Granny Nan, Otis, and Me - Cover

Granny Nan, Otis, and Me

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 4: Doggie Cock Heaven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Doggie Cock Heaven - A long woman learns sex from a 'Foster' Grandparent and her houseboy, along with Simon and Arthur.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

I was literally caught with my hands in the 'cookie jar', so to speak.

"How long have you three been back there?" I asked.

"Long enough to see you bring yourself off a couple of times," Otis answered, playing with his now full erect cock.

"When did you find the tapes?" Granny Nan asked.

I just sat there for a few moments, getting a hold of my emotions. "I heard your and Otis talking about them a couple of weeks ago but never had a chance to look for them until tonight, when you had to leave for a while."

"See," she turned to Otis, "I told you that they'd come in handy one of these days, didn't I?"

"You sure did," he answered. "One of these days I'll learn to trust what you tell me."

They both laughed and finally sat down on the sofa, one on either side of me.

Otis reached out and poked one of his long black fingers between my legs, inserting it into my pussy and feeling just how wet I really was.

Granny Nan stroked one of my breasts and pinched my nipple to rock hardness and then leaned in and started to suck on it. Damn it felt good to have her mouth on my body once again. I leaned back and let them work their magic on my body, enjoying the feel of a mouth on my breast and a hand in my pussy.

Soon Otis leaned forward and sucked my other nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around and around there, occasionally biting and nibbling as well. He wasn't hurting me, but the thrills passing through my body only made me want more of this stimulation. I arched my back and pushed my chest out as far as I could, trying my best to get all my my small breasts into their mouths, without too much success. When you're as small as I am there's just not a lot to work with! I was so small in fact, that I never had to wear a bra, and no one ever noticed, either.

I opened my eyes for only the briefest of moments and there, sitting on the floor right in front of me, was Simon, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, looking at me like he literally wanted to eat me alive.

In truth, I wished he would.

As though reading my mind, Otis removed his hand and said one word.

"Eat!"

That's all it took for Simon to move forward and lower his head, stick out his tongue, and begin to swipe at my juicy pussy for the first time.

I almost fainted from the shock!

With all the oral experiences I'd had with both Wilson, Otis, and Granny Nan, nothing even compared to what I was now feeling for the first time in my life.

It felt as though Simon's tongue reached all the way inside me to my cervix! The only thing that had been so far in me before was Wilson's cock, and even then it didn't reach as far as Simon's tongue did. I felt it as he curled it and lapped at my insides, getting as much of my flowing juices onto that organ as he could, before withdrawing and closing his mouth, undoubtedly savoring the taste of me for the first time. I just relaxed, lying back once again and enjoyed the feeling as Simon once again assaulted my gaping hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.