Granny Nan, Otis, and Me - Cover

Granny Nan, Otis, and Me

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A long woman learns sex from a 'Foster' Grandparent and her houseboy, along with Simon and Arthur.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

I had known Granny Nan all my life. Now, right before my 28th birthday, we are still dear friends, as well as lesbian lovers. She was the first to introduce me to sex, both straight and lesbian, and to say I learned a lot would be an understatement.

Let me tell you a bit about myself before we go too far.

I stand at 5 feet, 3 inches, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Yes, I'm white. I'm on the thin side with small breasts and small nipples. My hips are fairly flat, at least to me they are, but I've still got that 'girlish' figure that most girls my age love to have. I keep my hair around shoulder length and straight. I couldn't keep a curl in it if I wanted to. I've tried everything from perms to frizzing and teasing, but nothing lasts too long and if it's very humid outside then you can completely forget even trying to get a curl to take, cause it won't last 10 seconds in weather like that. I graduated college when I was 24 with a degree in Accounting and I'm due to take the tests for my CPA certificate sometime in the next 6 months and I can hardly wait.

I've had a lot of comments as to my living arrangements with a woman, but I don't pay any attention to them. I'm not a racist and I have no problems with anyone, be they black or white. I've known Granny Nan all my life and she's been like a mama to me for as long as I can remember.

I learned to suck a cock with her instructions, from both watching and actually participating. Learning deep throat techniques took a while to master though. For some reason I had a hard (no pun intended here) time actually taking a cock all the way into my throat. But, Granny Nan was patient with me and I soon learned to hold my breath just long enough to get that cock into my throat and to learn to breath slowly and let the breaths come by their own, and it worked.

Making love to another woman just seemed to come naturally for me. After all, I know what I'd like to have done to my body, so why wouldn't I want to do the same thing to another woman, especially one I loved? Granny Nan was also quite helpful in that regard as well. She gave me pointers, encouraging me when I was hesitant at doing something for the first time. She showed me how to use my lips when the occasion called for them, my tongue when it was needed, and the use of my teeth, especially on her clitoris. I was taught how to use my fingers (But I'll have to admit I just couldn't take the fisting thing, so we never did it after I complained of the pain the first time. It hurt like hell and I knew I didn't want to try it again, much less actually do it to another woman).

My birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks and Granny Nan told me that she had not one, but two surprises for me. All I had to do was be at her house on my birthday and she'd take care of the rest. I had an idea of what her surprise could be, but I was also hesitant to hazzard a guess, in case I was wrong.

The next two weeks were pure torture for me, for everytime I'd ask her to give me a hint as to what the surprise was, she'd put me off and change the subject, which totally frustrated me to no end. I couldn't get angry with her, since she'd told me it would be a surprise, but it sure would've been nice to have gotten at least a little hint as to what they were to be. Alas, that wasn't to happen though.

Two days before the event I got home just in time to see Granny Nan tell her yard man, Otis, that she'd require his services later and that he shouldn't be late.

Oh yes, perhaps is now a good time to tell you that both Granny Nan and Otis are black. Granny Nan's in her early 70s while Otis is much older, perhaps into his early 80s, but I'm not sure, as I've never asked him. Otis is perhaps the blackest man I've ever seen. Granny Nan is of a medium shade of black and doesn't have the lips you generally see on a black person, and for that matter, neither does Otis. Granny Nan stands just over 4 feet, 6 inches, and Otis towers over her at a little over 6 feet, 3 inches, and is broad, but not fat. He works at the local concrete plant and does a lot of heavy lifting and he's quite fit. I've seen him without his shirt on as he tends to the lawn every week and that man's built alike a brick house. When he smiles his teeth seem to shine like sunshine and I've never seen him in a bad mood. He's always got something nice to say to you, and the same goes for Granny Nan as well. I can't remember ever seeing them mad at someone. Not once!

I've secretly had a crush of Otis for the past 2 or 3 years, and fantasized about getting him in bed on several occasions. My secret desire was to have both him and Granny Nan in my bed at the same time. But that's just a dream right now, maybe it'll come true one of these days, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to happen.

