Granny Nan, Otis, and Me
Chapter 5: Damn!

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Damn! - A long woman learns sex from a 'Foster' Grandparent and her houseboy, along with Simon and Arthur.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

I woke up the next morning, in my own bed, covered with my blanket, but still completely naked underneath. My legs hurt like hell, as did my nipples where the sheets rubbed against them. My pussy felt like it had been boiled in water, but still it felt good, especially once I remembered what had caused that feeling. Hell, if just a licking had felt so damn good what in the hell was it going to feel like once that canine piece of meat was between them, and plowing deeply into me? I sure as hell wanted to find out!

I threw back the covers and tried to sit on the side of my bed.

Like I said, I tried.

I was so sore that I could barely move, and a moan escaped my lips when I did move.

"Sore, ain't ya?" I heard Granny Nan say.

"Yesssssssssss."

"Don't worry, dear," she said as she entered my room and sat down beside me. "It'll pass and you'll feel better in a couple of hours."

"Are you sure?" I groaned.

"Yes, dear. I'm sure. I've been there, too. The first time Simon fucked me I was laid out in my bed for a whole day and thought I'd never be able to walk again, much less go to the bathroom without feeling like my twat was burning like hell." She laughed at that comment, and all I could do was look into her loving face and realize she was indeed speaking from experience.

"No one ever told me it was going to hurt like it did after that first time. Sure, once he's inside of you and pumping away the feeling is one of the greatest you've ever felt and you want it to never end. But eventually it does and then the body reacts like it always does, especially when something happens that it's never before experienced. You've experienced a traumatic experience and right now your body's in a state of light shock. You'll feel better by this afternoon," she assured me.

"What about later?" I asked.

"You mean after your first canine fucking?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You'll feel the same way again, only perhaps a little worse. A woman's body just wasn't made for the pummeling a dog does to it when he's fucking you for the first time. Yes, you'll probably never hear that from anyone else, but believe me, you will hurt a lot for the first day or two and the only way to get that soreness out of your body will be to fuck him many times the first couple of days, to get your body use to both his fucking and his weight."

"I guess I have to take your word for that, won't I?" I asked.

"Yes, I suppose you will." And with that she got up and left my room. I don't know what happened after that, as I feel asleep once more.


The next time I woke up was to the smell of Granny Nan's cooking. I knew in an instant that we were having ham, greens and corn bread for dinner and for the first time I realize just how hungry I was.

When I tried to sit up this time it was easier and I swung my legs out to the side of the bed carefully, only easing to a standing position a little bit at a time. My legs were still tired and shook a bit, but I was able to stand up and didn't fall flat on my face. I went to my bathroom and washed up and then got dressed and retreated to the kitchen, where Granny Nan and Otis were already seated at the table, filling their plates.

"Feeling better?" Otis asked.

"Much. Thanks for asking."

"Just sit down, dear, and enjoy your supper. I know you're probably starved, since you've managed to sleep most of the day," Granny Nan said.

"Just one question, Gran," I said.

"Sure, dear."

"Did you hurt like this after your first time?"

"No. Not really."

"Really?" I was a bit surprised.

"You have to remember one thing," she started. "Each of us reacts differently to different situations. With me, my first canine experience was with a much smaller dog and he didn't pummel me like Simon did you. In fact, I've never had another other dog fuck me as hard and rough as Simon does."

"Really?" I asked again. I had no idea that she'd had other canine experiences with dogs other than Simon.

"Yes. The first dog to fuck me as a poodle. He only weighed around 50 pounds and was actually quite slow compared to Simon. It was more like fucking Otis here than fucking a dog."

"Are most dogs that fast when they're fucking?" I asked.

Otis answered this time. "In all my experiences with dogs and women I've seen some that fuck like I do, slow and steady, while others are like jack hammers and fuck so fast that a woman has to wonder if her insides are being rearranged with all the movements. Some ladies handle it quite well, while others end up sore, like you did. Nan had a good teacher with Mrs. Willis. You don't know her," I guess he'd seen the question in my looks, " but she was a good woman and trained dogs to fuck women. She was quite good at it, too. She not only worked with the dogs, but with their potential owners as well. She taught them what to expect with each dog and how to handle it. I only wish she was still around to give you pointers. She was loved by all her clients and never had a complaint about her dogs, either."

"Was she from around here?" I asked.

"Oh no," Granny Nan answered. "She live in Matterhorn, across the state line."

"How long did you know her?"

"All my life," answered both Otis and Granny, at the same time, almost as if they'd rehearsed their response. It was fully and I had to laugh.

"How did you know about her and what she did?" I asked.

"Well, the first time I heard of her was from my mama," Otis replied.

"Really?"

"Yes. She used Mrs. Willis' services most of her adult life. I accidently found her with her German Shepherd one night after getting in from a date. She didn't realize how late it was, or that I was even hom, until she opened her eyes and caught my reflection in the mirror in her room. She was totally embarrassed to be found like that, especially by her own son, but she never shied away from anything and, after cleaning up and getting dressed, called me into her room and explained what I'd seen. She'd been fucking the damn dog ever since my father left. Her sex drive was alway high and she'd have several affairs while dad was still at home. One day he walked in on her and Roscoe, her dog. He shot the dog and threatened to shoot her, too. Then he packed his bags and walked out, and I've not see hide nor hair of him since. I was 13 years old at the time. When I found her that night I was then 18, so she'd been doing it for at least 5 or 6 years before I found out."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.