Granny Nan, Otis, and Me - Cover

Granny Nan, Otis, and Me

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 6: Now the Fucking Begins...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Now the Fucking Begins... - A long woman learns sex from a 'Foster' Grandparent and her houseboy, along with Simon and Arthur.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Two days later I was ready for my first canine fucking.

I had gone shopping earlier in the day and had completely forgotten what was going to be happening later that night. I was out buying a dress for my date later in the week and then got caught up in traffic behind a wreck that had completely closed down the local Interstate Highway. By the time I made it through the front door I was in a terrible mood and only wanted a hot bath to soak away all the upset feelings I had. No one was at home when I got there, or so I thought, and I went to my room and got undressed and slipped down the hall naked and only wanting a hot bath.

On my way to the bathroom I heard the moaning from Granny Nan's bedroom and, against everything I wanted at that time, I went over to the door and pressed my ear against it. At first I heard nothing and was just about to turn around and head towards that much wanted bath when I heard the unmistakable sound of fucking in the room. I tried the door handle, quietly of course, and found it to be locked. That was strange, as Granny Nan never locked her bedroom door, at least not that I could remember. Once again I tried to quietly turn the knob and again, it wouldn't budge. I gave up at that point and went on to the bathroom, ran the water just as hot as I could get it, added my Calgon Bath Beads and then slipped into the water and relaxed as much as I could.

I guess I must have fallen alseep, cause the next think I knew there was a pounding on the door and Granny Nan stuck her head into the room.

"You ok?" she asked.

I sat up in the now chilled water and answered her, "Yeah. I guess so. Just had a rough day today and the traffic was murder and then I got stuck behind a wreck that closed the highway. All I wanted to do was get home and soak in some hot water for a while. Have you been home long?"

"I've been here all day, child."

"Really? I looked and didn't see you anywhere, but I did hear some noises from your room and when I went to investigate I found your door locked!"

"Locked?" she asked.

"Locked," I replied.

"Wasn't me, dear. I never lock that room and you know that."

"Maybe I was just imagining it," I said. "Like I told you, I'm tired and was probably just hearing things."

"Could be it," she said, failing to hide the small smile I saw on her face as she ducked out of the room and closed the door.

"Something's going on around here," I thought.

I pulled the plug to drain the water and got up and began to dry myself off, hanging my wet towel on the rack next to the tub. Then I got out my moisturizing cream and began my nightly ritual of rubbing my legs and feet and then my arms and finally my chest. I applied a light covering of talcum power, opened the door and checked to see if anyone was in the hallway. Since I didn't bring any clothes with me I just wanted to make sure that there were no surprises wating for me in the hall once I headed towards my own room. I made it there without any incidents and got dressed in my night clothes and prepared for bed.

Just as I sat on the edge of my bed Granny Nan stuck her head in the doorway.

"Before you go to sleep," she started, "I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? For me?"

"Yes, for you. Who else would I have it for?" she laughed and retreated from my room and, I presumed, went to her room.

I was wrong.

She was waiting in the living room for me, along with Otis. Both had huge smiles spread across their faces.

"Ok," I said. "What gives? You're both sitting there with a smile a mile wide on your faces."

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Sit down first," Otis told me, and when I did he whistled and into the room came a huge Great Dane! He came directly to me and began to lick my face and I had to reach out and scratch his neck and head.

"Dear," Granny Nan said, "I want you to meet Arthur! He's your new pet!"

"For me?" I laughed.

"Yep. For you. And he's been specially trained for you, too."

"What do you mean?" I asked, although I probably already knew that answer.

"That noise you heard in your Granny Nan's room earlier," Otis said. "That was your Granny Nan trying him out for the first time."

Then I knew for certain. Arthur was a present for me to fuck and suck as I chose.

"Really?"

"Really."

I spread my legs, anxious to see if he was trained the way I thought he was and he immediately withdrew from licking my face and went directly to my pussy and swathed that long canine tongue between my now dampening lips. His first contact sent chills through my entire body and in only a few licks had expertly brought me to a raging climax. I pushed my legs closed and pushed Arthur back as well, gaining enough room so that I could stand up and hug the two greatest people on the whole Earth.

"I love you both," I told them.

"We wanted to give you something special, that would be all yours, and that you could enjoy as much as I have enjoyed Simon. I had a friend of mine train Arthur, as she trained Simon, so you're getting one of the best fucking Great Danes available anywhere." The smile on Granny Nan's face was like none I'd ever seen before. There were tears in her eyes and I also noticed that she and Otis were holding hands as she told me all of this. I gave her a big kiss, and also gave Otis one as well. After all, he's a part of this 'family' and has been involved in all of this from the beginning.

"Just make sure that you don't neglect us," Otis told me, "now that you have Arthur to spend time with."

"I could never neglect you two. You've taught me so much and I'm honored to be a part of this 'family'." Again I hugged each one of them and then turned and looked at my new pet.

Granny Nan spoke up then, "Why don't you take him to your room and 'get to know him better'," she told me. "We won't bother you for a while so you can enjoy yourself. Just be warned though, once you've had your share of him you can expect us to join you later to enjoy your 'spoils' as well."

"That's fine with me," I assured them both. Then I got up and headed towards my room, for a little privacy with my new pet.


I went to my bedroom, making sure that Arthur was following right behind me. Once inside the room I closed the door and locked it, wanting to make sure my first time with my new was uninterrupted. After all, if he was mine then I was going to take full advantage of the situation and enjoy him all by myself. Perhaps later I'd let Granny Nan join me, but for right now he was MY new toy and I wanted to make sure that I broke him in right!

On my way across the room I disrobed, leaving small piles of my clothing scattered across the floor. I'd worry about picking the up later.

Arthur was unlike any Great Dane I'd ever seen. Of course he was large, as most Danes are, but he appeared to be bigger in size than any other Dane I'd ever seen. He was also jet black in color, instead of the usual grey of the breed. His tongue was hanging out of the side of his mouth and I could hardly wait to feel that thing between my legs for the first time. I knew I was going to enjoy it though.

I laid on my bed, after pulling back the covers, and spread my legs, hoping he'd get the idea. I mean, if he was so well trained then I shouldn't have to tell him anything, right? Well, my instincts proved to be right, because he moved across the room to me and immediately stuck his head between my wide open legs and proceeded to force his tongue deep into my gash, rubbing against my clit as he did so. It was like I'd been jolted with electricity, the jolt to my senses had me sitting up on the mattress and starting at the huge canine head between my legs. I could hear the noises he was making as he continued to dine on my dripping pussy and I was sure that there'd be nothing left of my running juices once he was finished.

Pulling his tongue out of me he proceeded to lick around my mons and his slippery tongue felt good against my bare skin, which made me feel good about keeping myself well shaved down there. As he dove in again I momentarily felt his teeth against my outer lips and I prayed that he'd never bite me down there. I knew it would hurt like hell if he did, but I trusted his training and felt that he'd never do anything to harm me in any way.

Reaching down to my knees I wrapped my hands around them and pulled my legs backwards, until they were up against my chest. Once I was in the right position he had complete access to not only my pussy but also my rosebud and he immediately went to work on that part of my body as well. He lashed his tongue, that wonderful tongue, across my rosebud and gently (?) probed into me as far as he could. Now I've never been fucked in my ass, and I hope I never will be, so I was safe in assuming that he'd only get his oral organ only so far into me there and I was right. Each time he licked me down there I clenched my ass and made any attempt to get into there that much harder. I had no doubt that if he really wanted to though that no matter how hard I tried, I'd never be able to prevent him from gaining access.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.