Anyway, whenever Otis is at the house he's got his Great Dane, Simon, with him, usually tied under the shade tree in the back yard, with his bowl of water right where he can get to it. Simon's the nicest dog I've ever known. He'll sit in that shade and let you pet him as long as you want and every now and then, if you stop, he'll nose your arm or leg until you start again. His favorite thing is to lay on his back and have someone scratch him on his stomach and when you hit the right spot his back legs will jerk around in the air and it's so funny that I can't help but laugh at him. Every now and then Otis will let me undo his chain and we'll run around the yard chasing each other and generally just having a good time. It's during these times that I almost feel like a child again and can forget all the things that are bothering me.

When I was 12 years old both my parents were killed in a car accident when a drunk driver T-Boned their car, instantly killing my mom. My dad would die on the way to the hospital and I'd be left all by myself, since I don't have any siblings. The day before the viewing at the funeral home, Granny Nan asked me to move in with her, since I had no other relatives to take care of me. I figured that she was the only thing that even resembled a grandmother to me, so I accepted her offer and moved in that night. I've been there ever since and have no regrets about my decision at all.

It wasn't until after my 22nd birthday that she and I got together in her bed one night.

For some reason I'd started have bad dreams about the accident and would end up in her bed, wrapped in her warm embrace as she would rock me back to sleep. Eventually one thing led to another and we began to feel each other. First it was just arms and legs and that touch felt so good, not only to me but to her as well. She'd tell me how much she loved to feel my touch on her skin and I had to admit that I felt the same way when she caressed me, too. One day she suddenly kissed me, and I don't mean a 'motherly' kiss, either. It was as passionate a kiss as one can give, including pushing her tongue between my lips and caressing the inside of my mouth. I soon returned the gesture and we just stood there for a while, enjoying holding on to each other while we continued to kiss. Once we broke apart we looked at each other, perhaps a little embarrassed at what had just happened, but we both smiled and started giggling. Pretty soon we sat at the table and laughed harder and eventually we both got our wits together and started talking. We held each others hands as we did and it wasn't long before we both realized how much we had both wanted to do something, like kiss, and perhaps more.

One night soon after that, as we lay in bed, we once again began to feel each other, but this time we both knew where it was going and for once we weren't ashamed to admit our feelings for each other. We started kissing again but now, instead of our hands wondering over just our arms, we began to feel up each others legs, heading towards that one spot we each wanted to get to, our pussies. Neither one of us had worn any underwear that night, both of us anticipating what was to come. We weren't disappointed to discover that our 'regions' were unblocked and we quickly started rubbing our outer lips and eventually began to push our fingers into each other. I think I was the first to pull my fingers out of her and stick them into my mouth and taste her juices for the first time. Soon after that I once again probed into her, but this time when I withdrew them, I put them to her mouth and let her taste me for the first time. Soon she was doing the same thing do me, as well as for me and from there it was only a matter of time before we turned around and planted our heads between each others legs and planted our mouths on the pussy in front of us for the very first time.

Since puberty I've kept my pussy shaved. All that hair irritated me and I felt so much better without any down there. I never thought about it. It just seemed natural for me and I enjoyed the feeling so much. When Granny Nan first found out my 'condition' she gasped and raised up to look at me.

"How long have you been doing this?" she asked me.

"For years, Gran. Why?"

"I never considered doing that to myself, but I've always wondered what it would feel like to not have any hair down there."

"Well, you should try it. I love the feel of my panties on my lips and besides, all that hair just bothered me all the time and trying to keep it cut short wasn't working for me, so I decided to shave it off and see what it would feel like. I've been doing it now for almost 10 years. I never thought to share that with you, but then again, we weren't as close as we are now, were we?"

We both laughed and returned our attention to what we'd started earlier.

I put my mouth to her pussy and pushed my tongue as far into her as I could, tasting her nectur for the first time directly from her honey pot. I cupped my tongue and pulled out more, relishing the taste and savoring it as it slid down the back of my tongue and into my throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.