth lay on the floor forgotten. The older woman's eyes were glazed.

Slowly she leaned forward and touched her lips to Susie's pussy. Instinctively Susie grasped at her head. Few of the men she had known had done anything like that, and their lips were so different that it was another experience altogether. Susie wanted more of it. Lorna's hands moved up to clutch the firm contours of Susie's ass. She buried her face in the young girl's pussy and began madly sucking and licking.

Over and over again Susie's pussy exploded into orgasm under the woman's tongue. Her legs grew weak, her vision blurred. While Lorna frantically worked at her pussy with lips and tongue, Susie sank slowly to the bathroom floor, lost in a fog of pleasure such as she had never known before. Then the kissing stopped.

Lorna pulled the dazed young girl to her feet and led her quickly to the bedroom. She did not see an eager Rover follow them. Susie lay back on the bed as the older woman hurriedly striped off her own clothes. But while she was doing so the dog suddenly leaped up onto the bed. Without thinking, Susie reached out and pulled him over her. His hairy belly rubbed sensuously against hers; his panting jaws fell between the twin hills of her titties; his long, red cock throbbed against her thigh.

"No Susie ... Rover! No! No! You can't!" the woman cried out.

But Susie couldn't stop herself. Before Lorna's horrified and fascinated eyes, she reached down and set the dog's hard cock right at the entrance to her cunt. Despite the bizarre position, Rover reacted to the heat of her pussy lips on the end of his cock and, with one quick thrust, drove his dog prick deep into Susie's cunt. The girl let out a cry of delight and clutched his head to her breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.