Granny Nan, Otis, and Me
Chapter 3: Simon Joins In

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Simon Joins In - A long woman learns sex from a 'Foster' Grandparent and her houseboy, along with Simon and Arthur.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

All I could do was sit there and stare at the image on the screen, and be amazed at what Granny Nan had just said. For a moment my fingers froze in place, just above my extremely aroused clitoris. I couldn't believe that I'd just heard Granny Nan tell Simon to get up on the bed with them and lick her soaked pussy, but as I continued to watch the screen that's just what the Dane did.

The mattress gave quite visibly when the added weight of Simon was added, but that didn't deter him from approaching the pair of open legs in front of him and it appeared as if he'd done this on many occasions, because neither him nor Granny Nan seemed to give any notice of the change.

I watched as Simon moved in closer, until his legs were entrenched between Granny Nan's legs, and as he extended his tongue and took that first lick.

I heard the moan escape from her lips as the initial contact was made and I saw the sheer pleasure etched there as well. She closed her eyes and seemed to sink further into the pillows supporting her position as Simon moved forward and continued with his assault on her open pussy, probing deeper with his tongue, trying to get as deep into the hole as he could.

It was then that I noticed Otis making an appearance on the screen again, as his head appeared and he attached his mouth to one of Granny Nan's nipples, sucking it into his mouth and using one of his hands to manipulate the other, twisting and pinching it until Granny Nan moaned even louder and began to beg Simon to continue with is oral manipulations of her inner pussy lips.

"Oh, Simon!!!!!!!!!! That feels so good, boy!! Whatever you do, don't stop..." the rest was lost in the long groan of pleasure that erupted from her mouth.


I didn't realize it until about 20 minutes later, but my fingers were rubbing my clit in the same tempo Simon was using on Granny Nan. I found myself wishing I was in her place with that huge dog using his tongue all over and in my own soaking wet pussy. I resigned myself to never knowing what it might feel like, but I kept that wish in the back of my mind, just in case. Meanwhile, I sat there and watched that tape until it ended and then quickly got up and put in the next one, hoping for more of the same.

What I got was even better!

This one opened up with Granny Nan sucking on Otis' uncut cock and Simon standing directly behind her, licking her dripping pussy, mingling his mouthy juices this her pussy juices, both forming a small pool on the floor underneath her. I centered my attention on the cocksucking she was administering to Otis, and almost missed the most important part of the whole tape. It wasn't until I noticed the movement on her back that I realized Simon had jumped up on her.

Thank goodness that camera was motion-activated! As soon as the motion of Simon jumping on her back the camera rotated and focused on the scene playing out before the lens.

Simon was now up on Granny Nan's back and he was thrusting his hips, in an attempt to get his canine cock into her pussy. There were several near-misses, and during the second such miss I got a great look at the cock that was hanging down his legs. It had to be longer then Otis' cock and was much larger around by far. The only major difference I could see between the two, other then the color that is, is that the Dane's cock tapered to a point and appeared as if it could easily slip into the wet pussy with hardly any effort. On his fourth effort Simon managed to get his cock into the wet hole before him and, without any effort at all, jabbed his entire length into her with one quick motion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.