Granny Nan, Otis, and Me - Cover

Granny Nan, Otis, and Me

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 7: I Finally lose My K-9 Virginity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: I Finally lose My K-9 Virginity - A long woman learns sex from a 'Foster' Grandparent and her houseboy, along with Simon and Arthur.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

When I woke up it took me a few moments to realize where I was and what had happened earlier. I was naturally sore all over my body, but then realized that I was fine with that. It had felt good to have Arthur lick me off like he had and I'd also enjoyed sucking him to completion as well.

Arthur lay on my bed, at the foot, stretched out and looking quite comfortable. I smiled, remembering what had happened last night, recalling how good his tongue had felt as it was pushed into my hot box and then how I'd enjoyed sucking on his cock for the first time. Since I wasn't under the covers I moved to the foot of the bed and reached out to stroke his stomach. He jumped with the first contact of my hand but then seemed to realize where he was and who I was. He shifted his body slightly, getting on his back and exposing his stomach to me, especially his sheathed cock. I immediately reached for that region and began to stroke his sheath, doing my best to coax his cock out so I could suck it one more time. Slowly it emerged, slick with his own juices, which I assumed were kind of like mine, constantly wet inside his sheath, as I was constantly wet within my own folds.

As soon as his cock was halfway exposed I leaned closer and wrapped my lips around his organ, savoring his taste once again. The texture was quite unlike Otis', and while I could readily feel the outline of Otis' veins along his shaft, I found that Arthur's cock didn't have the same feeling. It was completely smooth to the touch of my tongue and I wondered if it was different for other dogs. I made a mental note to myself to check with Granny Nan and to see if Simon's cock was the same as Arthur's.

As I worked on the cock in my mouth I reached down and fingered my clit, getting it as hard as it had ever been. With each stroke I was closer and closer to an orgasm and I didn't want that. I was determined that the first orgasm of today was going to be once his cock was fully inside of me for the first time. With that in mind I pulled off his cock, which got an immediate reaction from Arthur, as he looked up at me to see if something was wrong.

"Don't worry boy," I told him as I patted the top of his head, "I've got something else planned that I'm sure you're going to love."

I got off the bed, with Arthur following me, and got down on the rug on the floor, kneeling down and then leaning forward, resting my head on my forearms and jutting my ass into the air.

Arthur stuck his nose into my exposed and open pussy and I felt the first swipe of the day from his masterful tongue. He pulled back a bit and licked my ass cheeks and then swabbed my rosebud for the first time, then moved lower and seemed to slurp my steadily flowing female juices. I'd already left a streak running down the inside of my leg from my excited state. I knew from my experiences with Granny Nan that I tended to flow quite heavily once I was excited. She'd picked at me often enough swearing that one day I'd actually cause her to drown while she was eating me out.

After a couple of swipes he stepped back and seemed to consider what was going to happen next. I then felt him nudge me with his nose, as if to tell me that I had to move over a bit. Looking back I realized that I was indeed too close to the bed, so I did move over a bit and as soon as I repositioned myself I felt him attempt to mount me for the first time. I'd already check his nails and was please to see that they'd been trimmed as short as they could get without hurting him. They'd also been rounded off and smoothed off so as to not scratch me too badly once he was on top of me.

I felt his weight on my back and made small adjustments to my body so that I was a bit more comfortable and then waited for him to take over. He moved closer to me, gripping my waist between his forelegs and I then felt the first probing of his sheath against my ass for the first time as he probed and pushed against me. It was only a couple of moments later that I felt his cock against my outer lips for the first time and then he pushed forward harder and I knew in that instant that he'd gotten that cock into my pussy!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.